Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,049 members, 7,963,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

A Gathering Of Like Minds Ready To Change Their Lives - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Gathering Of Like Minds Ready To Change Their Lives (71 Views)

What Investment Can I Do With 5m And Return Of Like 30/50k A Day? / 3 Nigerian Banks Change Their Names; Sterling Splits Into 2 / Breaking: Bill Gates Advocating For Mass Gathering (church,etc) To Never Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Gathering Of Like Minds Ready To Change Their Lives by Lexzeey: 8:43pm On Aug 07
After searching for a long time ways to make money and attempting several things that didn't work at the end, paying for courses and what not, I finally found something that is guaranteed to make you up to 30$ weekly depending on your strength and how long you can work, you only need your smartphone, the only problem now is, the tool needed to start working is not something I can afford alone, so I need 10 ppl, we can buy the tool together and share it since it can be shared, when purchased the login will be sent and everyone can login via their phone and work, I am willing to share the website and teach you how to earn, the only thing you'll be helping with is to aid me in buying the tool for only the first month, if interested indicate lemme add you to the group.

(1) (Reply)

FCMB And FMO Seek Agricultural Solutions In Nigeria With Agritech Hackathon / Jubilation As Remodelling Of Ekeoha Shopping Centre To Be Flaged-off Today / "Reasons Why You Should Join The Online Business "Tdc Mobile Store"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.