Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 (29645 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09
R
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Blitzking: 5:35pm On Aug 09
officialwdhtv:
French athlete Alice Finot proposes to boyfriend after breaking European record at ongoing Paris 2024 Olympics.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O65eIZuOQFw

Guy that marry women with flat ass how do you cope..what do you hold or spank? Some ladies have wonderful qualities but I love to eat my cake and have it
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Juanmike(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09
Caramia2020:
It's good because it ought to be a two way thing.
And she is not a leech
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by MrBONE2(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09
Mjshexy:
Nothing wrong in that sir, the orders are changing and people are evolving by the minute cool

grin

1 Like

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by chudez0147(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09
Welcum:

Doesn't seem romantic enough to me. I think there's something naturally wrong with women taking the lead in romantic tangos.

Nlfpmod
I think you are still living in the past…

This is gen-z doings . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Ferdinandu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09
Welcum:

Doesn't seem romantic enough to me. I think there's something naturally wrong with women taking the lead in romantic tangos.

Nlfpmod
That's for your culture. This is a culture where in the first Family the President is marrying his secondary school teacher I guess and he is the youngest in the family he is supposed to be the father of the house. His wife and his children are all older than him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by humberjade: 5:40pm On Aug 09
In the full glare of the whole world, if this one cheat, hin go cast ASAP . grin
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by ifeanyija(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09
That's not a ring

1 Like

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Vyzz: 5:45pm On Aug 09
Welcum:

Nlfpmod

That mindset is changing as the world is changing

People have to now accept most things that want so before

Or just naturally die out
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by correctguy101(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09
AllBlack:
She walked 3,000 meters to propose. how romantic 😁.

Abeg who go propose to me this weekend? Don't worry about my wife, just propose with your big assss and book a nice room for celebration .

Baba you be serious werey... 🤣🤣

I don laugh tire
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Mademan7: 5:51pm On Aug 09
Everyday247:
Really? Enlighten us, what is "Naturally Wrong" with women taking the lead? sad
I hope she will still pay her own bride price?
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Sweeetheart(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09
siofra:

It is disgusting. No matter how the feminism hold me for body, this is something I'll NEVER do. This and splitting bills with a man.
The man must always do the chasing and foot the bills.

Is your dad footing the bill in your family house? Because most of you clowns what your dad can't do for your mom, you want other men to go extraordinary and do it for you

Anyway na because of your like simp exist

2 Likes

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Cmanforall: 6:12pm On Aug 09
officialwdhtv:
French athlete Alice Finot proposes to boyfriend after breaking European record at ongoing Paris 2024 Olympics.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O65eIZuOQFw

Nigerian ladies just left the group
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Bobloco: 6:15pm On Aug 09
DevilsEqual:
The guy resemble Theo Hernandez

I commend her bravery

But wait o, Imagine if the guy didnt plan to marry her and was just using her to catch cruise, na so she for still propose? shocked That rejection would also have been an Olympic record

Make Munachi no try this kin thing with me o, cause me no even know whether i serious or i no serious

grin grin grin
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09
Nice
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by NiceLegs(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09
When somebody's daughter propose to me bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by meobizy(f): 6:32pm On Aug 09
Quickly hold am before another idiot thief am.
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by MrDoGood(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09
Welcum:

Nlfpmod

Take the ring from her and put on her finger. That way, it will look romantic

1 Like

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by doggedfighter(f): 6:47pm On Aug 09
Davash222:
Why's the guy on white shirt so happy?

Is he not the boyfriend proposed to ??
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by bentenny(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09
siofra:

It is disgusting. No matter how the feminism hold me for body, this is something I'll NEVER do. This and splitting bills with a man.
The man must always do the chasing and foot the bills.
😄

1 Like

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by stacyadams: 6:51pm On Aug 09
grin the useless naija girls with zero kobo to their names are still waiting for who to marry them with their fake eye lashes ,olosho vibes and big ego grin

2 Likes

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Okoroawusa: 6:52pm On Aug 09
And so?

Should we fry air?
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Davash222(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09
doggedfighter:

Is he not the boyfriend proposed to ??
Nope. She proposed to the guy on purple shirt.

3 Likes

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by EmekaBlue(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09
grin
I'm not sure the guy have the mind to reject her there and then
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Tapout(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09
Welcum:

Nlfpmod

Yen yen yen yen....my friend go and sit down.
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by emperor4love(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09
See as she submissively even though a white we copy from, one werey fr abj nd lag want who to take her to 5star hotel wit saxophone nd money gift to propose to dem
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by EBEk101(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09
ISAIAH 4 Playing out 😊😊😊

Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Lanmon(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09
Welcum:

Nlfpmod

It's not wrong, if she's worth keeping...I'll say yes anyway but that's just me
Ure different, we accept, see and interpret life in different ways
If it's not cool with u dosent mean it's wrong
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by Everyday247: 7:17pm On Aug 09
Mademan7:

I hope she will still pay her own bride price?
Dem no know wetin be bride price for that side. grin
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by doggedfighter(f): 7:20pm On Aug 09
Davash222:

Nope. She proposed to the guy on purple shirt.

Ohhhhh !

Thank you.
Re: Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 by bluefilm: 7:27pm On Aug 09
She's probably thanking him for the good fuck_ that eventually helped her to break the said record shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.