Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,963 members, 7,987,443 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:40 AM

Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja (69214 Views)

Abuja Area Mama: Police Identifies Cross-dresser Found Dead On Expressway. / Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Kam2021: 6:25pm On Aug 08
Creamypie:
Useless idiot. Very annoying. Na one guy wey don carry am home, come discover say na scam, and do justice. May the killer never be found. See his tiny shrinking organ. Same fate awaits all l.g.b t and their collaborators
hahahahahha have you been a victim?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Aug 08
Juliearth:

I think the community who made him one is in a better position to answer this question.

Which community is it that made him a sensation?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Leemzyy(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08
mtchewwww! well that is really good 4 shim!!,i would not waste my time 2 write rest in peace,everyone should know the dangers of their actions
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by femi4: 6:30pm On Aug 08
Agbo19:
A dead body was seen this morning in Abuja around white house close to banex.
put graphic now

1 Like

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Flamemignon1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08
Creamypie:
Useless idiot. Very annoying. Na one guy wey don carry am home, come discover say na scam, and do justice. May the killer never be found. See his tiny shrinking organ. Same fate awaits all l.g.b t and their collaborators
His eyes were cut out, it's obviously ritualists job, I heard he's a big time prostitute for closeted politicians and rich men in Abuja

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Flamemignon1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08
Davash222:

Exactly my thought.

They said he's a crossdresser like Borbrisky. Mama of Abuja.
His eyes were cut out, it's obviously ritualists job, I heard he's a big time prostitute for closeted politicians and rich men in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Flamemignon1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08
dkidd:
I believe he was probably hunted down... There's really no need killing these people. Let them live the wasted lives they choose to. Taking it away forcefully isn't just right at all
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Kukutente23: 6:42pm On Aug 08
maureensylvia:
I know i don’t like his lifestyle but he doesn’t deserve
this death 😢

I personally warned him to quit that lifestyle when they butchered his arm last December. He continued but only moved out of his former house.

Now this! I liked his free spiritedness though
Rest on Area!…very terrible way to die
You know him?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Kukutente23: 6:46pm On Aug 08
chidiakwari:
Absolutely appalling that a country ravaged by poverty created by its leaders will leave their hardships to hound a transgender who has done absolutely nothing that being herself.

We truly deserve our leaders
Is he or she a he or a she?
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by omooba969(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08
Okoroawusa:

Simply because Peter Obi lost an election... abeg focus on the topic of the thread

Now this is what I'm talking about you so called 'educated Nigerians'. Who's talking about Peter Obi, or what has Peter Obi got to do with my comment?

Inú ìyà lema kúsí, gbogbo yín! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 6:55pm On Aug 08
Juliearth:

This is brutal. Looks like a tik tok sensation called area mama
yes. He makes videos too on Facebook. He said he used to fix nails then at Wuse market before he became what he was .

1 Like

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by AfroBeatDiary: 6:56pm On Aug 08
This Isa transgenders the only cross dresser in Nigeria is Denrele and he has rocked for over 3 decades.
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by TheWinterBird: 6:57pm On Aug 08
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by benjida: 6:57pm On Aug 08
Yugoslavia247:

Is like you lack home training

😂 😂 😂 😂😂
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by CHAQUR: 7:01pm On Aug 08
Bobrisky wanna be.... Environmental sanitation of gender confussionists. Clearing artificial 3rd gender or he has some secret. This Africa.
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by travelzcruix: 7:09pm On Aug 08
So the cabal hated competition this bad.
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by dkidd: 7:20pm On Aug 08
Flamemignon1:

I still wouldn't conclude it's ritual related which is likely possible cause of death but then again people do use such antics to cover up so as to divert attention and lead the investigation to a dead end but again U might just be right

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Chukkychukky(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08
Maybe he was picked up by a konji man at a club only to get home and discover she was a man, the man come kuku use anger of the konji kill am

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by dkidd: 7:23pm On Aug 08
MrPOTUS:

Not a support to him being killed o.

But these idiots being alive is a threat to our kids and the younger generation.

I watched a clip of LGBT people abroad, enmassed and chanting "we're coming for your children".

What does that tell you?
Lol that's a threat though but then killing them isn't going to stop anything but educating ur kids personally on certain things will go a long way than reliance on our schools to do so. Parents need to sit up or kids will learn from any source that's easily available
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Marc3500: 7:29pm On Aug 08
All this disgusting gay ppl
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Aug 08
I only pity his family
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Bahamas95(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08
Animal!
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by MsOnyi24(f): 7:36pm On Aug 08
APOPTOSIS:
I weep for the hasty conclusions of many Nairalanders, honestly I weep.😭😭😭
IF this can happen on a seemingly educated platform, imagine what would be happening in an average street of Nigeria....Jungle justice

Meanwhile, why expose him all the way.
What kind of a people are we?

I am shocked by what I am reading, the people on this platform are saddist and miserable.
So there really is no compassion on this platform.
A man has been murdered in a terrible way, but because of his lifestyle you all decide to judge him instead of showing humanity.
These people on here think they are better than him meanwhile most are committing atrocities behind closed doors.
What a horrible set of human, the more I visit this page, the more I understand the heart of Nigerians in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Barzinime(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08
You saw the pictures OP posted and this is what your brain could decipher? undecided
Yugoslavia247:
He must be one of those abuja criminals dressed as woman to rob people.

He only got beaten after they found he was a man and a criminal.

He must have landed among another set of criminals who dont call police for justice.

They decided to be the judge and jury in their own case

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by ARISHEM: 7:37pm On Aug 08
Who knows maybe he give one weyrey dude blowjôb. And the dude drained himself of the entire cum in his body on top this disgraceful nonsense. Only to realize his mistake when area mama preek drop down as she was about to transverse to do doggy.
If cutlass is nearby dude would not waste time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by elasticlala: 7:39pm On Aug 08
APOPTOSIS:

You can't be saying this naaaa.
You don't know what led to what..
His killers would have masterminded everything to cover up the entire story.
Think for once naaaa.
Allow your brain cells to do their job naa
What's all these?
Ain't you tired of the shit across your country..?
Seems you are good with the miseries...

I’m telling you; too many fools on the platform lately.
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by omooba969(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08
Marc3500:
All this disgusting gay ppl

What's wrong with being gay?
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by eldoradoxx: 7:43pm On Aug 08
This is obviously a hate crime, a homophobic crime. Somebody could not stand the sight of seeing a male cross dresser and had to go to this evil extent of violently ending his life. Everyone is entitled to go to hell fire if he wishe. Nobody has the right to enforce morals on anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Marc3500: 7:45pm On Aug 08
omooba969:

What's wrong with being gay?
Are you gay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by Godsonkemz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08
His waist bead could not save her.
Perhaps the bad nigga thought he picked a woman for a daybreak, only to discover he picked a fellow man for an all night game.
Re: Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja by omooba969(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08
Marc3500:
Are you gay?

Just answer the question and stop deflecting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.