Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari (16608 Views)

Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power / Video Wike:i’ll Reveal Identity Of Security Agents That Invaded Rivers Collation / Nobody Can Stop Igbo Presidency When The Right Time Comes - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Falseprofet2: 2:38pm On Aug 08
Nonsense
Thats the last you'll hear of the matter. He is revealing nothing

2 Likes

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08
So when is he going to say the truth 🤷🤷🤷🤷

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Rhozabeth(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08
Oga, say it now or forever remain silent! Oloriburuku somebody.

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Macdeey: 3:00pm On Aug 08
NNPC Mugus not Thieves and criminal .......... Butgrin grin grin

ONLY CORRUPT grin grin grin
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by tarboshi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08
Wetin concern NNPC with Truth? They are like Cat and Dog.
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by MaziObinnaokija: 3:02pm On Aug 08
sad Emir Sanusi don open the yansh of these THIEVES

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by ufotunang: 3:07pm On Aug 08
YorubaBiafran:
When an American wakes up, the first thing he says after morning Prayer is
GOD Bless America!

Have you said your own version of it today? Now let's go:
GOD Bless Nigeria!
..God has already since blessed Nigeria with crude oil, gas, mineral resources, natural resources, good weather ,fertile lands for agriculture for us nigerians and the government to make this country to be good and better and better for nigerians to have a better life and better standard of living..but this is a country where the government does not do the right things... selfishness, greediness and corruption is the one killing the country...so God has already blessed Nigeria..the bible says faith, prayers without work is dead

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by blackboy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08
Blackmail statement . Which truth? Talk am now. It's is Tinubu I blame for keeping you still. You are like another Emefiele but only the NNPC version. Oga talk and don't use cheap blackmail

2 Likes

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by stainzvill(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08
The audacity from these public officers is out of this world *Pukes*

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by ebenholer2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08
You will reveal the truth when you are removed in office....what an hypocrite.
Just inform your family that you all should be ready for a probe by then okay.

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Father254: 3:38pm On Aug 08
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Oil-sector-I’ll-reveal-the-truth-when-time-comes-Kyari

Wrong step sir. For the sake of your life when you are not ready to say anything just close your mouth so that those that will be affected won't start planning to eliminate you.
Just fear those cabal's in the oil and gas sector and fight without announcing a date.
Just like sanusi did when he was the CBN governor.

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by jaxxy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08
#600m monthly thats $1.2b every 2 months and $1.8b quarterly to import fuel when we have dangote refinery working.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Snowx: 3:56pm On Aug 08
Nation like Nigeria don't have have functioning refinery...it's is an embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Exceed15: 4:04pm On Aug 08
The time is NOW!
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Bluntemperor: 4:05pm On Aug 08
Falseprofet2:
Nonsense
Thats the last you'll hear of the matter. He is revealing nothing

Kyari of NNPC is part of the Problems there and he has nothing to reveal!
Is he saying that he is afraid to tell Nigerians the Oil Cabals,he de play ni!
Corruption is embedded in this Sector and NNPC Officials are the Chief efunlefun Operators there!
Here is a man,who told Nigerians different dates of restoring the Refineries to Function but has been postponed the date more than 3- times,by fooling himself, and has set December again!
The Truth is that - You cannot be there when the Four Refineries were Not Working,now because another Regime is now here,for you to be dancing that you want to fix it and unfortunately, President Tinubu is the one that has a Final say.
Honestly,so much is being kept away from the Masses to know the TRUTH - e.g,the Malta Importations imbroglio,etc. and why should a Country of Malta which is less in Population of Bariga,in Lagos,be in involved in Nigeria Oil,for it shows so much is wrong with our System and so much is being hidden from the Public to know the TRUTH!
Very Shameful Indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by zonties1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08
aye gbogbo yin onida, no wonder dis poverty has forcefully be placed on us, so many benefits but u decided to channel it to una pockets, Nigeria is blessed but look where we are today. Judgement day is near
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Oil-sector-I’ll-reveal-the-truth-when-time-comes-Kyari

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by adenigga(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08
emmabest2000:
Truth kee u dea
Yeeeee......

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by aigbokiejohnson(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08
Reveal it now. Wicked leaders

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by ceejayluv(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08
Reveal it now, Werey...

1 Like

Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Kinoike: 7:01pm On Aug 08
Kyari juju is so powerful.
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by BondRiv: 7:16pm On Aug 08
The time to reveal anything is now. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by nedekid: 7:23pm On Aug 08
This one is like that Abuja pastor fatoyinbo that said at the fullness of time he will talk. Till today time neva full.
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by jojothaiv(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08
malali:
The whole NNPC management needs to be disbanded. Every single one of them and fresh young professionals with modern age forecast. Also an independent audit should be done to realize leakages and seal them. No refinery will work government owned with the current state of NNPC
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Iamanoited: 7:44pm On Aug 08
THE TRUTH, LET US HAVE IT NOW.
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by goldmatrix(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08
Hahahah and that time will be when he has finished NNPCL and move to Turkey on his retirement...stup*d man and stup*d citizens
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Heffalump(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08
Kyari has overstayed his welcome. Time to pack your load and go. You're not a genus.
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by NOwazobia: 10:04pm On Aug 08
Fela song comes to mind...

You be thief; I no be thief.

You be robber; I no be robber.

You be Arm Robber; I no be arm Robber.

Argument, argument, argue... cheesy
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by Fred55: 10:13pm On Aug 08
Me wey never chop na me go read everything there?
Una get truth??
Bunch of criminals
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by MetaMatrix: 10:24pm On Aug 08
adenigga:

It's a lie. He's got no bean to spill. They're all guilty of it. Even Dongate himself. That's where the WORST canal in the world is. Even the one complaining used to be their head and then wants to catch cruiz on them all and they stood against his wanting to steal everything before them.
Re: Oil Sector: I’ll Reveal The Truth When Time Comes – Kyari by armadeo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08
A company that cannot give account and is telling you the owner that they'll inform you when the time is right.

Will you not arrest your manger and lock him up for court case.

Cruise !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Council Chairmen Prostrate, Beg Governor Abiodun / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno / Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.