Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,050 members, 7,987,724 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:32 PM

High Quality Videos Content With Low Budget. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / High Quality Videos Content With Low Budget. (59 Views)

Japa: UK Varsities Hit With Low Revenues As Nigerians Turn To Canada / List Of UK Universities With Low Tuition Deposit / Characteristics Of People With Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Videos Content With Low Budget. by Johnnyjosh: 9:29am On Aug 08
If you lock me up with just my Smartphone and with N70,000($70), I will generate Millions and grow my
audience on social media all by self using Video Content Creation. Yes, I will magnet customers to my skill
and they will keep calling me to pay for my services.
Not just that, I will also grow my followers across Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc and probably become an
influencer. YES! let me tell you about it.
All need which I have already is
1.A Smartphone
2. N70,000($70) to buy gadgets I need
3. Social media
4. and VCW Course
I want to show you how I will do this.
Are you ready to turn your smartphone into a content creation powerhouse and unleash the
potential for engagement, growth, and profit?
Video Content Creator
Social Media is exploding.! (1,000X Oil Money)
The truth is.. learning this skill and making money from it is not as hard as it seems,
In fact, you can even make your first 1 million in one year being a Video Content Creator!
Also, you can hit your first 100k followers in 1 year being a Video Content Creator
Now here comes the good part..

To get into class for free
Click on the image below for my WhatsApp number

Re: High Quality Videos Content With Low Budget. by nicho450(m): 9:33am On Aug 08
New student acquired

(1) (Reply)

Growth And You / Crypto Profit Kit / Crypto Profit Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.