Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,083 members, 7,916,149 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched (26752 Views)

Oyo: PDPVanguard Withdraws Support For Seyi Makinde, APC Welcomes Them / 2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by mrkings84(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08
Drop link to the WhatsApp group, I want to check something
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Kaiser20: 12:25pm On Aug 08
Makinde Oduduwa President ial candidate 2027, why not.
Sunday Igboho will win Makinde
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by TableLeg(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08
Waste of time
Dead on arrival.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by sleek214(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08
Queseda:

Obi started it grin
You're wicked
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by sleek214(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08
Ikaeniyan0:
Nah beer parlour talk be this
I don't do 🍺, I do 🍷
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by kpompey: 12:30pm On Aug 08
happney65:

You can say whatever doesn't make it the truth. The truth of the matter is,he is one of the best Govornors in Nigeria and the Best Oyo ever had since the return of Democracy in 1999.

Facts don't lie!

P.S. Rumours actually says he is gunning for VP under Atiku.

By your standard.He is an audio governor, under performer, very callous, he leverages on Ajimobi's achievement. The worst governor in oyo state history, who took a loan no one has taken before. Ajimobi took a loan of 8billion in 8 years.He took over 300 billion in one year. Where are the jobs created?Protector of thugs and hoodlum, anti development agent who want the local government allocation. See if I opened his book then you will know your principal is a scam.Good he is paying workers and pensioners to time which he saw as favor but not their right just like his predecessors. Poor standard project all over the state plus massive sales of government parks to allies that are developers. Massive destruction of people's house without compensation in the name of circular road. Ajimobi gave 150 m setback, he changes it to 500m so that he could sell to chinese companies that are enslaving our own people in our country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by santaclaws: 12:31pm On Aug 08
DaniDani:

FACT! BUT THE NORTH WILL MESS HIM UP.

Which North? Haven't they messed themselves up by zoning the ticket to the North when it was clearly time for the South? The party is already broken and without people like Seyi Makinde, PDP is a dead party... Would you rather old men like Atiku keep getting the presidential ticket through bribes and shady means?

Seyi Makinde is better than Tinubu and we'd be lucky to have someone like him as president.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Elidrisy20: 12:34pm On Aug 08
SadiqBabaSani:
He is sponsored by Tinubu to destabilise PDP when he campaign vigorously for the PDP ticket against Atiku.

Infact Seyi will likely win the ticket then it will be Yoruba on the two major tickets
it will only happen on bet Naija ticket, and that ticket will definitely cut
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Image123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08
Dead on Arrival.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Cajal(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Femidfo: 12:37pm On Aug 08
Good!
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by spiSeyi: 12:41pm On Aug 08
SadiqBabaSani:
He is sponsored by Tinubu to destabilise PDP when he campaign vigorously for the PDP ticket against Atiku.

Infact Seyi will likely win the ticket then it will be Yoruba on the two major tickets
Seyi can't win anything, Ambode, Sanwo and Adeleke stood better chance than Seyi. Seyi is ruling Oyo state like an emperor and that is a big red flag with what people have experienced in APC government at the national level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by MT: 12:42pm On Aug 08
Some people are sick in the head.

This is the same Governor that ran away from his state before protest. Number 1 chief security officer that left his state in the hands of his deputy as protest approaches. Who does that? Still abroad till this day.

Someone that has sold all Oyo State commonwealth e.g Trans Amusement park, Agodi garden etc

Dey I should not even be near Abuja not to talk of occupying Aso Rock
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Kusu12: 12:43pm On Aug 08
Ebigwei007:
Food never done, dem don use mind finish am. RONU don start again
They are not talking about IPOB terrorists and obirodent miscreants here.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by MT: 12:46pm On Aug 08
pacificom:

GSM is one of the few incorruptible political leaders that genuinely love the people of this country and want the progress of our nation. He has done marvelously well in Oyo state and he deserves a chance for the presidency in 2027.

Tell me what he has done with the sumptuous monthly allocation in Oyo State.

Mention just two world class projects in Oyo State.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Kusu12: 12:46pm On Aug 08
YorubaBiafran:
Peter Obi is the best option for Nigeria. I wish Peter Obi would win after Tinubu Presidency, he would definately transform Nigeria into true Giant of Africa. Seyi Makinde is also an awesome Choice, still young and he has made great impact in Oyo State.
The serial party defector that performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years? Stop over hyping your fake messiah.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Ebigwei007: 12:47pm On Aug 08
Kusu12:

They are not talking about IPOB terrorists and obirodent miscreants here.
the north are becoming wiser, RONU is not going free on this
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by sylve11: 12:47pm On Aug 08
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

He should contest in 2031 under the the PDP flag, that way, we could move from one Southern presidency to another

Seyi will make a good President but i want Soludo or Umahi or Wike. Any of these three would do just great

The same here. cool
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08
Seyi Makinde will likely not be aware of it.

Perfect opportunity for High Net worth Individuals

4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex with BQ

Tastefully finished and beautifully designed.

Readily Available, Pay & Park In.
Located at Ocean Palm Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos Island.

This offer you security with the comfort living that beat your imagination.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Electric Fencing
- Security Gatehouse
- Solar Power Streetlight and lot more.
Title: Certificate of occupancy.

Price: 130m and approximately 86,600 US Dollars.

For physical inspection, enquiry and payment details.
Call/Whatsapp the number on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tV7FZnIDsM?si=rV4ShBL6AP4QJmdz
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by EngrKemp: 12:51pm On Aug 08
Salewa97:
This is just the beginning! With such a strong support base already forming, it’s clear that Seyi Makinde has a lot of momentum behind him. His people-oriented governance is what we need at the national level. 2027 is looking promising! Let's keep pushing for a brighter future!
Wike is better

Wike is preferable.

.he is doing well at fct

He has more experience than GSM

Abi no be so?
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by happney65: 12:52pm On Aug 08
kpompey:

By your standard.He is an audio governor, under performer, very callous, he leverages on Ajimobi's achievement. The worst governor in oyo state history, who took a loan no one has taken before. Ajimobi took a loan of 8billion in 8 years.He took over 300 billion in one year. Where are the jobs created?Protector of thugs and hoodlum, anti development agent who want the local government allocation. See if I opened his book then you will know your principal is a scam.Good he is paying workers and pensioners to time which he saw as favor but not their right just like his predecessors. Poor standard project all over the state plus massive sales of government parks to allies that are developers. Massive destruction of people's house without compensation in the name of circular road. Ajimobi gave 150 m setback, he changes it to 500m so that he could sell to chinese companies that are enslaving our own people in our country.

I know if and when I ask you to show me where he took a loan of 300Billion you won't be able to answer.

Oya answer and show me the 300Billion loan with facts and figures

Answer now or keep quiet all the days of your life
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by HRMK: 12:53pm On Aug 08
WASTED EFFORTS! OVERAMBITION! FROM WHERE TO WHERE?
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Lionnation: 12:53pm On Aug 08
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

He should contest in 2031 under the the PDP flag, that way, we could move from one Southern presidency to another

Seyi will make a good President but i want Soludo or Umahi or Wike. Any of these three would do just great
you guys are just nonsense in reasoning you will see road but decide to enter Bush, that's how we ended up with buhari and tinubu, una no go ever learn
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by kay29000(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08
YorubaBiafran:
Peter Obi is the best option for Nigeria. I wish Peter Obi would win after Tinubu Presidency, he would definately transform Nigeria into true Giant of Africa. Seyi Makinde is also an awesome Choice, still young and he has made great impact in Oyo State.

Peter Obi can win if he can get northern Muslims to vote for him. Getting their support should be his priority, cos he has south east in the bag, and he still has his fan base in south south, middle belt, north Central, and south west.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by seanwilliam(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08
ekanx27:
Instead of Another Backstabbing Yoruba, the North should continue to rule. I don't want Igbo either. Anybody can be president but Yoruba and Igbo. They are too cunning and selfish. It is their wittiness that makes them to always disagree. Truly, Cunning man due, cunning man buried him. If you dey bleep person mama, you go know when person wen wan bleep your own dey play near her. That's how the Yoruba and Igbo has been. They will rather see Nigeria Burn than for either of them to lead and I support them.
hmm,
I somehow picked interest in this post of yours, can you elaborate more please?

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by happney65: 12:57pm On Aug 08
MT:
Some people are sick in the head.

This is the same Governor that ran away from his state before protest. Number 1 chief security officer that left his state in the hands of his deputy as protest approaches. Who does that? Still abroad till this day.

Someone that has sold all Oyo State commonwealth e.g Trans Amusement park, Agodi garden etc

Dey I should not even be near Abuja not to talk of occupying Aso Rock

https://punchng.com/beaded-crown-makinde-visits-ladoja-in-ibadan/?fbclid=IwY2xjawEhkUVleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHaHPeFsSQNaECYKrEGQuxqO2fLEa_EF8b1_uIOqpw7j8Rs7AV3OZVPcQqg_aem_7aMsSRyRNIhL2OcreFXYJw

"The Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, on Wednesday evening, visited the former governor of the state and the Otun Olubadan of Ibadanland, Chief Rashidi Ladoja at his Ondo Street private residence in Ibadan"

I thought you said he ran away before protest started and he still abroad till this day?

When we tackle some of you,you go and hide your faces in shame
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by nedekid: 12:59pm On Aug 08
Regardless of party, tribe, religion etc, a seyi makinde will be a better candidate than the incumbent. Its just as comparing ambode, adesina etc. Surely progressive folks will vote for them.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by Greattha: 12:59pm On Aug 08
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by haffaze777(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08
I and my family are for seyi makindegrin
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by seanwilliam(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08
Jokes apart seyi makinde do well ..
He’s the only politician I can vouch for o.. I live in Ibadan, every corner u turn to, you’ll see his hands ..

However , I don’t think he has the muscle for the presidencial ambition sha..
Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by YorubaBiafran: 1:05pm On Aug 08
kay29000:

Peter Obi can win if he can get northern Muslims to vote for him. Getting their support should be his priority, cos he has south east in the bag, and he still has his fan base in south south, middle belt, north Central, and south west.
Very true. Also, it is very certain that he would excellently perform when he becomes President because he knows that all eyes would be on him to see how great an Igbo can make Nigeria to become. I personally believe he that he would help Nigeria to become truly Great.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Group For Seyi Makinde's Presidential Ambition In 2027 Launched by just2endowed: 1:05pm On Aug 08
Salewa97:
This is just the beginning! With such a strong support base already forming, it’s clear that Seyi Makinde has a lot of momentum behind him. His people-oriented governance is what we need at the national level. 2027 is looking promising! Let's keep pushing for a brighter future!

person that doe not allow local govt to work? he doesnt believe in democracy to me. might end up more worst than tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Prices Are Coming Down — Garba Shehu / Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust / Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.