Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,841 members, 7,906,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (1142 Views)

To Our Ladies And Pregnant Brides / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by kayalla(f): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2011
"He Narrates" ---

Jummy, anytime I see her, I get irritated!!! What do I do? She wants to force a pregnancy on me. I have been trying all the while to end the relationship, but she has been clinging on all along and apparently does not get it that I am no longer interested.
No doubt! She's a good girl, wife material and all that, but the thing is I don't have feelings for her.
I don't want to hurt her but at the same time does not want to marry someone I don't love or have feelings for. An easy way out would have been taking responsibility for the pregnancy with no other strings attached, but my issue is that it will affect my integrity with my family and her family as all concerned expect a lot from me as far as the relationship is concerned. Because, I have been going out with her for two years now.

Three months ago, I told her I wanted out, of which she never accepted Now, She says she is Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! -------Anyone with useful advice please !!!
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by slimyem: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2011
all through the two years you dated her,you didnt know you don't love her.
you make a choice.you either head into a loveless marriage with her or take your baby and forget about integrity or whatever.you don enter already.
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by freecocoa(f): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2011
This kain story dey tire me I swear,mscheeew.
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by neyostica: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
When you were jacking her with no rain coat, you didnt realize you dont love her, God punish you, you don buy job
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by kayalla(f): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
sad
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Vicjustice: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
You shouldn't have had sex with her in the first place, and besides, what went wrong about condom?
Selfish man
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Princek12(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

You shouldn't have Were Intimate with her in the first place, and besides, what went wrong about condom?
Selfish man

skin to skin dey sweet pass condom
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by r231(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Princek12:

and the result is STD or Pregnancy grin grin grin grin
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by pendo89(f): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
don't marry her. Its the worst thing you can do for both of you because love is not the foundation here but responsibility and that can ease.
I think u are torn btwn love and accepting responsibility. Never act out of pressure please.
Try and make girl understand that you cannot marry her but you are ready to share the responsibility of bringing up that kid.
If you marry her because of a pregnancy,what happens after the baby is born? am sure you will go searching for love.
look around you and ul see people who made that same mistake you are about to make.
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Adaeze003(f): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
what integrity is the dude worried about? Mtcheew!!! Himself and the girl are both irresponsible,
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by 195(f): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Princek12:

mzdarkskin prefers both of us having it skin to skin anyways undecided
Re: B.o Writes:- She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Mynd44: 5:55am On Dec 06, 2011
Baba Bomboy

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma: What Do I Do? / Help This Confused Dude On This Issue! / Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.