Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,836 members, 7,938,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

She Has Refused To Forgive Me What Will I Do Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Refused To Forgive Me What Will I Do Now? (570 Views)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Refused To Forgive Me What Will I Do Now? by LoveUdie: 1:25pm On Aug 08
Good morning ma'am.

Please, I need your help.

My fiancee and I got engaged 3 months ago.

We have been planning on getting married but a few weeks ago something happened.

My fiancee's best friend and childhood friend called me on the phone when she was out with her to inform me that she was cheating on me with more than one man.

I didn't believe it, but she convinced me by telling me that she had been answering calls from different numbers such as Sweetheart 1, sweetheart 2, and Sweetheart 3.

She told me that she didn't want to say anything but it was unfair to let me marry an unfaithful woman because I didn't deserve that.

Finally, she advised me not to marry her because she was a cheat.

She pleaded with me not to tell my Fiancee that she said anything to me.

After the call, I felt so enraged and betrayed that my fiancee would cheat on me after everything.

I thought about calling her, but I didn't want to create a scene in public, so I waited for her to come home.

At night I went to her apartment full of anger and b.e.a.t her up.

I yelled at her calling her a cheat and a disgraceful, ungrateful woman.

She kept screaming, saying she was innocent.

I told her to keep quiet and took her phone and dialed all those names her friend mentioned and I was shocked that they were all my phone numbers in different networks.

I went through her messages and chats and found out they were all conversations with me.

Instantly I felt like a fool and became full of regrets.

I regretted not going through her phone first before h.i.t.t.i.n.g her.

I got on my knees and pleaded with her but immediately she became full of rage and asked me to get out of her apartment.

I have never seen her that angry before.

I pleaded with her, telling her it was her best friend who told me she was cheating on me, but it got her even more annoyed.

She kicked me out of her apartment telling me she didn't care.

She told me she was glad I acted that way because she had no idea I didn't trust her and I wanted to marry her.

She said I was physically a.b.u.s.i.v.e.

She flung the ring at me and told me she wouldn't get married to me anymore.

Since then, I've been pleading with her and even involved both families, but she's adamant that the marriage is off.

I know I acted irrationally and rashly but it's because I felt betrayed and hurt.

I've been very unlucky with relationships, and when I heard she was cheating on me, it reminded me of past experiences.

Please, how can I convince her that I'm sorry and get her to forgive me?

I'm deeply sorry and I don't want to lose her because of...https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/?m=1
Re: She Has Refused To Forgive Me What Will I Do Now? by doggedfighter(f): 2:01pm On Aug 08
Another concocted mumbo jumbo undecided

Swe
Re: She Has Refused To Forgive Me What Will I Do Now? by Mikespecialone(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08
So what should we do now
Re: She Has Refused To Forgive Me What Will I Do Now? by AllBlack: 10:20am On Aug 09
LoveUdie:

I told her to keep quiet and took her phone and dialed all those names her friend mentioned and I was shocked that they were all my phone numbers in different networks.

You just made my day
🤣🤣🤣👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

(1) (Reply)

Woman Asked To Slap Her Husband. / Brand New Mini Laptops @ Give Away Prices.valentine Promo ! / What Is Romance/dating To Most Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.