Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 AM

YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (9919 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / "youwin" Succesful Candidates List For The 36 States And Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Boyoorisha: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
The list is very real! A formal colleague was shortlisted, at least this person is not a ghost cos I still saw him yesterday
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by otitisteve: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
Cool
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by obowunmi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
All of you who won, can you take pictures ? undecided undecided
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by email1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
what would I have done without Nairaland. Thank you Voodoodoll. You helped me made it to the training in Metroplaza, Abuja.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by VoodooDoll(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^^^^

Best of luck and may you reap the rewards of your hard work.

Keep your Nairaland family informed of your progress, Hopefully we will get to toast your success or at least make you Nairaland's Business Person of 2015!!!
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by email1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
yeah, this is the second stage. By the time I get to the third stage (God's willing), I will share it with the family.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by obowunmi(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2011
Can someone also please let us know how the monies awarded will be tracked ? What is the methodology since there isn't any transparency with the entire process? Its seems very rushed, hurried, and secretive.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by NET1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
obowunmi:

Can someone also please let us know how the monies awarded will be tracked ? What is the methodology since there isn't any transparency with the entire process? Its seems very rushed, hurried, and secretive.

You too dey ask question grin grin Bros, Why you no apply for the scheme na?

.NET
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Ejine(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
And Rhino has been silenced grin
Nice work, JMaine.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ejiné:

And Rhino has been silenced grin
[size=14pt]Nice work, JMaine.[/size]

cool . . . . grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Ayanfe4me: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2011
Rhino is really a very funny guy,  I don laugh tire o, Now If you know the people that did the short-listing, what will you do with them?
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by agabaI23(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC Dismisses Innoson Motors Chairman’s Petition Against Lagos Judge / Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping / How To Calculate The Amount Of Wallpaper You Will Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.