Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket (3669 Views)

JAPA: Man Share Shocking Things He Didnโ€™t Know About US Until He Relocated (Vid) / JAPA: Man Explains Why He Is Leaving UK Back For Nigeria (Pics/Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friendโ€™s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by officialwdhtv: 2:27pm On Aug 08
JAPA: Man shares video of himself & many other travelers seeking for greener pastures who have been stranded on the high sea without a live jacket or boat shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDvaXjrHnWU

2 Shares

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by chiiraq802(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08
Omoh!!! men dey take risk oooo....all just to get away from 9ja and Africa.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08
lipsrsealed
Our country and the African continent have both failed us as Nigerians and as Africans as a whole....

Just imagine what our brothers subject themselves to, just because of the greed and wickedness of our African leaders.... Just imagine the riisk angry

May they sail through safely ๐Ÿ™.... That's all I've got to say,cuz I'm really pained seeing this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by MadamVanessa(f): 2:33pm On Aug 08
shocked

This scene brings back sorrowful nostalgic memories . cry๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't think anything can kill me again, so far I survived desert and Mediterranean deep sea, I can survive anything.

If I see small money today chop eba , abeg make I chop, I been see shege pro max in my quest for comfortable lifestyle.

Rest in peace to all my friends who lost their lives on the way ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by RepoMan007: 2:36pm On Aug 08
After surviving this and making some change, they send some back home for their people to help them build something and you hear stories. Some come back to take wives and the ladies show them shege over there.

5 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Bluntguy: 2:37pm On Aug 08
One cannot be running away from danger in his country by a more dangerous means. Abeg my own japa never reach like that. Good luck to them.

10 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by DevilsEqual(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Our country and the African continent have both failed us as Nigerians and as Africans as a whole....

Just imagine what our brothers subject themselves to..... Just imagine the riisk angry

May they said through ๐Ÿ™.... That's all I've got to say,cuz I'm really pained seeing this.
}

U are trying to blame the country for the dangerous means 'they took to leave the country?' shocked

U guys dont like holding people accountable for their own deeds

Its like a child that decide to injure himself cause he has a wicked parent

If things go sour, who will be the bigger loser here?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Macphenson: 2:47pm On Aug 08
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This scene brings back sorrowful nostalgic memories back. cry๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't think anything can kill me again, so far I survived desert and Mediterranean deep sea, I can survive anything.

If I see small money today chop eba , abeg make I chop, I been see shege pro max in my quest for comfortable lifestyle.

Wow, You must have really gone through a lot on that deadly voyage.

Thank God for life. Take heart my pretty queen.

5 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by DevilsEqual(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08
Nature sef dey whine us

Why those large water bodies separating diff continents(people of diff skin pigmentation)

This one dem dey do na accelerated death

In this situation, even prayer no fit save u

Just U and your luck

There are more prayerful people who would sink and die and its not God's fault, neither is it fault of any man

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Treasure17(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08
Odikwa dangerous.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by sleek214(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08
This looks like one of the River in Bayelsa.... Definitely not Mediterranean sea
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by APOPTOSIS: 3:04pm On Aug 08
My Prayers goes out to them all
What's all these naaaa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
In the middle of nowhere
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Everyday247: 3:07pm On Aug 08
How did they get there?
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by ngwaIgbo223: 3:56pm On Aug 08
Na wah ooo After shorting Igbos must go 2023...now tiefnubu can't rescue you guys...what a sad end..

Please God help them for they don't know the devil they defended.
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Mrtaye: 4:37pm On Aug 08
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You're thick ooo
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Gotocourt: 4:44pm On Aug 08
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Touching, you can create a thread on your experience. Some nairalanders have shared their desert treacherous journey through the Sahara and Mediterranean Sea.
I will love to read yours. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Eweduses: 4:47pm On Aug 08
End Bad Government In Africa..

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by MadamVanessa(f): 5:07pm On Aug 08
Gotocourt:

Touching, you can create a thread on your experience. Some nairalanders have shared their desert treacherous journey through the Sahara and Mediterranean Sea.
I will love to read yours. Cheers

This has always been on my mind to share my near death adventures in desert and in Mediterranean sea in this platform, soon I will do that regardless of the fact that I am not a good writer , but I am going to try my best.

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by MadamVanessa(f): 5:09pm On Aug 08
Macphenson:

Wow, You must have really gone through a lot on that deadly voyage.

Thank God for life. Take heart my pretty queen.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Gotocourt: 5:10pm On Aug 08
MadamVanessa:

This has always been on my mind to share my near death adventures in desert and in Mediterranean sea in this platform, soon I will do that regardless of the fact that I am not a good writer , but I am going to do it.

Can't wait to read it. Lemme follow you ma'am ๐Ÿ™
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by phineas: 5:16pm On Aug 08
How was the picture taken,when was this,can anyone do something or call anyone to rescue them,this cannot and should not be entertainment
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by phineas: 5:19pm On Aug 08
That said,it was in this smae seas that millions of Africans stolen as slaves fought against their bandage and drowned, this time its Africans running there in droves and choosing the risks voluntarily, this cannot be right.
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by ElohimShenRa(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Just imagine what our brothers subject themselves to, just because of the greed and wickedness of our African leaders.... Just imagine the riisk angry

May they sail through safely ๐Ÿ™.... That's all I've got to say,cuz I'm really pained seeing this.

E no go better for you and your criminal-minded brothers youโ€™re trying to defend.

Shey na Nigeria send you message to travel abroad through illegal means?

Even the ones that successfully traveled abroad still indulge in Cocaine-Trafficking, Car-Jacking & Cyber-Crimes.

Continue blaming everybody for your stupidity & crimes except your greedy & foolish selves. Shey na only una dey Nigeria?

Your Country failed you - Oloriburuku. Nigeria International Passport has been rendered useless all over the World due to the criminal enterprise of your โ€œBIAFLA BROTHERSโ€.

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by GOFRONT(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08
Sharks be looking at them like
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Mom007(f): 5:53pm On Aug 08
Oh lord.! cry cry
This is the real meaning of get rich or die trying.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by SpaceX: 6:02pm On Aug 08
from frying pan to fire all in the name of greener pasture plus I believe you can't drink the water? Oh boy!
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by ElevationD: 6:22pm On Aug 08
Ahhhhhhhhh!

What kind of dangerous play is this?
We must keep working to get better leaders and better societies to prevent this repeated suicide mission in search of greener pastures.
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Curious345: 6:55pm On Aug 08
I see you showing off your body in your profile picture.. is that all you got?
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This scene brings back sorrowful nostalgic memories . cry๐Ÿ˜ญ

Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by press9jatv: 7:11pm On Aug 08
God will protect them ooo. Which kind of risk is this??
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by richiemcgold: 8:17pm On Aug 08
Why e come dey shout na

The strength wey e supposed reserve for more serious trouble that lay ahead
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Leemzyy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 08
Curious345:
I see you showing off your body in your profile picture.. is that all you got?
Hmm so u also saw it abi?
Re: JAPA: Man Shares Video Of Him & Others Stranded On The Sea Without Live Jacket by Leemzyy(f): 8:48pm On Aug 08
Who sent them?mumu people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Crazy (pics) / 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women / When Did You Have Sex Last???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.