Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) (48232 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || Cleansing Man's Heart From All Defilement / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by drLammy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08
She's worshipping her Eleda. Not my business.
Ifa oracle is interesting

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by fareed69(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08
CriminalTinubu:
Yoruba and Juju

What's your own way.
Amadioha?

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by boxypane(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08
handsomeyinka:

Omode o mogun, o nkpe lefó

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by CriminalTinubu(f): 7:16pm On Aug 08
fareed69:

What's your own way.
Amadioha?

Igbos are Christians and our Nollywood shows it.
Your Agbadowood is full of Juju from beginning to the end

3 Likes

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Jemex003: 7:16pm On Aug 08
GOFRONT:
All in a bid to catch a big god......

Now, already on a norms, a kitty ooze like a rotten catfish for those unhygenic ladies.....and now she has brought a Fish close to herself.......Yuck!!!! Its gonna be a hell on earth when you sniff it from her head......See catfish bloodstains everywhere on her hairs

That’s natural catfish not the breeders fish.
Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by fareed69(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08
CriminalTinubu:

Igbos are Christians and our Nollywood shows it.
Your Agbadowood is full of Juju from beginning to the end

So long as we no kill person do Juju like others.
All is created for cleansing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Lovenorth: 7:17pm On Aug 08
Why will she be having an affair with the 🐠?

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08
Reminds me of one guy named Phrankleen on Youtube who abandoned foreign ways and traced back to african ways.

It's been long he's been live. I hope he's alright. I miss him tho.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by CriminalTinubu(f): 7:17pm On Aug 08
handsomeyinka:

Don't forget your daily medications.

Get Well soon

Stop doing juju
Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Tayorshd87: 7:17pm On Aug 08
Sunnyrado:
Creator as in, is her head are creator or what do you mean, let me get you right..

Respect her view about life ..

It's a believe just as xtians believe in Jesus.too

2 Likes

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by femi4: 7:18pm On Aug 08
Gistmedia10:
A young lady has recently drawn significant attention by performing a spiritual rite involving a fresh catfish. This ritual, deeply rooted in African tradition, is believed to cleanse one’s spiritual essence and ward off negative energy while attracting favor and protection. shocked

The practice, observed by African religionists or traditionalists, involves placing the catfish on her head as part of a ceremony meant to appease her 'head' or essence. This act is intended to ensure she is safeguarded from spiritual negativity and blessed with positive energy.

Despite the ritual's cultural significance, many have criticized the practice, arguing that men should avoid relationships with those who engage in such ceremonies.

What do you think about this practice? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4gPwSlMLtI
Wasting of resources

2 Likes

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Tightpussy2024(f): 7:18pm On Aug 08
If it works for her,fine.

But prayingought to be a private and intimate communion between oneself and his or her creator. How did the camera get this?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:18pm On Aug 08
Date her at your own risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Toosure70: 7:19pm On Aug 08
Her believe
Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:19pm On Aug 08
Tightpussy2024:
If it works for her,fine.

But prayingought to be a private and intimate communion between oneself and his or her creator. How did the camera get this?
come make I ask you one question
Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Bobbynobobby: 7:19pm On Aug 08
All in a bid to catch a big god......

Half of those prayers no doubt smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Ironbull: 7:19pm On Aug 08
Pls allow her to breath. It's her belief free her to practise it.

Pastors and Alfas are worst than traditional herbalist so pls allow her breath.

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by CriminalTinubu(f): 7:21pm On Aug 08
fareed69:

You see? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Marc3500: 7:23pm On Aug 08
Nigerians and juju are like 5&6
Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Krak(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08
drLammy:
She's worshipping her Eleda. Not my business.
Ifa oracle is interesting

You get it. Unlike most of the other people who commented so who are myopic and lack understanding.

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08
CriminalTinubu:

Stop doing juju

Why. What more stupid juju is there than believing that one Jewish man who was born of a virgin (who was bleeped by God), and so became God was killed on a cross and that blood is now your salvation.

Is that not juju and is it not the daftest juju?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by GindoX(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08
Fish wey them suppose use for pepper soup..

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by CriminalTinubu(f): 7:27pm On Aug 08
DeepSight:

Why. What more stupid juju is there than believing that one Jewish man who was born of a virgin (who was bleeped by God), and so became God was killed on a cross and that blood is now your salvation.

Is that not juju and is it not the daftest juju?

But that religion don't use humans for sacrifice unlike yours.
Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08
CriminalTinubu:

But that religion don't use humans for sacrifice unlike yours.

Oh, is it not the central idea of christianity that one jew was killed for your sins?

How is that not ritual human sacrifice please?

Open your eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by condensedmilk: 7:29pm On Aug 08
fareed69:

The creator of the heavens and the earth has given man DOMINION over everything on the earth,water and Air.

Therefore, humans are more spiritually higher than any animal or living thing on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08
Talkisneeded:
What's strange in this, it's normal thing here... You have to worship your creator...

I sell herbs
Which kind of herbs sir
Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Irecharge: 7:32pm On Aug 08
O n bori ara eni, how is that a big deal?

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by spiSeyi: 7:33pm On Aug 08
This is the SIMP manufacturing machine grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by harjay1986: 7:33pm On Aug 08
ProudNigerian01:
My people perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4v6).

Outside the Lord Jesus Christ, there is no salvation anywhere. No amount of spiritual cleansing or blood ritual or any thing of the sort can ever bring favour, Be not deceived, rather such things will compound your problems.

Some will tell you to bath yourself by the river or use a special soap, some say will light candle at night, some will say go back to the gods of your ancestors and many other foolish things to take advantage of people's ignorance.

Don't heed them.

Demons use such means to gain legal rights over people.

Incase you don't know, demonic possession is very real and is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone.

Those of you that don't believe wicked spirits exist, I pray you never get to experience it. It is something you won't wish your worst enemy.

If you are facing a difficult time in life or undergoing a spiritual battle, spiritualist, native doctors, and those prophets that tell you to bring money or bath by the river can never help you.

Run to Jesus Christ, Repent of your sins, pray more, read the Bible day and night and then you can ask God for help you and he will as it is written in Isa.41.13 - For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you.'

If you have tried your best and you still need more prayers,

I personally recommend Christopher Orji of the City of Jesus International Ministry, Emene, Enugu state (search cojim on YouTube to see what I am talking about) .

Yes am not saying there is no God there is and someone is lieing to us through Bible, common sense God create us in his own image but after creation he send us to deal and live with Satan that he send away from heaven ..... can you reason am

2 Likes

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08
Gotocourt:
Many ladies are diabolical grin.

They use all sort of concuction, why won't they be having a smelly kpekus.

I bluntly told one, she fell on the floor and started screaming. Very disgusting habit.

You will find out she's looking for a man.

Ladies, you can do better. use your sense Abeg

lol. Wait! What exactly did you tell her?
Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Zainabwhitemone: 7:33pm On Aug 08
Take me where the sea meet the sky.

1 Like

Re: Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) by Leemzyy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 08
Gotocourt:
Many ladies are diabolical grin.

They use all sort of concuction, why won't they be having a smelly kpekus.

I bluntly told one, she fell on the floor and started screaming. Very disgusting habit.

You will find out she's looking for a man.

Ladies, you can do better. use your sense Abeg
Tell them ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.