Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,689 members, 7,969,014 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:19 PM

Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) (76418 Views)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Elidrisy20: 6:12am On Aug 09
Dem for cut him preek leave am
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Elidrisy20: 6:12am On Aug 09
Bamborosky remain you
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Father4all: 6:13am On Aug 09
Islam forbids cross dressing. You don't go to a Muslim land and be doing that rubbish
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Father4all: 6:14am On Aug 09
I wanted to check if the penis was there or if he cut it off like his senior colleague Bob grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by jimb(m): 6:20am On Aug 09
Even the writer is confused ... he she
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by sunsweet33: 6:27am On Aug 09
Ohhh oh oh! I remember this video. So it was this person who was killed. Damn 😔
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:28am On Aug 09
We Nigerians eehh,, we too dey judge people..
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by lexy2014: 6:37am On Aug 09
VikingKing:
I ain't gat a fibre of gay in me and the act disgusts me, but please leave the maiming and killing for God to do.

As unatural as it is, homosexuality hurts no one. There will always be much more straight people than gay people. This person was not hurting anybody. Why una come kill am na? Look at the brutal way he was murdered. Smh.

Does bestiality "hurt" anyone?.
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by lexy2014: 6:37am On Aug 09
BluntCrazeMan:
We Nigerians eehh,, we too dey judge people..
What do you mean by "judge"?
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Odingo1: 6:39am On Aug 09
Father4all:
Islam forbids cross dressing. You don't go to a Muslim land and be doing that rubbish
Abuja is not a Muslim land, get your facts right, Abuja indigenous gbayi people are more Christians.

But I don’t support cross dressing or gayism.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by ruffDiamond: 6:42am On Aug 09
Fukking homo forming female!Gosh!see person pikin o all these stupid boys coming over to be living all of useless lifestyle thinking it's normal and acceptable to fellow idiots like him!yuck!*pukes*

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Charlie2020(f): 6:45am On Aug 09
Who gave them the power to take a life that isn't there's
Who amongst the killers have not committed a sin? Disobeyed at least one of the 10 commandments of God
How many politicians have they killed for stealing their present and future
Hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by meditator(m): 6:46am On Aug 09
VikingKing:

In the beginning, you said you're not in support of his killing then ended by saying that you will kill him if given the opportunity. If you're going to be a hypocrite, at least be a hypocrite with small sense.
If I happen to have my way as lawmaker or to influence them to draft a law for such people's execution, I wouldn't hesitate. I would do it through the ambit of the law, not through the back door. Your support for such people shows how morally bankrupt they have rendered our society

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Elusive001: 6:46am On Aug 09
Righteousness2:
Pathetic.
Condolences to his family.

Listen,
To Depart this World is not a big deal!
Departing this world without JESUS Christ is the BIG DEAL.

To Depart Without JESUS CHRIST is the Worst thing that could befall a human.
That is Expressway non-stop to Hell Fire.

Do the Needful now that you can.
The Next moment is not Guaranteed.

This is the truth.

Good one brother.

The question each and everyone should answer very truthfully is:
Considering the standard of GOD Almighty as recorded in the scriptures, where will you spend eternity assuming you die today?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:47am On Aug 09
lexy2014:

What do you mean by "judge"?
READ THE COMMENTS THAT WERE DROPPED BY THE COMMENTERS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by meditator(m): 6:48am On Aug 09
legitnow1:

ALWAYS EXTREME OVER THE MOST SHIT.

Y NOT HANG THOSE LOOTING YOUR FUTURE?

U WANT TO HANG PERSON WITH SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS.

U ARE A MUTHAFUCKING BLOODY FOOL.
For you to think it's a spiritual problem and not a personal problem shows how foolish you are. It's a sign that you are currently a homosexual or a potential one. Foolish fool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by cyberstarr(m): 6:48am On Aug 09
officialwdhtv:
Throwback video of popular Abuja Cross-dresser “Area Mama” allegedly murdered in Abuja last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yawS0w3xIB4

Popular Nigerian Crossdresser, Abuja Area Mama, has been reportedly killed by yet-to-be-identified persons in Abuja.

His lifeless body was found by the roadside as he was allegedly beaten to death.

Few months ago she was attacked by an unknown person who stabbed her.

#wetindeyhappentv
Why are you referring to your fellow man as "she"?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by lexy2014: 6:48am On Aug 09
BluntCrazeMan:
READ THE COMMENTS THAT WERE DROPPED BY THE COMMENTERS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

I have read it hence my question What do you mean by "judge"?
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by sunsweet33: 6:50am On Aug 09
MossadAgent:

Every civilization collapse is always coincident with open faggotry.

Open display of Homosexuality is not a sign
of a tolerant society but a sign of societal decay.

Correct. This is a big sign of the end of the times.
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:59am On Aug 09
lexy2014:

I have read it hence my question What do you mean by "judge"?
Let me understand..

The extra-juducial murder he suffered is okay.??

According to the LAWS of Nigeria at the moment,, did he commit an offence by being a CROSS-DRESSER.??

Even if he committed a crime according to the law,, was what happened to him supposed to be the punishment for CROSS-DRESSING.??

AND SOMEONE CALLED HIM “SON OF PERDITION” ON THE FRONT PAGE.!!

And what was his Legal Offence.??

Fine, let's leave LEGAL.
LET'S GO MORAL.

The Bible warned about cross-dressing in the OLD TESTAMENT..
And what was the punishment for Cross-dressing??
Careless Killing.??

AND YOU'RE VERY OKAY WITH IT.??
OK THEN.

THAT'S YOU FOR YOU..

FOR ME, I'M NOT OKAY WITH IT.
There's nothing else I can do about it.
But it is good I say it out first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by grandstar(m): 7:17am On Aug 09
If you've watched some of his videos, he revealed to taking advantage of some of his clients financially.

He lived a very dangerous life.

Anyways, that does not justify someone taking his life
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Mrjonah(m): 7:24am On Aug 09
Who stabbed him or her

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Cleverly785(m): 7:25am On Aug 09
Hausa hates cross dressing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by spencekat(m): 7:27am On Aug 09
Reelmii:
oya take 🎤 make u tell us wetin be the truth
Because one person alleged that, you guys followed suit.
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Elidrisy20: 7:31am On Aug 09
The ppl watching are confused, 🤔 na Man abi na Woman
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Elidrisy20: 7:31am On Aug 09
Cleverly785:
Hausa hates cross dressing
so na Hausa Kee am?
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by JoeEeL(m): 7:39am On Aug 09
STEVENcrack:
She even wore waist beads.

We are truly in the last days.

He should be in hell now with regrets..

No be only hell. Na L
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Lezzlie(m): 7:45am On Aug 09
officialwdhtv:
Throwback video of popular Abuja Cross-dresser “Area Mama” allegedly murdered in Abuja last night.

Popular Nigerian Crossdresser, Abuja Area Mama, has been reportedly killed by yet-to-be-identified persons in Abuja.

His lifeless body was found by the roadside as he was allegedly beaten to death.

#wetindeyhappentv
Are you confused?
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Belurved1(m): 7:45am On Aug 09
These 3 Rappers ain't homo o, dem no go near him for heaven.
Gotocourt:
Greet Tupac Shakur, biggie and Dagrin tongue

Rest well brooo
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Seun362: 8:01am On Aug 09
I will be the happiest person the we southwesters secede from Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by Lovit(m): 8:05am On Aug 09
Hope Bob saw this news?

Let shim use his/her teeth to count his/her tongue cool
Re: Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) by MartinsD12(m): 8:08am On Aug 09
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv
It's terrible I wonder what would make a man with so much muscles be forming a woman probably got killed by one of his client who thought he was a woman and Abuja is not a liberal area like Lagos they the abokis might not tolerate this gayism nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.