Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,199 members, 7,916,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) (40749 Views)

My Laptop Showing No Bootable Device Found (picture) / Microsoft Software On A Laptop Showing Product Activation Failed? / My Laptop Showing Impossible Signs - HELP (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by iamL(f): 7:17am On Aug 09
Nwaotu10:
It's called blue screen of death grin
Your hardisk is either faulty or not properly connected.

You are correct. I have experienced this, it's the harddisk.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Kalatium(m): 7:24am On Aug 09
reiddecuti:
Either you installed an app recently before the problem started or a windows update that's hindering it from booting.

Use system restore to restore it.

How do I do that cos I am finding it hard to do anything with the laptop.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Kalatium(m): 7:26am On Aug 09
Freethinker87:
Try booting to Safe Mode and give me feedback. We can work through it from there.

HOW TO GET TO SAFE MODE

Restart your computer while holding the F8 key.

OR

Keep restarting your computer until you see the ‘Automatic Repair’ screen.

It sometimes shows automatic repair screen but still yet nothing is repaired at the end.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Kalatium(m): 7:30am On Aug 09
onotiemoria:
Disable your wifi either on the laptop or the hotspot your laptop usually automatically connects to
The issue is that I can't get pass the booting. Once it's start booting it shows me the blue screen and it never gets pass that so how am I even going to disable the wifi.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Kalatium(m): 7:31am On Aug 09
Nwaotu10:
It's called blue screen of death grin
Your hardisk is either faulty or not properly connected.
Understood. What should I do
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by uncletmedia: 7:33am On Aug 09
I have been on computer for over 20 years. Mine shows this regularly especially when running Adobe premiere pro and Photoshop at the same time. If your windows is running on SSD. Just ignore it. But HDD, it may crash your PC.
Ignore it most time. It's HP glitch I assume
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Kalatium(m): 7:37am On Aug 09
adamma24:

Name of laptop....my guess it is dell laptop...this is their weakness

It's HP laptop
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Kalatium(m): 7:38am On Aug 09
Zlatty69:
The last time you used it did you connect to the internet?

I connected it to my phone's hotspot to send files.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by iamL(f): 7:43am On Aug 09
CamelCase:

forget anti virus.. keep your windows defender steady updated.... i promise you won't need an anti virus

have used alot of PCs... never had an anti virus.. just run update steady

In our organization we don't install anti virus on any of our system, it's a long standing rule. If your windows defender is steadily updated antivirus is shit.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 7:54am On Aug 09
hard disk otilo

be prepared to replace the hard disk soonest
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Freethinker87: 8:00am On Aug 09
Kalatium:

It sometimes shows automatic repair screen but still yet nothing is repaired at the end.

I said let me know when you get there, we can diagnose the problem from there. Next time you see “Automatic Repair” click on Advanced Option >> Troubleshoot >> Startup Settings >> Restart.

At this point you’re now in Safe Mode. Let me know when you get there.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by victor2008(m): 8:00am On Aug 09
It happened to me, I see shege, the cause is improper shut down by pressing power button to shut down, the solution I formatted it at an engineer place, you can try and watch videos on YouTube using cmd, it didn't work for me, but u can try whether it works or else let resort format it
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by davidomp3: 8:11am On Aug 09
Kalatium:
I woke up 2 days ago and noticed my laptop is showing me this. I haven't used it for a week so I am wondering what could have been wrong here.

Today is even the worst. Once it starts booting and it will shut down. It will keep booting and shutting down by itself.

Is d laptop AMD, if yes then this happens more often with that
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Tizzy124: 8:19am On Aug 09
Maybe the OS encountered one or two issue. I will advice you to run another OS direct without formatting the hard disk it will automatically save all you files on windows.old in your hard disk then after you retrieve your files from there, if you wish to format it then you can proceed.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 8:31am On Aug 09
Bcoz ur system use to shutdown unexpectedly
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by pufframmy: 8:45am On Aug 09
it just happened to my Laptop Minutes Ago it nothing to really worried about,
you just need to restart and the system, it will automatically fix the booting and load the OS itself.
if there is more to it that means you will need a recovery mode to bring it up

Kalatium:
I woke up 2 days ago and noticed my laptop is showing me this. I haven't used it for a week so I am wondering what could have been wrong here.

Today is even the worst. Once it starts booting and it will shut down. It will keep booting and shutting down by itself.

Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Mrklemo(m): 9:09am On Aug 09
VanuatuWycombe:

You are running a corru.pt MS office file. You may need to reinstall it.

Okay
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Giftedgifts: 9:53am On Aug 09
Kalatium:

Open the system remove the hard disk and fix it back again..

Ensure that it is well fixed..
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Manculated: 10:42am On Aug 09
Ishilove:

You can't contribute intelligently to any kind of conversation, but you can spam threads writing rubbish about people's wives. If single digit IQ was a human being, you'd be his ambassador

Why are you so triggered by the Post🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by sumomoh101: 1:07pm On Aug 09
The system has crashed. Take it for repairs. They will change the windows.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Phyde: 6:42pm On Aug 09
Experiencing the same.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Aug 09
Manculated:

Why are so triggered by the Post🤣🤣🤣
I'm 'triggered' because unrepentant stupidity and adamant unintelligence irritates me. We are having a serious discourse, but there he is posting off topic, and to make it worse, the off topic no come make sense.

It would have been better if the off topic was about a business opportunity or service, not the state of somebody's wife's vàgina. That's just plain retarded_

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Manculated: 8:40pm On Aug 09
Ishilove:

I'm 'triggered' because unrepentant stupidity and adamant unintelligence irritates me. We are having a serious discourse, but there he is posting off topic, and to make it worse, the off topic no come make sense.

It would have been better if the off topic was about a business opportunity or service, not the state of somebody's wife's vàgina. That's just plain retarded_

🤣🤣🤣

It is well Ishi mama.
Re: Why Is My Laptop Showing Me This And What Is The Solution? (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Aug 09
Manculated:

🤣🤣🤣

It is well Ishi mama.
Oga, it is not well o. His parents must have spent a lot to train him in school. I believe he has school cert at least, seeing as he can construct sentences correctly. It is just unfortunate that the said sentences are not meaningful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Over 100 Computer Keyboard Shortcuts!!! / Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.