Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,615 members, 7,930,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja (572 Views)

Ohanenye disrupts event in Abuja, orders Arrest Of Organiser For 'impersonation' / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by Louisojibe(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08
The Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye, on Thursday stormed a women empowerment event organised by Mela-Chiyoma PAT Limited.

According to a video uploaded on X by the International Centre for Investigative Reporting (ICIR), the Minister was seen standing behind a banner that showed that the event was organised by Mela-Chiyoma PAT Limited. 

According to Uju, “I am standing here to explain to everyone that they (referring to the organisers) have been arrested. She should have used her name to make the invitation, not to use the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs. I can’t allow this programme to continue. I am sorry about it. Because this is pure impersonation, and the president is not happy about it." 

Source: paperng
Re: Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by yyba: 4:51pm On Aug 08
The worst women affairs minister in history
Re: Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by kokoA(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08
Women and their wahala.

1 Like

Re: Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by Praxis758: 5:01pm On Aug 08
I support Uju Kennedy on this.

The woman should have sought permission from federal ministry of women affairs before using their name.

People would crucify the minister if she had gone ahead and a mess happened.

That’s impersonation.

1 Like

Re: Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by SunShowAfrica: 5:28pm On Aug 08
yyba:
The worst women affairs minister in history

She's the minister and knows better than you do. Did the ministry approved the program? If not, then why are they using the ministry's image as a backup?
Re: Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by Svoboda(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08
This woman minister is extremely confrontational. I think she grew up in the very feisty neighbourhood. But she also needs to be careful. She is of no political value to the president. Making more enemies than friends...
Re: Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by Iamanoited: 7:59pm On Aug 08
WOMEN AFFAIRS!!!
Re: Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by Iamanoited: 8:01pm On Aug 08
WOMEN AFFAIRS!!!

ORISA37
UNLESS YOU ARE A WOMAN WRAPPER.
Re: Women Affairs Minister Disrupts Event In Abuja by Mynd44: 8:01am On Aug 09

(1)

Updates / Uk Finally Out Of Recession / Four Naval Officers Killed In Ikwerre Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.