Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,233 members, 7,964,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 (27084 Views)

Mia le Roux: South Africa Crowns First Deaf Woman as Miss South Africa / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) / Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by legitnow1: 6:52pm On Aug 09
KingCold:
Nigerian tribal hate my friend. Focus there, rectify it, then point fingers at South Africa. You're literally the last people to speak

ROBOT!

AUTOREPLAY!
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by legitnow1: 6:53pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

You see what happens when one takes too much mkpulimmiri? grin grin. Now you're hallucinating...soon you'll run mad and jump over the mainland bridge grin grin

AT LEAST U ARE ALITTLE MORE CREATIVE THAN THAT UPSTART CALLED KINGCOLD. grin
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by KingCold: 6:55pm On Aug 09
legitnow1:

ROBOT!

AUTOREPLAY!
A Nigerian tribalist has no reason to scream Xenophobia to anyone. You're hypocrites.

I'll leave your hypocrite a$$ to rant alone
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by legitnow1: 6:56pm On Aug 09
KingCold:
A Nigerian tribalist has no reason screaming Xenophobia from anyone. You're hypocrites.

I'll leave your hypocrite a$$ to rant alone

RUN BITCH RUN...

DADDY IS COMING TO FLOG YOU.

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by KingCold: 6:57pm On Aug 09
legitnow1:

I'm not here for creativity my friend, I'm not Picasso, I'm here to dish facts. You're hypocrites!!
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Lioness5280(f): 6:57pm On Aug 09
legitnow1:

Nigerians need to unite in Nigeria, that should be your first task...then deal with the unity of Ecowas and then you can start talking about the rest of Africa grin. West Africa is the worst region in Africa....that needs youth attention more than SADC which is arguably the best region in Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by KingCold: 6:58pm On Aug 09
legitnow1:

RUN BITCH RUN...

DADDY IS COMING TO FLOG YOU.
You mean japa like you? Nah, I'm fine in sunny SA. Japa is for you cowards
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by legitnow1: 7:02pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

Nigerians need to unite in Nigeria, that should be your first task...then deal with the unity of Ecowas and then you can start talking about the rest of Africa grin. West Africa is the worst region in Africa....that needs youth attention more than SADC which is arguably the best region in Africa grin grin

HOW DOES DAT CURE YOUR XENOPHOBIA AND AFROPHOBIA?

TOLERANCE OF OTHER AFRICANS THERE IN SA?

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by legitnow1: 7:05pm On Aug 09
COME AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINE NOW Oooo?

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by CJStarz: 7:05pm On Aug 09
CorrectionFLuid:

Well, as far as I read, he no form southy. You assumed him to be southy. Probably because you didn't think a Nigerian will side a foreigner to attack you. Sorry.
As you dey defend d guy so,e be like say una two na one person 😂
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Lioness5280(f): 7:08pm On Aug 09
legitnow1:

HOW DOES DAT CURE YOUR XENOPHOBIA AND AFROPHOBIA?

TOLERANCE OF OTHER AFRICANS THERE IN SA?

We have no interest in being around you and we have made that clear over and over again....stop forcing yourselves on us and you won't experience any intolerance. Leave us alone you emotional blackmailers grin.

Focus on your tribal and religious shythole grin. Unity begging freak grin
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by legitnow1: 7:10pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

We have no interest in being around you and we have made that clear over and over again....stop forcing yourselves on us and you won't experience any intolerance. Leave us alone you emotional blackmailers grin.

U HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER.

SA IS A GLOBAL NATION, AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT.

IT IS NOW A QUESTION OF YOUR SURVIVAL IN THE NEW WORLD.

WHICH THE AFRICANS U HATE SO MUCH HAVE BEEN INSTRUMENTAL TO KEEPING YOU ALIVE DURIN APARTHIED, WHEN THEY REALLY WANTED TO WIPE YOU OUT.
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by legitnow1: 7:12pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

U THINK U CAN SURVIVE WITH THE WHITE?

U THINK THEY WANT U AROUND?

IT WAS THE OTHER AFRICANS LOOKING IN THAT ENSURED THAT YOU REMAINED ALIVE.

THE PRESSURE WAS MUCH, GO AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY AND STOP BEING IGNORANT.
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by themanderon: 7:15pm On Aug 09
KingCold:
You have no idea how utterly dumb you sound

Nay. You guys are the utterly dumb ones. You see your fellow africans as your problem and treat them badly. Mandela would be ashamed of what those he fought for turned out to be. Biting the same fingers that fed you ungrateful people is what you do best.

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Lioness5280(f): 7:17pm On Aug 09
legitnow1:

U HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER.

SA IS A GLOBAL NATION, AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT.

IT IS NOW A QUESTION OF YOUR SURVIVAL IN THE NEW WORLD.

WHICH THE AFRICANS U HATE SO MUCH HAVE BEEN INSTRUMENTAL TO KEEPING YOU ALIVE DURIN APARTHIED, WHEN THEY REALLY WANTED TO WIPE YOU OUT.

We know people from shythole countries love "globalisation " a lot grin grin.....it provides them an Avenue to escape their slummish countries to go and make a nuisance of themselves elsewhere grin. I'm done with you....you bore me....

I want your sister Godiloveu....I think she has something interesting to say grin.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by legitnow1: 7:20pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

We know people from shythole countries love "globalisation " a lot grin grin.....it provides them Avenue to escape their slummish countries to go and a nuisance of themselves elsewhere grin. I'm done with you....you bore me....

I want your sister Godiloveu....I think she has something interesting to say grin.

Bye.

OK!

U HATE GLOBALISATION RIGHT?

U ARE ON THE WRONG PLANET.

WORST YET, WRONG COUNTRY.

SA IS AS GLOBAL AS IT GETS ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.

Y DID U JOIN BRICS?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TYPE OF EDUCATION U BLACK SA ARE GETTING. SWEET DREAMS!
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by KingCold: 7:24pm On Aug 09
themanderon:

Nay. You guys are the utterly dumb ones. You see your fellow africans as your problem and treat them badly. Mandela would be ashamed of what those he fought for turned out to be. Biting the same fingers that fed you ungrateful people is what you do best.
blah blah blah.. This is the fake African kumbaya that disgusts me. Don't dare lecture me on things you don't practice yourself. The same Mandela would be ashamed on the rampant tribalism present in your country..focus there and leave us alone your dumb hypocrite

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Godiloveu(f): 7:29pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

And now I'm in the mood to dance with you unlike earlier on when i treated you like the emotional retard you clearly are ...

Sweetheart , we know it's your wish to dominate Africa, politically , culturally and otherwise but in reality for such a humongous country you're failures.

1. No country in Africa has more relevance outside and inside Africa (politically and economically ) more than South Africa. That's why we are in G20 and you're not (but a member only under AU) grin. That's why we were the first to be part of BRICS. Nigerian has no standing or any clout outside of ECOWAS
2. Culturally ? No African culture is more popular to outsiders than the Zulu culture followed by the Swazi and Maasai. That's why rural areas in these places have more tourism than the entire Nigeria grin. So who would you dominate culturally if not your fellow West Africans?
3. I don't know what you meant by otherwise...but you're free to enlighten me so that I could entertain you.

You're behaving like a typical Nigerian schizophrenic.....there's no agenda against you in South Africa, we simple don't like the ways of your people and we both know that you despise us more than any other group....and we know why grin.

You're blowing hot air again......you can only rant online, there's not a damn thing Nigeria can do to checkmate SA in anything my friend.....you only wish there was...but you're powerless against South Africa hence all this online ranting from your people over a simple rejection grin.

We are the soar losers yet you're the ones crying all over the place because we refused to be fooled by your sister and her criminal family ? grin.

You're getting all territorial over a forum that's not even yours, yet your dirty sandal-wearing men.are all over our street corners making a nuisance of themselves...and SA isn't our safe space ? grin.

When did we say we have it all, you're displaying your inferiority complex here ....which is the main reason why you're so worked up . And yes, SA still remains better than Nigeria in almost every important indices. That doesn't mean we don't have our issues but we can never sitback and allow hypocrites like you to use SA to gain cheap global sympathy. We will give to you what you give to us....wotowoto is what you'll keep collecting grin

Steeze and composure. I don’t need google to tell me who I am as Nigerian and what international status my country holds. Steeze and composure indicates that I am above any goddam penguin from South Africa. Your activities shows you desperately wants to be acknowledged but some reasons why? The BRIC that your country belong to doesn’t mean you guys are important it just means you guys can still be use puppets Regardless. Our Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa cultures trumps whatever nonsensical culture you have combined, you can also google that. Disregard my earlier “you got my attention” comment. It’s doesn’t mean I get to hangout with and school you the whole day. Stop! Sistering me, we don’t have anything in common.
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by CorrectionFLuid: 7:32pm On Aug 09
CJStarz:

As you dey defend d guy so,e be like say una two na one person 😂

LMAO God forbid o. Those two guys live and breathe tribalism for this space.

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Lioness5280(f): 7:47pm On Aug 09
Godiloveu:

Steeze and composure. I don’t need google to tell me who I am as Nigerian and what international status my country holds. Steeze and composure indicates that I am above any goddam penguin from South Africa. Your activities shows you desperately wants to be acknowledged but some reasons why? The BRIC that your country belong to doesn’t mean you guys are important it just means you guys can still be use puppets Regardless. Our Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa cultures trumps whatever nonsensical culture you have combined, you can also google that. Disregard my earlier “you got my attention” comment. It’s doesn’t mean I get to hangout with and school you the whole day. Stop! Sistering me, we don’t have anything in common.

LMFAO grin.
You are allowed to be delusional, it's part of your conditioning from birth.

But Here are a few facts for you :

1. Nigeria is not politically stronger than SA by an measure, infact she is the opposite.
2. BRICS doesn't invite puppets and countries that can't take a stand on anything...Nigeria is such a country grin
3. Nigerian culture hasn't attracted the outside world like that of SA

I don't need to Google anything. Tourism stats, political and economic indices are there as proof of both countries's influences both within and outside Africa. And ofcourse cultural festivals around the world arent complete without SA representing Africa, from Broadway to theatres around the world you cannot miss us. Theres a difference between hype and substance grin. Like I said you wish Nigeria was what it can never be grin.

Now I'm saying you've got my attention and am not going to treat you with kid gloves like I did earlier.....I need to smash some sense into that flath':ead of yours grin. You're not going to get away from this that easily. Come back here you grin grin

A bleached kwere kwere is out here feeling funky grin grin....you really think I called you "sister " because I'm trying to establish some sort of kinship with you? grin grin. Jesus! Tufiakwa grin.

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Godiloveu(f): 7:59pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

We know people from shythole countries love "globalisation " a lot grin grin.....it provides them an Avenue to escape their slummish countries to go and make a nuisance of themselves elsewhere grin. I'm done with you....you bore me....

Bye.

Well! well!! well!!!. These sums up your white masters that you love and worship so much. They traveled all the way from their homeland to dwell in your own country just to keep having you lots as slaves doing their biddings while they enrich themselves and make you poorer. in this day and age with all the level of education you guys couldn’t acquire enough intelligence to face them squarely to have full control of your country. You guys live off their progress like maggots clutching off a spoil food. And then you get on social media to brag of an achievement your black population can’t dream of building or manifesting if given the resources to.

Globalisation is a business model very useful resource for every country to succeed at when utilised perfectly. You mentioned it here like it is a crime. You need more education than that, look inward and see the what demography of people constitutes your population, and share your above opinion with them, bring a reply after you have done that. Here in Nigeria we have nationalities from practically every country. It’s not a bad thing dumbass it is a business model.
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Lioness5280(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09
Godiloveu:

Well! well!! well!!!. These sums up your white masters that you love and worship so much. They traveled all the way from their homeland to dwell in your own country just to keep having you lots as slaves doing their biddings while they enrich themselves and make you poorer. in this day and age with all the level of education you guys couldn’t acquire enough intelligence to face them squarely to have full control of your country. You guys live off their progress like maggots clutching off a spoil food. And then you get on social media to brag of an achievement your black population can’t dream of building or manifesting if given the resources to.

Globalisation is a business model very useful resource for every country to succeed at when utilised perfectly. You mentioned it here like it is a crime. You need more education than that, look inward and see the what demography of people constitutes your population, and share your above opinion with them, bring a reply after you have done that. Here in Nigeria we have nationalities from practically every country. It’s not a bad thing dumbass it is a business model.

You people love to project your feelings on others.....white worship is something you're known for globally not us.

LMFAO. Didn't the same slave masters travel all the way from the same homeland to take over your most important resource-oil? grin. You have the highest population of poor people not only in Africa but the world, yet you are mocking us over poverty....I'll say.it again...you people love to project your realities on others. When will you have full control.of that oil?. Niger Delta is a total shythole with dirt poor people, and the *white masters* from Shell are touring the world in private jets financed by your oil and you're taking about controlling a country? grin.

Nope, we live off of our blood and sweat and that's why your people despise us so much....Nigeria has nothing to show 60 years after independence. You cannot even begin to compare our post 94 progress to your under-achievements as a full black country with oil. Compare anything between the two countries,from Healthcare to infrastructure. From roads to sanitation . You have failed yourselves and you're lashing-out on us because we have outdone you even.though we came from a harsher background than.you .

Dummy,i.put globalisation in inverted commas for a reason. Rats from shytholes like Nigeria don't see the business aspect of it....they're only interested in the fact that in opens doors to japarians who want to escape the incompetence,.tribalis and religious hate and ofcourse poverty .That's why you're claiming asylum even in countries like Pakistan 😂

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Godiloveu(f): 8:19pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

LMFAO grin.
You are allowed to be delusional, it's part of your conditioning from birth.

But Here are a few facts for you :

1. Nigeria is not politically stronger than SA by an measure, infact she is the opposite.
2. BRICS doesn't invite puppets and countries that can't take a stand on anything...Nigeria is such a country grin
3. Nigerian culture hasn't attracted the outside world like that of SA

I don't need to Google anything. Tourism stats, political and economic indices are there as proof of both countries's influences both within and outside Africa. And ofcourse cultural festivals around the world arent complete without SA representing Africa, from Broadway to theatres around the world you cannot miss us. Theres a difference between hype and substance grin. Like I said you wish Nigeria was what it can never be grin.

Now I'm saying you've got my attention and am not going to treat you with kid gloves like I did earlier.....I need to smash some sense into that flath':ead of yours grin. You're not going to get away from this that easily. Come back here you grin grin

A bleached kwere kwere is out here feeling funky grin grin....you really think I called you "sister " because I'm trying to establish some sort of kinship with you? grin grin. Jesus! Tufiakwa grin.

Your aforementioned is useless you guys have corrupt politicians and corrupt government.
There are apparently 195 countries so if 7 countries stand in solidarity with themselves doesn’t really matter. my country’s allegiance is skewed somewhere else. Thirdly it’s actually have less to do with your country but rather your animal kingdom and naked women your country consistently parades. Don’t get it twisted, you guys are still soar losers in shinning armour. The BRIC that you continually use as a talking point their citizens don’t regard you that much. To them you’re pathetic puppet and a she-goat. Good-luck convincing them that you’re an equal because you guys belong to the same team BRIC!

Now you got some sense, we can be kin folks but ain’t no cane folks!
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Lioness5280(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09
Godiloveu:

Your aforementioned is useless you guys have corrupt politicians and corrupt government.
There are apparently 195 countries so if 7 countries stand in solidarity with themselves doesn’t really matter. my country’s allegiance is skewed somewhere else. Thirdly it’s actually have less to do with your country but rather your animal kingdom and naked women your country consistently parades. Don’t get it twisted, you guys are still soar losers in shinning armour. The BRIC that you continually use as a talking point their citizens don’t regard you that much. To them you’re pathetic puppet and a she-goat. Good-luck convincing them that you’re an equal because you guys belong to the same team BRIC!

Now you got some sense, we can be kin folks but ain’t no cane folks!

Ofcourse we have some corrupt politicians, which country doesn't? grin

BRICS has added more countries in the global South dummy , and the population of those countries put together makes more than half of the world....that means most consumers of any products live in BRICS countries.....those who understand business will know why the West is shaken...I don't expect a bleached queen to grasp this one grin. The manpower, armies, ammunition and resources in these nations is way more than anything found elsewhere. You're envious because you have been left out because of your well known Western-arse licking ways.

The animal kingdom and the naked women are very much part of SA culture numbskul cheesy. Your culture has no substance, just a bunch of materialistic poor people wearing Indian curtains cheesy.

We don't care how their citizens regard us, we are an alliance not friends dummy grin. We are not exactly fond of some of them either...our alliance with them has nothing to do with sentiments ; it's political and economic. We aren't some refugees, so we don't give a damn how the average citizen of those countries regards us.....that should be more your concern grin

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by JaceBlaze: 8:41pm On Aug 09
KingCold:
Bro, their hypocrisy is dumbfounding..you got international networks exploring their rampant tribalism and yet here they are , acting like pan africanists. Amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINcVnEOjDY&t=21s

Worse set of human beings these ones.

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Godiloveu(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09
Lioness5280:

Ofcourse we have some corrupt politicians, which country doesn't? grin

BRICS has added more countries in the global South dummy , and the population of those countries put together makes more than half of the world....that means most consumers of any products live in BRICS countries.....those who understand business will know why the West is shaken...I don't expect a bleached queen to grasp this one grin. The manpower, armies, ammunition and resources in these nations is way more than anything found elsewhere. You're envious because you have been left out because of your well known Western-arse licking ways.

The animal kingdom and the naked women are very much part of SA culture numbskul cheesy. Your culture has no substance, just a bunch of materialistic poor people wearing Indian curtains cheesy.

We don't care how their citizens regard us, we are an alliance not friends dummy grin. We are not exactly fond of some of them either...our alliance with them has nothing to do with sentiments ; it's political and economic. We aren't some refugees, so we don't give a damn how the average citizen of those countries regards us.....that should be more your concern grin

You lots are actually doing plenty gibberish talking for someone claiming to be among countries with world power economy besties.
We don’t care what not political fulufala or economic muruzums you got going. We live rent free in your lot’s minds and that is true freedom. My kinsmen can seek asylum and set up tent anywhere they so desire it a fight for another day. For you to be preview to some information that you are spilling now means you are doing lots of digging to come here resourcefully or someone is actually spoon feeding you. am glad that I have impacted your life in a good way. you have found your calling as minister of defence using Your dearest BRIC , enjoy it while it last.
You come with claws ready to attack once you hear Nigeria attached. That’s y your bazubic myopic citizens came lashing out at a girl.
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Lioness5280(f): 9:11pm On Aug 09
Godiloveu:

You lots are actually doing plenty gibberish talking for someone claiming to be among countries with world power economy besties.
We don’t care what not political fulufala or economic muruzums you got going. We live rent free in your lot’s minds and that is true freedom. My kinsmen can seek asylum and set up tent anywhere they so desire it a fight for another day. For you to be preview to some information that you are spilling now means you are doing lots of digging to come here resourcefully or someone is actually spoon feeding you. an glad that I have impacted your life in a good way. you have found your calling as minister of defence using Your dearest BRIC , enjoy it while it last.
You come with claws ready to attack once you hear Nigeria attached. That’s y your bazubic myopic citizens came lashing out at a girl.

Lady ...you claimed that we were threatened by your political dominance and I proved to you that politically you're a nobodies in the committee of nations....now your here claiming not to care about the same subject..... grin grin

grin grin

@the bolded....I thought you believed in globalisation shocked.....well ....being informed about the shenanigans of your neighbours is part of that Sister grin grin grin. So when you challenged me during the day , you thought I was clueless about your shythole because I was playing dumb to irritate you grin. Next time , look through the history of the poster first not just on the current thread grin....you'll know better what you're dealing with grin

LMFAO. Now you're reverting back to your comfort zone: victim mentality. You people are no victims of South Africans. You hate us even more than we hate you. That's why almost everyday there's bad and fake news about SA on this very forum. So we are the ones who live rent free in your minds. And not only that, you're the ones forming long queues at our embassies looking for Visas to come here and irritate us. That girl and her family had it coming. She must go and represent her own people and I hope her mother gets arrested and her daddy gets investigated as well so she can be called by your name grin grin. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Sepukku: 10:02pm On Aug 09
Godiloveu:

Globalization is not really what is taking place in South Africa, its what they want them to assume is the problem.

The real problem is that the dullards in that country can't grasp the concept that their constitution was formulated as a pro western styled democracy where human rights and citizenship laws are enshrined. This was actually written in to protect, secure and benefit the White class in their society from discriminatory retaliations from the new liberation government.

What the government and the White class did not anticipate was that the rest of Africa was going to flock their shores in search of the benefits of this newly found liberal democracy and its enshrined laws of human rights.

The natives i.e. Black South Africans became shocked seeing how foreigner rights were upheld and became disgruntled by the influx of these others "especially' other fellow Africans and have now decided to make the environment unbearable for these Africans in the guise of Patriotism when in fact we must call it what it is, Afrophobia.

2 Likes

Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Sepukku: 10:09pm On Aug 09
themanderon:

Mandela's generation is dead. You have a new generation who have no ideas or inclinations towards Pan Africanism or even understand its concept when pit against the current world order.

What you have now are capitalist driven, individualistic minded Saffers who want to consume as much as is available to them now, rack up insurmountable amounts of credit card debt, replicate and emulate the lives of those whom they despised the most growing up. The White bourgeoise class.

SELL OUTS!
Re: See Miss South Africa Winners From 2000 To 2018 by Kalvan: 12:55am On Aug 10
So many dirty Kaffirs on this site. Filthy cockroaches staying where they’re not wanted. That communist bastard Mandela rotting in hell right now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor / Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals / Let's Learn Sewing(tohimah Online Fashion School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.