Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

Spiritual To Read Spiritual Writings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual To Read Spiritual Writings (57 Views)

Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual To Read Spiritual Writings by PCHC(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08
(Daniel 5:8 - AFV) — Then all the king's wise men came in. But they could not read the writing, nor make the interpretation known to the king.

(Daniel 5:8 - FBV) — However, after all the king's wise men had come in, they could not read the writing or explain to him what it meant.

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️

SPIRITUAL TO READ SPIRITUAL WRITINGS

Being wise, learned or literate, does not guarantee ability to read, hear, see, perceive or understand, all communications of the heavens. There are books, scripts, writings and communications, that cannot be gotten by decoding or deciphering them: They are only gotten and assimilated by the Spirit of God, by revelation and by the gift of God.

The Handwriting on the Wall was a spiritual expression though physically seen by men. The wisemen, Magicians, Witches, Cultists, Enchanters, Mediums, Sorcerers, etc., are not spiritual men though they operate in supernatural realms and engage extra beings. They may be spiritists but are not spiritual. To be Spiritual involves the Spirit of God.

[1 Corinthians 2:13-15 AFV] — Which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Holy Spirit in order to communicate spiritual things by spiritual means. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them because they are spiritually discerned. However, the one who is spiritual discerns all things, but he himself is discerned by no one.

So, those wisemen of Babylon were not spiritual, which’s why they couldn't discern it.

[Isaiah 29:9-14 GW]

If you confuse yourselves, you will be confused. If you blind yourselves, you will be blinded. You are drunk, but not from wine. You stagger, but not from liquor.

The LORD has poured out on you a spirit of deep sleep. He will shut your eyes. (Your eyes are the prophets.) He will cover your heads. (Your heads are the seers.)

To you all these visions will be like words in a book that is closed and sealed. You give this book to someone who can read, saying, “Please read this.” He answers, “I can’t read it. It’s sealed.”

Then you give the book to someone who can’t read, saying, “Please read this.” He answers, “I can’t read.”

The Lord says, “These people worship Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips. But their hearts are far from Me, and their worship of Me is based on rules made by humans.

That is why I am going to do something completely amazing for these people once again. The wisdom of their wise people will disappear. The intelligence of their intelligent people will be hidden.”

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Namaz Dua - Get Effective Islamic Duas For Love, Marriage, And Reconciliation / Happy Sunday To All Nigerians. / Unraveling The Mysteries Of Spirit Entering The Body: Are All Spirits Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.