Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,963 members, 7,987,443 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:40 AM

Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse (23492 Views)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO / My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by TheGift: 10:42am On Aug 09
slowice:
Three men can't even steal noodles worth 300m.

You will need over 20 trucks to do that please. Lol

Why donโ€™t you people read before commenting. ? Why

1 Like

Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Jayhome24: 10:48am On Aug 09
Pls for God sake you guys should stop calling Billons as if na chin-chin or chewgum how many box of noddles in tha warehouse that 3 thieves will stole a whooping N1.1billiln worth of noddles haba!!! Pls make una dey slows down.

Pesin wey never in his life have 100k at a go his account will be calling Nbillions anyhow, abegyyy plsss.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Solseal007: 10:49am On Aug 09
Warehouse manager is not involved?
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by badoh(m): 10:59am On Aug 09
OBTOREPA:
1.1b ko 1.1b ni
Lies dey smell, 20 trailers of indomitable is not upto 1.1b. So how manage?
See how you rushed to post rubbish cos you'll not take time to read and understand. Did the report say they stole indomie? Go back to the report and read it gently and assimilate properly.

1 Like

Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by madjune(m): 11:03am On Aug 09
I wish dem for kukuma steal all Indomie comot from Nigeria. That food is very unhealthy.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by nedekid: 11:04am On Aug 09
2aces:
I believe the heist had been going on for a while before they were discovered.
Unless that, because I wonder how possible it is to steal materials worth that much.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Leemzyy(f): 11:05am On Aug 09
Na mrcock,knigthred and foodlum be dat,shioor!
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Jonjam269: 11:05am On Aug 09
Our blodas are not hungry, they are only developing the company as usual.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by NAC1666: 11:08am On Aug 09
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by caye(m): 11:36am On Aug 09
MarketDispatch:

In this part of the world, ..
Lawyers went to school to read law so that they can make money and take care of their family, not to judge any case fairly.
Honestly, if we Black ppl continue to operate 100% the system of law of the white-skins and we don't add the African system to it for check and balancing, corruption and injustice will continue to destroy our societies.

The
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by caye(m): 11:37am On Aug 09
madjune:
I wish dem for kukuma steal all Indomie comot from Nigeria. That food is very unhealthy.

Pls, why do you say that?
Note: if I take Indomie 2 times , I will end up sick.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Tochi360: 11:40am On Aug 09
favor914:
All those far right leftist minded Obidients must even find way to say na President Bola Tinubu fault for the high level syndicated criminality in Ebonyi State.

Hahahaha guy this life no just make meaning to your soul without looking for your co senseless tribalistic hatefilled souls to help you do una mumu boring tribal gbasgbos wey you dey do for here like se na destiny wey your oluda give you to fulfil for this life๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Tegabadguy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09
grin grin grin grin grin

nice one guys
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by madjune(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09
caye:

Pls, why do you say that?
Note: if I take Indomie 2 times , I will end up sick.

Indomie is not healthy. It's fat content is abhorentlly too high, way too high than that declared on its packet.
Besides that, its laced with certain cancer causing agents which acts as preservatives.

1 Like

Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Ojolojolop(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09
OBTOREPA:
1.1b ko 1.1b ni

They weren't all edibles didn't you see other gadgets/equipments mentioned.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by AmericanIdiot(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09
They should be force fed the Indomie until their stomach explode and die
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Lithiumite: 2:15pm On Aug 09
OBTOREPA:
1.1b ko 1.1b ni

I am as surprised as u,did you see the items listed.....how are they related to indomie.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by francotunsco: 6:08pm On Aug 09
The legal counsel of Indomie must be a joker. He expects the court to admit the claim that 3 people have been pilfering items worth over billion for over 11 months! What happens to internal control systems of the company.

Only these three will carry the cross for all stolen items in the store for about a whole year?

Let's see the evidence anyways.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by favor914: 9:04pm On Aug 09
Tochi360:

Hahahaha guy this life no just make meaning to your soul without looking for your co senseless tribalistic hatefilled souls to help you do una mumu boring tribal gbasgbos wey you dey do for here like se na destiny wey your oluda give you to fulfil for this life๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Animal in Human skin, Incoherent Far Right Obidient.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by favor914: 9:13pm On Aug 09
Bobloco:

Try get sence for once no matter how small

It will do you some good
Satanic verses.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by Tochi360: 10:18pm On Aug 09
favor914:
Animal in Human skin, Incoherent Far Right Obidient.

Shameless eternally accursed tribally bigoted hatefilled dead pig.
Bloody happy slaves,at this time and dispensation, all your cursed deadhead cursed deadhead can only chun out is senseless dry,boring tribal bullcrap then your life is a waste to mother earth,them suppose dey kill cursed children of hate and perdition like your type or make them dey pack una from whatever tribe throwaway inside sambisa forest๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

zombie happy slaver

Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by favor914: 10:58pm On Aug 09
Bobloco:

Try get sence for once no matter how small

It will do you some good
Roberto Loco even you dey open mouth?
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by favor914: 11:01pm On Aug 09
Tochi360:

Bloody happy slaves,at this time and dispensation, all your cursed deadhead cursed deadhead can only chun out is senseless dry,boring tribal bullcrap then your life is a waste to mother earth,them suppose dey kill cursed children of hate and perdition like your type or make them dey pack una from whatever tribe throwaway inside sambisa forest๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

zombie happy slaver
Na because you lose election 1 year you still never recover yet abi?

Disgruntled disillusioned Loser, you think say I get time to they banter with one Inconsequential Loser.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by onadana: 1:09am On Aug 10
OBTOREPA:
1.1b ko 1.1b ni

They have 1.1b and still selling indomie...yeye dey smell.
Re: Three Guards Pull Off N1.1bn Heist At Indomie Noodles Warehouse by favor914: 2:19am On Aug 10
Tochi360:

zombie happy slaver
Frustrated Obidient, make I leave you in your misery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pilot Bags 15-Year-Jail Term For Forgery In Lagos / Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects / Cultists & Kidnappers Arrested In Imo By Security Operatives. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.