Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen (239 Views)

May God Help The Nigerian Youths! / ₦15k Giveaway To The Most Needy. / Help! The Young And Talented Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08
Good evening NL members. I need your help through financial means and some tough advises. I know bluntly that nobody owe me nothing but please i'm in quagmire pitiful state which is affecting me academically

I'm a guy born out of wedlock. I'm currently in the university (name witheld for my privacy) studying pharmacy and sponsoring myself a bit because my parent can't afford much. I once own a phone which i used to do some remote work on; editing football videos and writing football contents to post on facebook and tiktok as a beginner but unfortunately my phone was stole which eventually dashed my hope to become a creator. Ever since I lost the phone, i've been struggling to save up and buy a new one and this is making me to brood always and depressed. I'm rarely happy this days, in class i'm sidelined because i use a button phone, friends left me. I now use a torch light phone to access Nairaland and my facebook page to keep up on my page

Please i need your help to buy a new phone!! May God bless you all
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08
My friend angrily hit me the last time i log in my facebook page to post content with his iphone saying "am i the one who's doing data for him". i've been humilated alot just because of phone.. Idk if someone have been in my situation because it's beyond pathetic. I hope i can find help on here and when i buy i'll delve more into video editing and football content writer, i own a promising facebook page. I have huge plans ahead but money shortage is killing my dreams. Tech boyz and the kind hearted in the house please help!!! please
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 6:58am On Aug 09
Good morning
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 6:58am On Aug 09
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 8:26am On Aug 09
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 9:01am On Aug 09
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 9:15am On Aug 09
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 9:55am On Aug 09
Please help me
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 11:06am On Aug 09
I sincerely need help
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09
[quote author=AdeCityzen post=131407849]My friend angrily hit me the last time i log in my facebook page to post content with his iphone saying "am i the one who's doing data for him". i've been humilated alot just because of phone.. Idk if someone have been in my situation because it's beyond pathetic. I hope i can find help on here and when i buy i'll delve more into video editing and football content writer, i own a promising facebook page. I have huge plans ahead but money shortage is killing my dreams. Tech boyz and the kind hearted in the house please help!!! please

How much exactly do you need? and whats your facebook handle?
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09
AdeCityzen:
My friend angrily hit me the last time i log in my facebook page to post content with his iphone saying "am i the one who's doing data for him". i've been humilated alot just because of phone.. Idk if someone have been in my situation because it's beyond pathetic. I hope i can find help on here and when i buy i'll delve more into video editing and football content writer, i own a promising facebook page. I have huge plans ahead but money shortage is killing my dreams. Tech boyz and the kind hearted in the house please help!!! please

How much exactly do you need and whats your facebook handle?
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09
mrmattolanrewaju:

Thank you for this gesture sir. To be honest, my greatest fear is disclosing my identity (facebook page) on here because it might link to my real profile and I'm afraid of black mailers on here and some future unforeseen events. Please understand me on this sir

I'm vying for tecno spark 10 sir because it possess the features a newbie creator need. It currently cost 141k

Please help me sir!
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09
mrmattolanrewaju:

May the Good Lord help you sir in all your endeavours and protect you from harms in all your days. Amen

I hope this become a reality
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09
mrmattolanrewaju:

I pray you can help me sir, because i don't want my dream to be dash even though i'm feeling hopeless now
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 5:10am On Aug 10
mrmattolanrewaju:

Good morning sir. Please sir, how much can you help me to raise?
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 6:59am On Aug 10
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 8:00am On Aug 10
mrmattolanrewaju:

Good morning sir, i'm hoping on you sir
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 11:42am On Aug 10
Please i need help on this
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10
Please i'm dire need of help
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10
[quote author=mrmattolanrewaju post=131417444][/quote]Good evening sir
Re: Please Help The Needy By Adecityzen by AdeCityzen(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11
@1stGenAmerican@cococandy @maeve7 @rudyfashion@sapasenator.

Please i need help from kind hearted soul like people like you all on this. I'm not happy i'm doing all this but i'm not desperate or being extreme, i just don't want my plans and goals to be shattered untimely. I know my family will be disappointed in me for this but i need to buy a phone to achieve my dream. Please i need help to raise money, please help me! Please read my thread.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Apply Now: Axiom Learning Solutions Limited Recruitment 2018 / Latest Project: Delivery Project(website & App) & Airtime To Cash Using USSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.