Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,437 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. (9347 Views)

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos / Man Dies After Being Detained Overnight At A Police Station Over Palm Trees.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Berankis: 10:28am On Aug 09
Leemzyy:
Shut that your mouth up
May be you are one of them. Normally e go better for you. I have had first hand sad experiences with the Nigeria Police and I can say that I hate them.
An example was when I was detained alongside a female colleague as essential workers with authorization papers overnight till our association came to our rescue the next day. They were already planning to take us to court. They refused to check all our papers. When ex-CP Hakeem Odumosu called them, then they became jittery, the bastard DPO refused to enter his office and we were just released like that the next day. What of people who do not have anyone to fight for them...?
They are hardened criminals with arms and uniforms!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:30am On Aug 09
Nigerian police and judiciary system are evil. This is too saddening. That's why the majority of them and their children don't end up well in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Leemzyy(f): 10:30am On Aug 09
Berankis:

May be you are one of them. Normally e no go better for you. I have had first hand sad experiences with the Nigeria Police and I can say that I hate them.
They are hardened criminals with arms and uniforms!
Lier!!mtchewwww
Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Ajofiapero(m): 10:58am On Aug 09
Please someone should enlighten me...

Now that the court has discharged and acquitted him after stealing his freedom for two good month even as a family man, are the police going to pay him compensation for damages

Abi that's now the fate of the poor masses around who might fall victim to police brutality??

2 Likes

Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Meteng: 11:09am On Aug 09
dominique:
So commercial bike riders are now supposed to start questioning every passenger they pick on their bikes and to be on the lookout for cultists or armed robbers on the prowl
Sheer illiteracy or just plain wickedness on the part of the NPF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Ijaya123: 12:47pm On Aug 09
I think it’s time any police involved in all these illegal detention should be sent to jail too.

They need a dose of their own medicine.

Furthermore, NPF should pay monetary compensation the guy.
Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Segzy19: 3:52pm On Aug 09
Yet Karma befalls these evil police officers. It's just that we often do not know when it happens to them....

They don't die well.
They often live their old age in misery and penury
Some of them bury their promising child or their best child....
A whole lot of calamity befall them....
Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by bobochem: 5:58pm On Aug 09
It is we the Nigerians that make up the system. So it is not the system that is the problem but the people that are driving the system are the problem.As the Yoruba would always say xter is a virtue and also a smoke.99.9 % of Nigerians are corrupt hence the system also will be corrupt.
Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09
Leemzyy:
Sorry what do u mean by your last statement abeg?
They lived a cursed life
Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by mankan2k7(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09
Why can't the government disband POLICE once and for all.
Re: Vulcaniser Regains Freedom After Being Detained Two Months By Nigerian Police. by Leemzyy(f): 5:05am On Aug 10
Olufemiolaolu:
They lived a cursed life
Yinmu

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Seeks Traditional Rulers’ Support To Fight Cybercrime. PHOTOS / Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia / Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.