Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,838 members, 7,930,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills (9774 Views)

Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:56am On Aug 09
Sujimoto Group, Nigeria’s most celebrated luxury real estate company, known for its luxurious and iconic buildings in affluent neighborhoods in Nigeria has expanded its horizon to address the everyday Nigerians' struggle with expensive bill rates, poor bill management and increased tariffs by offering the cheapest and most convenient options for bill payment with earning through cashbacks on each payments.

It was an opportunity to differentiate itself in the bill payment industry carving a niche using; the Cheapest Airtime and Data, Best Deals on Flights and Hotels, Easy Utility payments options (electricity, water, disposal), Convenient purchase of Movie ticket and Betting platform top up, Internet and Cable Subscriptions and Other payments such as Government/tuition fees/Charity donations etc

Motobills is designed with the Nigerian user in mind, offering a suite of unique features that mitigate a fraction of the economic crisis. It ensures the light is kept on at home, through a wide option of electricity bill payments option, and building connections through talk time and internet access at affordable rates— While creating opportunities to earn back through cashback on each payment and rewards, empowering users to do more with less.

The App offers the most competitive rates for airtime and data, along with cashback rewards on every purchase. Motobills, gives you more value for your money, ensuring that staying connected is never a burden on your wallet.

Every action you take on Motobills is accounted for and rewarded through a loyalty system. These points are calculated on every payment, regardless of bill amount and accumulate over time. The reward system is structured to give extraordinary rewards to users and these go beyond cash gifts to life essentials.

Discounts on Hotels and Flights: Plan your travels with the best rates with Motobills massive discounts. Motobills partners with top travel providers to give users unbeatable deals, ensuring that their dream vacation is always within reach.

The Motobills is an all in one bill payment solution that provides easy, fast and convenient means to pay all bills. Users can easily schedule payments, track transactions and monitor analytics on the platform.

Sponsored Post

5 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:47am On Aug 09
This is impressive. Considering the stress that one used to go through just to get bills paid, I think Sujimoto group is set to make things easier for people.

2 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Ezeifeduba: 8:49am On Aug 09
This is getting more interesting.

Considering the stress and the plenty payment hiccups customers like us go through while attempting to make payments through some of these Apps and channels, it'll be very good for Motobills to come in and do better job while giving maximum customer satisfaction.

I can't wait for the launch and see if they'll live up to this sweet promises

2 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Iamephraim: 8:51am On Aug 09
Thank you for highlighting the reason why I need it, it is really wonderful and am really looking forward to it
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by 0xAaron: 8:55am On Aug 09
Hopefully during one of the campaigns, I win house by sujimoto as I never get money to buy am yet🤣🤣🤣

Nice innovation tho
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:07am On Aug 09
This is quite interesting,I have been seeing post and articles about them and I must say I’m very interested with all I have read,I am anticipating for the lunch.I hope they deliver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Mimiko3: 10:17am On Aug 09
Finally a chance to get cashbacks on every bill payment... I'm switching from my current bill payment app to this when it launches...

Let's go!!!
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by MilkyGalaxy88: 1:33pm On Aug 09
Iyeeshaar:
This is quite interesting,I have been seeing post and articles about them and I must say I’m very interested with all I have read,I am anticipating for the lunch.I hope they deliver.
mehn they came prepared now they have all of us waiting on the launch , I really hope they deliver too
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by 7thcodebreaker: 2:16pm On Aug 09
This would definitely be an escape to financial constraints especially the challenges of financial institutions swooping your money without any definite service
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Ezeifeduba: 2:19pm On Aug 09
Now that I think of it, Real estate development and then having a payment channel for different things. Isn't it the best business

You can easily use their channel to book anything bookable 😁😁😁 and e be like say they'll give discounts sef.

Oya na, I look forward to the launch
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Jayjerjay: 2:25pm On Aug 09
0xAaron:
Hopefully during one of the campaigns, I win house by sujimoto as I never get money to buy am yet🤣🤣🤣

Nice innovation tho

This guy na thief, nothing you wan tell me

Something wey them just an launch, you don dey plan win house😹😹
I like your thinking sha, make I follow am

4 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by NCross: 2:31pm On Aug 09
I actually came across this before, just imagine getting discounts on basically all life depended services, things we do every day or every week, the level of demand you'll get with this would be amazing, it helps in so many ways.
The only issue is them being reliable enough to last longer because people need this and also a platform they can trust with their payments as well

2 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by MilkyGalaxy88: 2:39pm On Aug 10
Jayjerjay:

This guy na thief, nothing you wan tell me

Something wey them just an launch, you don dey plan win house😹😹
I like your thinking sha, make I follow am
e dey think big na😂😂 nor underrate am o sujimoto must do something
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Namsweoj: 2:37pm On Aug 21
So many paid comments.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Sirmwill: 2:39pm On Aug 21
Namsweoj:
So many paid comments.
As in

12 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by engrtao: 2:40pm On Aug 21
Beautiful comments above. Lol

The real VILE nairalanders are coming in

5 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by mikaelzX(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21
Praise singers

6 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by tishbite42: 2:42pm On Aug 21
Sponsored posts
Sponsored comments
Naija is one huge joke
😂🤣😂😂

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by toluxa1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21
The top 10 comments are all PAID COMMENTS. At least you guys should make things look real and natural.

9 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by GreatrAnalyst: 2:44pm On Aug 21
engrtao:
Beautiful comments above. Lol

The real VILE nairalanders are coming in

You gerrit

1 Like

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Aug 21
Abiodunspectre:

Sponsored Post

Like I always say verbosity does not mean substance.

with all the grammar you posted, how does it reduce NEPA bill for the user?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by nubiangod9(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21
funny how the first few comments are appraising a product they have never used, something fishy is going on.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Aug 21
EinsteinAyo:
This is impressive. Considering the stress that one used to go through just to get bills paid, I think Sujimoto group is set to make things easier for people.

which stress is that?
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by opalu: 2:46pm On Aug 21
Ok
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Aug 21
Ezeifeduba:
This is getting more interesting.

Considering the stress and the plenty payment hiccups customers like us go through while attempting to make payments through some of these Apps and channels, it'll be very good for Motobills to come in and do better job while giving maximum customer satisfaction.

I can't wait for the launch and see if they'll live up to this sweet promises

EinsteinAyo, is this not your other account?

4 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Jamiubond009(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21
grin How much sujimoto pay all these people giving positive reviews on its goods and services?

6 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Jamiubond009(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21
cool
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by D4gmail1: 2:49pm On Aug 21
grin lol Sujimoto and Motobills needs a better marketing team. These whole thing including the sponsored comments are nothing to write home about. Contact me for free consulting.

4 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Jamiubond009(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21
grin Sujimoto and its overpriced condos
Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by mrcrabs(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21
lmao paid comments, una no even try cover una tracks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Sujimoto Disrupts The Bill Payment Industry Through Motobills by Jamiubond009(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21
mrcrabs:
lmao paid comments, una no even try cover una tracks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i swear.People wey never use opay finish don port to motobills grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Woos Chinese Investors For National Carrier / Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt / Four Ways To Be A Modern Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.