Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,612 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? (2768 Views)

Oluwami Dosunmu-Ogunjobi First Black Woman To Get PhD In Robotics At Michigan / Mother Of Three Becomes First Black Woman To Earn A Phd In Pure Mathematics / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by derecho(m): 8:46am On Aug 09

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by Mcmichaelin1: 12:38pm On Aug 09
Good
Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by COOL10(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09
I listened to her speech some days ago. She spoke really well and exposed Kamala for the fraud that she is. She said a lot about what a lot of black Americans think of Kamala. They see Kamala as nothing more than a pretentious slut who's trying to take advantage of the black community for political reasons.

Funny enough, Trump met this lady by chance. She wasn't even originally part of his campaign team. I remember how she hugged him with so much excitement when she met him for the first time. She was very happy to meet President Trump.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by keymatt(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09
The lady na original slay queen 👑 with brain, unlike that agbadorian Kamala wey just dey pretend say she be black woman. smiley
Trump is America's President. cool

5 Likes

Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by nnamdi640: 3:50pm On Aug 09
Kamala should just go and sit down, presently, USA don't need a female president because of the position they hold in the world and the pressure they get from other world leaders. The only person now and the only choice is Trump. Beside, with the bad record Kamala had with blacks, I think Trump is going to have a smooth win except there will be a secret that will tarnish his image, but as it stand now, he has the upper hand to win the election, I hope his bad mouth won't cause him more problems before the election.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by Biafrannuke: 4:20pm On Aug 09
It's Trump's time.
Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by falcon01: 4:44pm On Aug 09
Sister Sage

1 Like

Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:46pm On Aug 09
Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by Flame333: 6:08pm On Aug 09
He brought on stage lil Wayne and Kanye West yet the guy failed..

1 Like

Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by faceland: 7:15pm On Aug 09
COOL10:
I listened to her speech some days ago. She spoke really well and exposed Kamala for the fraud that she is. She said a lot about what a lot of black Americans think of Kamala. They see Kamala as nothing more than a pretentious slut who's trying to take advantage of the black community for political reasons.

Funny enough, Trump met this lady by chance. She wasn't even originally part of his campaign team. I remember how she hugged him with so much excitement when she met him for the first time. She was very happy to meet President Trump.

Unfortunately, it seems she might win based on who is backing her, her VP pick and the foolishness/age of Trump, but God knows she is just not likable. No personality, she is anything you want her to be.
Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by SkengRay: 8:13pm On Aug 09
falcon01:
Sister Sage
You get bruh grin
Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by COOL10(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09
faceland:

Unfortunately, it seems she might win based on who is backing her, her VP pick and the foolishness/age of Trump, but God knows she is just not likable. No personality, she is anything you want her to be.

The only way Kamala is winning that election is if the DEMONcrats rig the election or if they finally find a way to kill Trump(considering the fact that they failed to kill him the last time).

Concerning her VP pick, that's even a plus for the Republicans because Waltz is considered to be a more radical leftist than Kamala is.

You're right when you say Kamala has no personality, although she's well known for sleeping with a married man and also a lot of her colleagues/superiors.

1 Like

Re: Is This Black Woman Trump's Secret Weapon? by Baronthecelebri: 6:21am On Aug 10
I support Donald trump.

(1) (Reply)

Nurulbayan International Academy, Abuja Are Recruiting: Apply Now! / Mtnf Scholarship Shortlist / 10 Wonderful Home Uses For Sodium Bicarbonate (baking Soda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.