Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,644 members, 7,941,499 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U (933 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / A Dumping Letter To My Campus Cheating Babe! / Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U by jeffp: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
drop ur comments, bcause my babe just dey act funny, dis days, she say she needs freedom and i am suffocating her, she say i too dey police her up and down, so who can tell me d signs of a cheatin girlfriend or if ur babe is tired of d relationship,
Re: Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U by 195(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
haba wen it comes to 9ja babes and cheating

I can give you 10001 tricks they play

#1 . . . They claim herself and the dude are just friends

#2. . . They mite not add themselves on FB

#3. . . She constantly uses the dude's pic on BB

#4. . . I need space (Once she says that - You aree done)

#5 . . . The s[i]e[/i]x life dies, she doesnt demand s[i]ex[/i] or doesnt feel you anymore but rather wen around you demands money money money

#6. . . .She goes to parties alone or with friends even without you after arranging to meet the dude there - her friends are aware of it

#7 . . . Omo men, the list is too long, my Nigerian babe don do me shege taya angry angry
Re: Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U by Vicjustice: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

#5 . . . The s[i]e[/i]x life dies, she doesnt demand s[i]ex[/i] or doesnt feel you anymore but rather wen around you demands money money money

#6. . . .She goes to parties alone or with friends even without you after arranging to meet the dude there - her friends are aware of it

#7 . . . Omo men, the list is too long, my Nigerian babe don do me shege taya angry angry

[size=15pt]We done! Excellent job[/size] cheesy grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U by 195(f): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

[size=15pt]We done! Excellent job[/size] cheesy grin

cool cool
Re: Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U by obowunmi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
190 is a funny dude.
Re: Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U by Yorisb: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

#7 . . . Omo men, the list is too long, my Nigerian babe don do me shege  taya  angry angry

undecided
Re: Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U by 195(f): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
^ angry angry - Grasscutter undecided

(1) (Reply)

Way Forward In My Relationship Help Plz / What Would You Do? / Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.