Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,608 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:07 PM

Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help (1618 Views)

Engineering Students Pays Visit To INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Naira20: 9:28am On Aug 09
After vilifying the ibos and Peter Obi as those who don't want his illegitimate government to work. He has suddenly realized the futility of his divisiveness and how he needs the ibos to succeed.
Tinubu supporters claimed he is good at headhunting unfortunately all his men who many thought were his eggheads and "built" lagos have become helpless and overwhelmed.

Peter Obi ,as a visionary, helped Innoson to actualize his dream and ever since Innoson Motors has become a force to reckon with the Automobile industry in Africa.

Guess who Tinubu is running to help with the CNG buses?

The same Peter Obi's solution - Innoson.

A word of caution to innoson

Tinubu destroys anything he touches. Dangote refinery is an example.
I won't be surprised if tomorrow there's an explosion at Innoson factory.

Innoson should be careful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by derecho(m): 9:41am On Aug 09
Tinubu's minions forgot that Innoson motors is PO's product .

Whilst Tinubu was busy breeding the likes of MC Oluomo and tribal bigots, PO was building useful men.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by yyba: 10:09am On Aug 09
Naira20:
After vilifying the ibos and Peter Obi as those who don't want his illegitimate government to work. He has suddenly realized the futility of his divisiveness and how he needs the ibos to succeed.
Tinubu supporters claimed he is good at headhunting unfortunately all his men who many thought were his eggheads and "built" lagos have become helpless and overwhelmed.

Peter Obi ,as a visionary, helped Innoson to actualize his dream and ever since Innoson Motors has become a force to reckon with the Automobile industry in Africa.

very unfortunate humans, if government didn't patronize him at all this same unfortunate humans will still cry government don't want him to grow because he is Igbo, now government patronize him it's another boasting

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by manmade(m): 10:55am On Aug 09

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Emmabyte: 10:55am On Aug 09
Nothing will work under useless Tinubu everybody should wait until his 4 years finish, IVM no be government maid billionaire like dangote
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Kingri: 11:57am On Aug 09
yyba:
very unfortunate humans, if government didn't patronize him at all this same unfortunate humans will still cry government don't want him to grow because he is Igbo, now government patronize him it's another boasting

You sound stupid

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Kingri: 11:58am On Aug 09
Naira20:

IGBO AMAKA
WE ARE TAKING OVER , AND WE ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT BLACK RACE .. THE RECORD'S ARE THERE.. DON'T PLAY OR YOU WILL LEARN
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by WHEREISMANNA: 12:02pm On Aug 09
Emmabyte:
Nothing will work
pls pray against accident or anything to do with falling or pit this month.

This message is not because of ur comment. It because of a vision i had. I dont know u though bt pray and try to stay off anything that do with u falling...

Very sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Emmabyte: 12:06pm On Aug 09
Hungry man are you hungry again, please I don't have anything for you look for another person, Mr vision man
WHEREISMANNA:
pls pray against accident or anything to do with falling or pit this month.

This message is not because of ur comment. It because of a vision i had. I dont know u though bt pray and try to stay off anything that do with u falling...

Very sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by WHEREISMANNA: 12:17pm On Aug 09
Emmabyte:
Hungry man are you hungry again, please I don't have anything for you look for another person, Mr vision man
I am not asking u for money... neither am I asking u to compensate me.

I'm not a pastor, bt if u think am saying rubbish, y not just ignore me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Emmabyte: 12:32pm On Aug 09
Not just only me every other reasonable person you want to defraud have ignored you
WHEREISMANNA:
I am not asking u for money... neither am I asking u to compensate me.

I'm not a pastor, bt if u think am saying rubbish, y not just ignore me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Dilijingsly(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09
Corrected
Emmabyte:
Nothing will work under useless Tinubu everybody should wait until his 4 years finish, IVM no be government maid made billionaire like dangote
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by WHEREISMANNA: 12:52pm On Aug 09
Emmabyte:
Not just only me every other reasonable person you want to defraud have ignored you
ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Samesame247: 12:52pm On Aug 09
Aje, na only Igbo man fit rescue this country
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by yyba: 12:54pm On Aug 09
Kingri:

You sound stupid
Ok
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by pandax: 1:22pm On Aug 09
Kingri:

IGBO AMAKA
WE ARE TAKING OVER , AND WE ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT BLACK RACE .. THE RECORD'S ARE THERE.. DON'T PLAY OR YOU WILL LEARN

Stoop to Conquer....
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Olachase(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09
Naira20:

can you imagain what is coming out from son of a man

this your foolishness did you inherit it or it is a free gift undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by leokid866: 2:34pm On Aug 09
Kingri:

IGBO AMAKA
this was the same nonsense Chief Festus Okotie Eboh was spouting back then....but the truth of it was the igbos were the most illiterate at the time, this narrative was part of what drove them to start the 1996 coup and the record is there.....they played around and they learned.....but it seems those lessons are beginning to leave them 😳.....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by 2aces(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09
This kind of online trolling is not necessary, you might eventually cost the businessman a lucrative business opportunity with the government. Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by ekineme: 4:09pm On Aug 09
Nairaland owner need to make it compulsory for every user to upload pictures,phone number and address before using this forum.
The amount of mad people impersonating sane humans are much.
Someone in one remote village will claim to be from another tribe just to instigate hatred and tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by EasternActivist: 6:59pm On Aug 09
I trust my brother Innoson...

Time for cashout cool
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by EasternActivist: 7:01pm On Aug 09
yyba:

Who beg am

You all should be grateful he accepted to step foot there...

Man is goated in SE... He believes so much in the region and we are proud of him....

Tinubu must beg him. Else
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by naijapips04: 7:23pm On Aug 09
FG should retrieve this contract from innoson as a matter of urgency.
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by princepee: 7:57pm On Aug 09
shocked cool which kind useless thread be this,
What do you intend to archive by this?
So even if the devil come to buy from you you will not sell?
Why trying to spoil innosons business.
I suspect you are not Igbo.
But if real you are Igbo then shame on you
You people are taking this your tribalism too far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by alphaNomega: 10:14pm On Aug 09
Omo if Seun deletes useless threads on nairaland e, more than 80% of this website will disappear
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Kingri: 11:21pm On Aug 09
leokid866:
this was the same nonsense Chief Festus Okotie Eboh was spouting back then....but the truth of it was the igbos were the most illiterate at the time, this narrative was part of what drove them to start the 1996 coup and the record is there.....they played around and they learned.....but it seems those lessons are beginning to leave them 😳.....

It's a shame that your parent's never told you the truth because of the hate you cowards have for igbos .. At your age you don't read , illiteracy runs through your coward tribe bloodline because you dirty cowards like licking the ass of your foolanis masters . Ode let me tell you what caused the 1966 coup cause igbos are always the one's to speak up and act

The coup was planned because the majors said, the men at the helm of affairs were running Nigeria aground with their corrupt ways. Ministers under them were living flamboyant lifestyles and looting public funds at the expense of ordinary citizens. And wanted to hand over power to awolowo that killed himself with rat poison lol

Same way your brainless , foolish , stupid, poo ,wee old hag tinubu is doing now messing up the country. Now you cowards are protesting just because the igbos did join the protest it was never a success

It's a shame that the yourba cowards and their slaves masters the foolanis ruled this country for years with nothing to show for it

You fools should be ashamed of yourselves
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Kingri: 11:23pm On Aug 09
pandax:

Stoop to Conquer....

IGBO AMAKA
You can eat rat poison and die, like your coward awolowo lol
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by leokid866: 2:28am On Aug 10
Kingri:

It's a shame that your parent's never told you the truth because of the hate you cowards have for igbos .. At your age you don't read , illiteracy runs through your coward tribe bloodline because you dirty cowards like licking the ass of your foolanis masters . Ode let me tell you what caused the 1966 coup cause igbos are always the one's to speak up and act

The coup was planned because the majors said, the men at the helm of affairs were running Nigeria aground with their corrupt ways. Ministers under them were living flamboyant lifestyles and looting public funds at the expense of ordinary citizens. And wanted to hand over power to awolowo that killed himself with rat poison lol

Same way your brainless , foolish , stupid, poo ,wee old hag tinubu is doing now messing up the country. Now you cowards are protesting just because the igbos did join the protest it was never a success

It's a shame that the yourba cowards and their slaves masters the foolanis ruled this country for years with nothing to show for it

You fools should be ashamed of yourselves
yen....yen...yen....you didn't joint did protest but when the demands were been made you people chipped in kanu the piss drinker must be released unconditionally, you gaslighted others amd when things started you kept quiet.....who do you think you're fooling? You did not protest but your pitobi rallied people to go protest I'm Abuja on the first day then ran to the east.....you say the igbos organized the coup because the politicians were corrupt, was zik and others not part of that government? Why was he spared while others were murdered? You people go explain tire.....continue dey twist the story......Tinubu will be your president for the next 7 years after that we will Welcome ElRufia for another 8 years and till God decides to return no Igbo man will ever smell the presidential seat......🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Omoboricash(m): 5:37am On Aug 10
Samesame247:
Aje, na only Igbo man fit rescue this country
The way south east was rescued and made people of south east stay in their regiin. Only that they cannot transact business on Monday, studemts cannot write exam if the date fall on monday. To crown it all, they people of south east are migrating to other regions for economy search.
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Sparrk007(m): 8:29am On Aug 10
I think the next protests we need now should be about tribalism on nairaland grin grin
Re: Tinubu Runs To Innoson For Help by Kingri: 10:50am On Aug 10
When I tell you that you are an illiterate, you think I was joking. Go on, show the world how foolish and stupid you are. Am really sorry for your parents's spending so much on you, guy, because you are very empty.

The lives of Igbos were spared because they were never corrupt. The Igbos worked to generate and build the economy of Nigeria. The big question is, what are the Hause and the Yourba doing with the money generated by the Igbos? They worked hard, and you fools miss using the funds for nonsense. Prove to me that Zik was corrupt, as you said.

Same thing that is happening today. Since you guys pushed an Igbo man out, has your Nigeria been good? The big answer is no. So you see, you cant cheat nature. Without the Igbos, this country is gone. Divide Nigeria; let's see who will develop more.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Any Difference Between B.tech And B.sc / Unaab Accept Ijmb / Scholarship Aptitude Tests Likely Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.