Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,549 members, 7,944,632 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) (38963 Views)

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians / Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Inyaky(f): 8:03am On Aug 10
mutvy:
Christians and their ways. They don't read their bibles , even if they do,the bible is not holy.Hellbound people.

Children of hate, look how you generalized that Christian's don't do this or that, don't you people get tired of hating Christians?
Christians dont look the other when when a fellow Christians do something bad, unlike your people that are filthy and pretend they are saints

Bunch of smelly hypocrites, your religion is a cancer to the world, the world is tired of you all , evil people.

1 Like

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57am On Aug 10
A man was murdered and what you people on here are concerend about are his lifestyle, he was gay, he was this, he was that. Some of you even thinks he deserved the murder. No one! Cares about catching the murderers, no one is blaming the murderers but everyone is blaming the victim. You may not like his lifestyle but did he deserve to be murdered?

It is very sad, what kinda people are you people? undecided

There is no way in hell, i would want to live amongst you people and i used "you people"just to be polite.

2 Likes

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by judedwriter(m): 9:19am On Aug 10
shocked

It seems cross dressers are no longer safe in this environment....

But why can't they just repent?

Even unrepentant bobrisky is now more fresher and fatter as a shim.
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:01am On Aug 10
Righteousness2:

Always blabbing thrash..

Lover of humanity.
A serious massacre has been on now in Bangladesh .
Muslims murdering hindus.
Your Eyes have become blind!
You do not even care.
Hypocrites

He just told you what you should do, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:42am On Aug 10
Sonnobax15:
grin
Guyman quickly and sharperly disassociate himself from his fellow nyash-wipers before Dem go locate am cheesy

Na fly wey no wise dey follow deadi-body dey enter grave cheesy

Na people like you dey book them pass
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:43am On Aug 10
Righteousness2:

Listen young man,
Whether in secret or open, standing on the road or Instagram or wherever,
Abomination is abomination!
Inquity is inquity!
Sodomy is Sodomy!
Evil is evil!
Sin is sin! It will destroy you and Package you to Hell.

You wont tell God that your sodomy was only on Instagram or social media.
For the sake of your Soul Flee from any appearance of sin.

GOD ALMIGHTY is Kind, Loving , Forgiving and Merciful. But HE is also Terrible and a Consuming Fire.

Na una dey spread legs pass. Ignorantium
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:10am On Aug 10
AsianTotal:

Shut Up Your Stinking Brain. You Bløødy And Stlnklng Hypocrite.
You Have The Nerve To Call Someone Else An Hypocrite?
You Shameless Thlng.
But You Can't Defend Your The Fact that Your Isreael Is The Gãy, Lesblan And LGBT Capital Of The Entire Middle East.
You Are A Shameless Bloody Hypocrite, Religious Mørøn.

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:14am On Aug 10
Empiree:
Hypocrite...

You can advise and lecture someone on NL about crossdressing and sodomy but you support Israel atrocities against Palestinian men, women and children.

Israelis rape and sodomize Palestinians in detention centers. Israel is the gay capital of the Middle East and you support it because it is Israel. Israel was caught in organ harvest in Gaza. These are criminality that you support and you got the nerve to condemn crossdresser on NL?.

You are hypocrite and a false follower of Christ

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by wildernessVoice: 11:15am On Aug 10
We are Africans, we fear God.
No matter our shortcomings, we won't share God's glory of creating male and female.
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Babalegba(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10
Astra101:

Your submission on this issue is faulty, Abuja area mama, james brown and bobrisky are neither intersex nor with any sex organs deformity. They notoriously should this way of life not because they are deformed or born intersex!
I assume you are male and would most likely prefer to beg in the street than to be sodomized for one million naira, yet some willingly do it for free and even pay money for it.
Fact of the matter is that the wiring or psychological make up of some people is faulty and the fault manifests in odd behaviors. Many choose to be deviant but many are deviants through physical or psychological imbalances.
I think many Nigerians are too poorly fed to be able to wrestle with weighty matters,a hungry man cannot think rightly but they should at least try. Untill you walk in bobriskys shoes,you cannot judge him .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer#:~:text=At%20the%20age%20of%2022,name%2C%20%22Bruce%22).
The case of this guy sheds some light on the psychology of gender realities
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Aug 10
stunnert:
James na idiot. E run drop update for him fellow gays

Cross dressing doesn't make you gay
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by ayubaski: 4:14pm On Aug 10
Werey don dey fear.

1 Like

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by MySolace: 5:05pm On Aug 10
Lols... Fear don enter im body.

1 Like

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Empiree: 7:29pm On Aug 10
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=131431574][/quote] Fake follower of Jesus
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Sniper101(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10
Baba say make he quickly put things straight and clear to members of the public ...so that anti-gay ppl Dem no go mob him when Dem see him outside for night
sharp guy 🤣
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:27pm On Aug 10
Righteousness2:

Listen young man,
Inquity is inquity!
Sodomy is Sodomy!
Evil is evil!

GOD ALMIGHTY is Kind, Loving , Forgiving and Merciful. But HE is also Terrible and a Consuming Fire.

leave him to his God
Don't take the law into your hands
Don't talk to him
Don't how him
But ostrascize him
But no need for violence if he was not violent first

1 Like

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Empiree: 10:49pm On Aug 10
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=131431574][/quote]

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10
MIKOLOWISKA:
leave him to his God
Don't take the law into your hands
Don't talk to hims
Don't how him
But ostrascize him
But no need for violence if he was not violent first

I did not hold you or him.
Neither will i cease from preaching the Gospel to you or him.

If you like you heed. If you dont like you blick your head and ears
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by liquidmetall: 6:58am On Aug 11
Righteousness2:

Listen young man,
Inquity is inquity!
Sodomy is Sodomy!
Evil is evil!

God is not terrible

1 Like

Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Bobbynobobby: 7:23am On Aug 11
Kingri:

James Brown you are in the list, yours will be any time

Stop threatening people with death. It is wrong. And Jesus we know and Peter too. So who are you? A man judging another man. Please take a sit
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Bobbynobobby: 7:26am On Aug 11
Kobicove:

I also agree with this line of thought... any straight guy would be disgusted to find out that the lady he picked for a nice time is actually a fellow man.

Although going to the extent of beating him to death is taken things to far

! Bruises and broken ribs would have sent a message. Killing someone for any reason, is not just it
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Bobbynobobby: 7:32am On Aug 11
mutvy:
Christians and their ways. They don't read their bibles , even if they do,the bible is not holy.Hellbound people.

Lol poor fool
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Kingri: 1:42pm On Aug 11
Bobbynobobby:

Stop threatening people with death. It is wrong. And Jesus we know and Peter too. So who are you? A man judging another man. Please take a sit

Am the guy your father opens gate for everyday...Anus fucker ..This is GOD'S LAW. I am not judging anybody .I know you are a homosexual . You will be killed like your stupid lover area idiot

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman,k they have committed an abomination; the two of them shall be put to death; their bloodguilt is upon them.
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Bobbynobobby: 4:21pm On Aug 11
Kingri:

Am the guy your father opens gate for everyday...Anus fucker ..This is GOD'S LAW. I am not judging anybody .I know you are a homosexual . You will be killed like your stupid lover area idiot

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman,k they have committed an abomination; the two of them shall be put to death; their bloodguilt is upon them.

Poor fool trying to pass as knowledgeable/righteous.

John 13:34 - A new commandment i give unto you, that ye love one another, as i have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Jesus loved so much that he gave his life, which is the opposite of taking a life. If you were a true believer it will never cross your mind to justify coldblooded murder. From your words one can tell it is money/mammon you worship. I imagine you will have no qualms shedding blood to worship your deity. You better turn to Christ before it is too late, afofun
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Kingri: 4:52pm On Aug 11
Bobbynobobby:

Poor fool trying to pass as knowledgeable/righteous.

John 13:34 - A new commandment i give unto you, that ye love one another, as i have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Jesus loved so much that he gave his life, which is the opposite of taking a life. If you were a true believer it will never cross your mind to justify coldblooded murder. From your words one can tell it is money/mammon you worship. I imagine you will have no qualms shedding blood to worship your deity. You better turn to Christ before it is too late, afofun

Bobbibriski the anus fucker is claiming to be a Christian to cover up his sins lol .... You will be killed next if found in the act.. Why didn't you go preach to the homosexual to turn to Christ before its too late . Or better still preach to area idiot before he was killed ? Lol arm charm Christian

So you think you are move clever than GOD for not removing the old testament from the bible abi
anus fucker

I am a sinner yes , but from your reply ,you are a fake Christian supporting homosexuality. your children and your children's children will be homosexual
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Bobbynobobby: 5:41pm On Aug 11
Kingri:

Bobbibriski the anus fucker is claiming to be a Christian to cover up his sins lol .... You will be killed next if found in the act.. Why didn't you go preach to the homosexual to turn to Christ before its too late . Or better still preach to area idiot before he was killed ? Lol arm charm Christian

So you think you are move clever than GOD for not removing the old testament from the bible abi
anus fucker

I am a sinner yes , but from your reply ,you are a fake Christian supporting homosexuality. your children and your children's children will be homosexual
v

After reading 'bobrisky the anus fucker' i stopped reading. Fool, I'm sure you got the message
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Kingri: 7:15pm On Aug 11
Bobbynobobby:
v

After reading 'bobrisky the anus fucker' i stopped reading. Fool, I'm sure you got the message

Lol the arm chair Christian is running wow .. Is bobby not your name again lol ... What a shame for the anus fucker ...

you will be killed so as your children and your children's children will be killed for homosexuality
That's the message foolish homosexual bastard
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by fxexperts: 10:29am On Aug 12
Calitoscassius:
A man was murdered and what you people on here are concerend about are his lifestyle, he was gay, he was this, he was that. Some of you even thinks he deserved the murder. No one! Cares about catching the murderers, no one is blaming the murderers but everyone is blaming the victim. You may not like his lifestyle but did he deserve to be murdered?

It is very sad, what kinda people are you people? undecided

There is no way in hell, i would want to live amongst you people and i used "you people"just to be polite.
In a much as i feel gay people should be allowed to live their life freely and i also want Nigeria to legalized them. i still wholeheartedly support the murder of that idiot. How can you stand on the road dress like a woman to do what deceive fellow men. and they want to sleep with their fellow men who they lied to. how can i pick you on the roadside thinking you are a woman and on getting to my house you automatically become a man after we must have smooched, and you probably have given me a head and you now becomes a woman. if this is how you do then your kind deserve to be murdered every day. Why not be open to the client from the beginning i am sure they will get hooked by their fellow Gays.
I think before any country legalize this gay stuff, they should also amend their laws to ensure that gays and transgender should always declare their sexual orientation to their sexual counterpart before any sex, failure to do so will attract some form of jail term. you cannot come and use your own to spoil my mental health.
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by fxexperts: 10:43am On Aug 12
Kobicove:

I also agree with this line of thought... any straight guy would be disgusted to find out that the lady he picked for a nice time is actually a fellow man.

Although going to the extent of beating him to death is taken things to far
Beating is beating and there are some beating that will lead to death, that you may not have planned for, because you do not expect the gay who had the boldness to do such to stand idle while you keep on hitting him. i watched one of the werey interview and he admitted having been beaten before in the past on several occasions for this same offence, so i guess he was destined to die by beating since he will never learn from it.

Bobbynobobby:

! Bruises and broken ribs would have sent a message. Killing someone for any reason, is not just it
What if he die in the process of the beating.
Re: James Brown Reacts To The Murder Of Abuja Area Mama (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12
fxexperts:
In a much as i feel gay people should be allowed to live their life freely and i also want Nigeria to legalized them. i still wholeheartedly support the murder of that idiot. How can you stand on the road dress like a woman to do what deceive fellow men. and they want to sleep with their fellow men who they lied to. how can i pick you on the roadside thinking you are a woman and on getting to my house you automatically become a man after we must have smooched, and you probably have given me a head and you now becomes a woman. if this is how you do then your kind deserve to be murdered every day. Why not be open to the client from the beginning i am sure they will get hooked by their fellow Gays.
I think before any country legalize this gay stuff, they should also amend their laws to ensure that gays and transgender should always declare their sexual orientation to their sexual counterpart before any sex, failure to do so will attract some form of jail term. you cannot come and use your own to spoil my mental health.
I agree with you, however, you and I are not sure why he was murdered or who murdered him, there is no where in the article where it said he was disguised as a woman, standing on the road to deceive men. Even if that was what he was doing, he still didn't deserve to be killed. If his killer is arrested he/she will go to prison, that indicates that a crime was commited

I have picked up a woman during one of my holiday trips to Bangkok Thailand it turned out "she" is a man, luckily for me i found out she is a man before anything could happen, i didn't kill him! They are all over Bangkok streets selling sex. They are called ladyboys.

There was a similar case (like what you assumed happened) in Jamaica some years back, the guy who killed the gay guy Who deceived him was sent to prison for murder. He said he didn't regret killing the gay guy for deceiving him by disguising as a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Yakub Jubril: YQ Wedding Photos / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.