Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) (678 Views)

Sexual Purity Is One Of The Worst Enemies Of The Forces Of Wickedness. / What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? / The war between the forces of good and the forces of evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by Manculated: 11:55am On Aug 09
This dark secret about Religion in general most especially in Asia, Middle East, Africa(Nigeria)

Are you aware if you can summon the courage to gather people in large numbers of people to worship the unseen forces.

They will grant you your wishful desires??

In churches, mosques, and other worship centres, There are always an unseen forces around which can sometimes only be seen by the person anchoring the programme.

This unseen forces needs two important thing which is Worship and Praise and they feed off the energies of the members worshipping who are in the dark of what is going on. A lot is happening behind the scene.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by Manculated: 11:55am On Aug 09
Where is Ourtruth by the way?

I will be back soon for more revelations.
Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by Cesarr1: 1:26pm On Aug 09
Ourtruth247

1 Like

Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by PaZwoD: 2:33pm On Aug 09
Manculated:
This dark secret is about Religion in general most especially in Asia, Middle East, Africa(Nigeria)

Are you aware if you can summon the courage to gather people in large numbers of people to worship the unseen forces.

They will grant you your wishful desires??

In churches, mosques, and other worship centres, There are always an unseen forces arohnd which can sometimes only be seen by the person anchoring the programme.

This unseen forces needs two important thing which is Worship and Praise and they feed off the energies of the members worshipping who are in the dark of what is going on. A lot is happening behind the scene.

Following, but please be factual

1 Like

Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by ObalendeCMS: 2:37pm On Aug 09
I think you are right!

I also take advantage of such, especially in church or any religious gatherings like when ogun festival is on & the priest is praying at the shrine & the sacrificial dog is about to be beh€aded.

#following.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by Switinthemiddle(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09
Some MAD people get peace of mind pass some of una because of over thinking. You don't have to find out every truth... Just live in peace with all men, eat good food, do good, drink water and sleep well... Thats just what a sane person needs

1 Like

Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by Bignuell(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09
The thing is that y'all can't rule out spirituality as a human being. Is it only about religion and gods? What of music concert? Make una dey attack everything. Somepeople will go on to say they operate on another vibration. Do you think being in a different vibration is only mentally? God/gods/religion is as old as mankind and obviously most people have hack it. Watch how some people will come on to say bash christianity, but ask 'em when last they paid homage to the gods of their land, everywhere go silent. Na only online we hate "white man" god but when problem jam you, na that time you go remember psalm 23. The thing is most y'all ain't even woke spirituality, una just dey follow band wagon. Everything gives off energy.
Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by galadima77(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09
Switinthemiddle:
Some MAD people get peace of mind pass some of una because of over thinking. You don't have to find out every truth... Just live in peace with all men, eat good food, do good, drink water and sleep well... Thats just what a sane person needs

In addition....
Be honest and don't tell lies for seven days...fast to hasten it.... then see what you'd become.
Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09
galadima77:

In addition....
Be honest and don't tell lies for seven days...fast to hasten it.... then see what you'd become.
life isn't really hard.. Some people just make it hard for themselves
Re: I Want To Reveal A Dark Secret(the Forces Are With Me) by galadima77(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09
Switinthemiddle:
life isn't really hard.. Some people just make it hard for themselves

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Re: Did Adam And Eve Exist? / The Time Is Short And Now Is The Time / C.A.N Wants Christians To Carry Firearms For Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.