Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,437 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife (32977 Views)

Woman Cuts Husband’s Manhood During Dispute In Ogun / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Firstcitizen: 5:45pm On Aug 09
Nigerian women are a violent species.
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Tegabadguy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed OMG

cut her lips also
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by BABANGBALI: 5:58pm On Aug 09
I fear Hausa people pass anyone. That's why I no wan go near Leemzyy
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by illicit(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09
Switinthemiddle:
This case doesn't even need to be taken to the police... Very simple response. Locate the knife used.., heat it 7× hotter then apply to the madame's lips too i.e both public and private lips mind you.
Thanks

Both lips

shocked
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by rezy15(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09
It happened here in wukari

1 Like

Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Switinthemiddle(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09
illicit:

Both lips
shocked
both private and public lips bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Desusi: 6:27pm On Aug 09
Evil woman from the pit of hell! Verywicked soul
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by paba(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09
Na to revenge for the boy o
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by illicit(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09
Switinthemiddle:
both private and public lips bro

Lips sealed

shocked
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Bluffly: 7:11pm On Aug 09
Life imprisonment staright without option for future pardon. She gave the bou an horrible stigma for lige
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09
illicit:

Lips sealed
shocked
what would you rather have them do
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Christistruth02: 7:46pm On Aug 09
With prayer Plastic surgery can restore the boys lips
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Solidex(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09
This is cruelty at its pick.
Why are some women so overwhelmed by bitterness that they do unspeakable evil to minors.
It's baffles me.
I have witnessed a similar scenerio as a Child in the early 2000s. One of our neighbours wife, used a hot pressing iron to burn of back of her step son following a very negligible offence. it was so bad that the boy had to be hospitalised after sustaing a major burn injury from the incident.
Some women are really terrible in their heart.
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by AmericanIdiot(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09
She should be stoned to death in the market square
Or worse , she should be sent to yorubaland to live out the rest of her days…
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Pinkyposh(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09
Crocodile 🐊 tears. When you're were about cutting him, didn't you see his tears and fear in his eyes?
Wicked and heartless woman
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Patokegod: 8:15pm On Aug 09
Wickedness in high places.
Please let her feel the pain by cutting hers too.
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Officialenny1: 8:15pm On Aug 09
This is real WICKEDNESS.. . I still say it every time there is a special demon responsible for wicked Nigerians
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Uptheante(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09
Toosure70:
Effect of insecurities in the north, seeing too much blood of people killed made the animal heartless.
Oga, the woman na Igbo woman staying in Wukari, Taraba state.
She's 42 years old, don't say things you don't know pls
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Uptheante(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09
BABANGBALI:
I fear Hausa people pass anyone. That's why I no wan go near Leemzyy
Oga shut up, you are displaying ignorance here.
because you heard Taraba state, that means it's Hausa state. You are the type that believe all pple from the north are Hausa because you don't travel.
By the way, the woman is Igbo

Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Uptheante(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09
Jayhome24:
I'm now suspecting northen Nigeria women and people of Kenya ad Uganda are likely to be genetically connected because its only in Kenya or Uganda or northern part of Nigeria you hear strange news like this.
Oga, stop disgracing yourself & your generation here.
The woman is an Igbo woman staying in Wukari, Taraba state

Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Uptheante(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09
BeigJawnson:

It is clearly written there that it is Taraba, why asking fooli$h question by mentioning Anambra? Bigot, see what you've got...
But the woman is not a Taraba indigene.. She's an Igbo woman
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by mutvy: 8:45pm On Aug 09
If that woman is a Muslim,those unfortunate retards commenting here would have abused Muslims and Prophet Muhammad.
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by Dsimmer: 9:19pm On Aug 09
Just imagine.
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by fineberry(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09
Imagine oo
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by fineberry(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09
AmericanIdiot:
She should be stoned to death in the market square
Or worse , she should be sent to yorubaland to live out the rest of her days…
is Yoruba land alike to a evil forest or land of no return? I no get
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by BABANGBALI: 9:50pm On Aug 09
Uptheante:

Oga shut up, you are displaying ignorance here.
because you heard Taraba state, that means it's Hausa state. You are the type that believe all pple from the north are Hausa because you don't travel.
By the way, the woman is Igbo
i fear Hausa people pass anyone. That's why I no wan go near Leemzyy
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by godofuck231: 10:58pm On Aug 09
She should be circumcised
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by BeigJawnson(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09
Uptheante:

But the woman is not a Taraba indigene.. She's an Igbo woman

Oh okay ... But the act was done in Taraba
Re: Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife by dkidd: 3:01am On Aug 10
Which reporting?
Wow.. because of misplaced 500?? See her face like witch... Na them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.