Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,019 members, 7,925,168 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North (2370 Views)

How Tinubu Anti-protest Supporters Fell Into A Set Trap / Nigerian Lecturer Seen Destroying Students Projects (video? / 16 Ogun Students In Detention For Destroying School Property, Parents Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by derecho(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by DevilsEqual(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09
cheesy

I hope u will be well paid for all this errands you've running since

As for whatever happens over there in their region, that isnt anyone's business

2027 still far. A message from Emir Sanusi and Sultan will put the whole North in order once more

6 Likes

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by Bluntguy: 3:50pm On Aug 09
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

2027 still far. A message from Emir Sanusi and Sultan will put the whole North in order once more
Dey play

14 Likes

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by okosodo: 4:42pm On Aug 09
Tinubu is doing the maximum possible damage to nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by OkCornel(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Of course.

At the words of Emir Sanusi and the Sultan, the hunger and hardship of the Northerners will be quenched.

Dey play

9 Likes

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by EasternActivist: 6:56pm On Aug 09
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

And he couldn't stop the protest

Why not tell tinubu to give the people a good governance and get their trust

7 Likes

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by faceland: 7:05pm On Aug 09
The way he became president, he would reelect himself. This is not Jonathan o.

3 Likes

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by safarifarms(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

With all the running from Pilar to post looking for ways to stop the protest, money spent to meet both Muslim and Christian religious leaders and the message put out in the Mosques not to protest against the Muslim - Muslim ticket that it implies a fight against the will of Allah, yet the hunger won't let them take the sermon.

Maybe they'll not be hungry again in 2027 when rice would have been more than 100k a bag.

1 Like

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by sukar886: 9:35pm On Aug 09
Chaiiii,tinubu should fotget about 2027

2 Likes

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by alphaNomega: 10:22pm On Aug 09
sukar886:
you don't know what you are saying
Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by Kevineleven(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09
alphaNomega:
you don't know what you are saying
He has a point, even if the election is being rigged, it is done in the North because Tinubu defeated his opponents with massive votes from the Northern part of Nigeria in the last election.

1 Like

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by udede(m): 3:52am On Aug 10
sukar886:
hmmmm dey play. He is not likely to get there

1 Like

Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by Gadafii: 5:09am On Aug 10
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

if the Emir and the sultan are so powerful, why have they not dropped a message to stop the protest going on over thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Message Of How Tinubu Is Destroying Nigeria Is Being Shared All Over The North by LocalFARMERS: 6:02am On Aug 10
faceland:
The way he became president, he would reelect himself. This is not Jonathan o.

Since na Toys dey this Country and not humans

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Registration / Please How Do I Complete And Submit My Assignments Using The NOUN TMA Link. / Is 2018 NECO Registration Form Out ? - Easy Guidelines To Score A's In Neco 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.