Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,629 members, 7,926,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) (432 Views)

Anambra Govt Destroys Crates Of Eggs, Frozen Foods, Others In Awka / Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) / Afenifere Kicks As Kano Govt Destroys Beer, Insists On Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09
Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close to a Highway (video)

Officials of the Lagos State Environmental Sanitation Corps today August 8 demolished a shrine constructed close to the highway at Moshalasi Bus Stop, in Ile Epo, Iyana Ipaja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95XfmzSSUcw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by Thundafireseun: 5:35pm On Aug 09
That man in that picture can never be me ….

I no want trouble ooo with my ancestors….

Unforeseen and unknown circumstances would never be my portion
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by LagosPrince: 5:40pm On Aug 09
Even the gods aren't safe in this tinubu government grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by TemplarLandry: 5:42pm On Aug 09
cool
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09
grin
What was the juju doing when her home was being destroyed?
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by Sheuns(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09
If na me be that guy I no go use hammer o. Better make I use bulldozer.
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by Christistruth02: 5:49pm On Aug 09
Let all of them be covered with the blood of Jesus Christ and be blessed safe and sound

They are doing the Lords Work
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by MadamVanessa(f): 5:59pm On Aug 09
shocked

Is their gods as coward as them that they know that nothing will happened to them hence the effrontery to destroyed it without doing any rituals to pacify the wrath of the gods before the destruction.
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by Gotocourt: 6:02pm On Aug 09
ORO Worshippers used and dumped
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by SpatialKing(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09
When it comes to Ore Festival they will tell you they value their culture and traditions
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by SWriter(f): 7:04pm On Aug 09
What we don't know, let's pray it doesn't follow us
Re: Lagos State Govt Destroys Shrine Built Close To A Highway (video) by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Aug 09

(1)

PH Refinery To Start Production In Few Days / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Captured / Please Help Me With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.