Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,592 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Do You Know That With Old Telegram Account You Can Earn $100 For Free?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Know That With Old Telegram Account You Can Earn $100 For Free?? (67 Views)

Urgent Urgent, Ur Windows With Old Prices, / LAND FOR SALE IN ABA: 2 PLOTS OF LAND WITH OLD STRUCTURE, IN FAULKS RD, ABA. / 630sqm land with old house @demurin road ketu for sale N40m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That With Old Telegram Account You Can Earn $100 For Free?? by BklWisdom: 6:02pm On Aug 09
Yes, you heard me right!!

If you have an Old Telegram account with more than 1yr old. Then you can get that money.

For more details chat me on WhatsApp 07068787138.

Note: After showing you the process, You will come back and give me 5% of my share

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex / Hero Royal Estate / Am Looking For A House Agent That Can Provide A 1 Bed Room And 1 Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.