Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,633 members, 7,951,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming (1511 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by OtuologyProf(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09
Nna eeh wetin Dey cause this mouth odor for dem Barnies..
I don weak like this
How person go get big breast come dey ooze for mouth
Abi na the economy cause am ?

3 Likes

Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by ogahshtu: 8:19pm On Aug 09
Because they eat everything while it's still very hot and many of them don't care about taking care of their mouth and yeye tongue after eating all the available rotten meats..... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09
If no money to buy toothpaste let them buy the more healthy and natural chewing stick with abeg 🙏🏽

Or is it remnants or residual left overs?
Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09
grin
Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by siofra(f): 9:21pm On Aug 09
Men have more rotten, disfigured, disgusting teeth in Nigeria than women.
This is a fact. Everyone knows it, I don't know the kind of high you people get from spreading false information about women.

1 Like

Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by Rexymania(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09
Chewing gum duh cost
Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:33pm On Aug 09
It's a result of "Bestiality", especially from those in brown-roof regions.

Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by Manculated: 11:26pm On Aug 09
OtuologyProf:
I don weak like this

One thing i have noticed overtime about most ladies is most of them have this odd smell that oozes from their digestive system through their mouth most especially during sex when you kiss them and exchange saliva, It somehow taste odd but not all of them though. I believe this occurrence might be at high level during their menstruation and ovulation as well.

They have a complex body system.

This is the reason why i floss thoroughly and brush my tongue and lungs very well and later apply several mentol. Because someone breath might smell odd to the other party without one knowing. That's why I'm always doing the needful.

I fear that bad breathe a lot. I'm even planning on scheduling a visitation to the dentist for general yearly oral checkup.

6 Likes

Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by geewean(m): 2:33am On Aug 10
Madam , You can have an ugly looking teeth and still have fresh breath.The two are entirely different thing.

A man due to what he consumes or drink can dent the colour of his teeth but that same man might be very dilligent in brushing it teeth twice a day.

Most people with mouth odour I have come across always have fine and good looking teeth.

Hope you don't need me to buy you WAEC form to understand my above assertions.

siofra:
This is a fact. Everyone knows it, I don't know the kind of high you people get from spreading false information about women.

4 Likes

Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by FRANCISTOWN: 5:56am On Aug 10
OtuologyProf:
I don weak like this

Your own no go spoil. I thought I was the only one who noticed this back in the days when I was still in the streets.
Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by Leemzyy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 10
We don suffer 4 una hand
Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by chiiraq802(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10
Hook up and 4ck go gree them brush mouth.

After they've been booked abiii hooked, this next thing na I want Coldstone ice cream, pizza, Shawarma etc....They won't come with toothbrush or ask the innocent guy to buy brush for them. Hahahahaha!!!!
Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by MrCork: 3:37pm On Aug 10
siofra:

Hey..i hav N30k ready for u...send me yor acccont nomba smiley
Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by care4you: 6:33pm On Aug 10
OtuologyProf:
I don weak like this

toothpaste don cost nau.., abi you wan help a sister?

make I send aza?...

Re: The Rate Of Mouth Odor Among Nigeria Ladies Is Alarming by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:28pm On Aug 10
OtuologyProf:
I don weak like this
Wetin dey cause am na aggressive sucking of puccy of their fellow girls!

Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians! And they suck the smelly and rotten crotch of their fellow ladies. So, germs and bacteria from smelly puccies coagulate in the mouth and spread to the gullet and oesephagus. Some girls na have Chlamydia of the mouth, Gonorrhea of the mouth and syphilis of the mouth!

Run from women with smelly mouths, their puccies stink too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Smoke? / Do People Really Value Virgin Anymore / Y Did She Give Me Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.