Stats: 3,191,545 members, 7,944,628 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution (23319 Views)

Economy My Priority Now - Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution / Nigeria We Hail Thee: Reintroduction Of Old National Anthem My Priority – Tinubu / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim (2) (3) (4)

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by bixton(m): 6:04am On Aug 10
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/economy-my-priority-now-tinubu-tells-anyaoku-others-seeking-new-constitution/

As P-BAT you now believe in the unity of Nigeria whereas sometime ago that was not the case.
It is your turn please do enjoy the delicacy.
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by ddippset(m): 6:04am On Aug 10
Philipponzaghi:
Tinubu is on the right track! Focusing on economic reform first is a strategic move. A strong economy lays the foundation for any constitutional review. Let's give him time to implement these changes; prosperity will follow. Unity and stability are key, and it seems he's committed to that vision for Nigeria!
Do you know how many people would have died within that "time" you want us to give him?

Abi you don't care because you are okay enough, for the death not to affect you or your family member?

All these idiots shouting give him time, give him time!

Do you know how many people are dying daily of hunger and because drugs have become more expensive?

Give him time! Give him time!!

You think time is cheap?

You would only know that time is expensive if your family member dies because of time.

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by NaijaCover(m): 6:04am On Aug 10
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by ceejay80s(m): 6:10am On Aug 10
Chinkoalhaji34:
So now Tinubu don finally open him mouth to talk about economy, we thank God o!

E be like say Peter Obi need to take note of this one, because we know say na him people dey shout about economy pass, but where the results dey?

Make we see how this new focus go play out, because we don tire for all the noise without action. Na only time go tell if dem go fit follow through or na just another empty promise.
he is a politician,
all is eye service so people will say he's working,
tell me,
8years of buhari did economy go well?
was tinubu not part of buhari apc administration?
somebody that promised end of last year that things will get better and things turned worse,
is the same person promising u again now and u still believe

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by ShootThemAll(m): 6:19am On Aug 10
Philipponzaghi:
Tinubu is on the right track! Focusing on economic reform first is a strategic move. A strong economy lays the foundation for any constitutional review. Let's give him time to implement these changes; prosperity will follow. Unity and stability are key, and it seems he's committed to that vision for Nigeria!

The dru*g lord just said a word, with no plans or steps on how to tackle the economy, no action yet and no positive results, you have started praising him already... Chai! Poverty has really dealt with you o, that you lick asses blindly.

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by adenigga(m): 6:21am On Aug 10
Salewa97:
Tinubu's focus on economic reform shows his commitment to real progress. A strong economy lays the foundation for any constitutional change. Let's support his vision for a prosperous Nigeria. God bless our President!
You are welcome.........

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by mrblessed(m): 6:23am On Aug 10
Yes, na. Baba has postponed constitutional matters for second term.
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Blazetrailer: 6:27am On Aug 10
Lol...its the national anthem...oponu president
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Basicend: 6:30am On Aug 10
WorldRichest:
Blunt and straightforward.

No going back on Fuel and FOREX Subsidy removal
No discussion on New Constitution.

He was elected to fix the Economy and not to produce New Constitution

You talk like a bot. . Like reading a script.
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Jayhome24: 6:30am On Aug 10
Oilwell:

Mumu. Efulefu. Nothing upstairs. 30k monthly on the beat.

Why are you crying? You have shame at all? Obi grigory na your papa or your uncle? Yes you be igbo but did obi even knows you or cares you existed? The obi grigory wey you wan die ontop hin matter nor be mama born am as dem your papa and yur uncles, why dem no come out make pple too dey die ontop dem matter as you wan die ontop of obi matter like an idiot? You dey here dey get convulsion over obi grigory destiny wey your papa destiny waka go?

You be the real efulefu, anukpamu ozuor here bro because you left your own destiny and your papadestiny dey foam in the mouth over another pesin destiny turning yourself to "destiny armor bearer" (a k a James the disciple). Ewu!!!
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by maasoap(m): 6:36am On Aug 10
And you really are doing a real shitty job, you're suck at it old man! Go home and rest
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by femi4: 6:39am On Aug 10
Chinkoalhaji34:
So now Tinubu don finally open him mouth to talk about economy, we thank God o!

E be like say Peter Obi need to take note of this one, because we know say na him people dey shout about economy pass, but where the results dey?

Make we see how this new focus go play out, because we don tire for all the noise without action. Na only time go tell if dem go fit follow through or na just another empty promise.
Talk is cheap
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Oilwell(m): 6:41am On Aug 10
Jayhome24:

Why are you crying? You have shame at all? Obi grigory na your papa or your uncle? Yes you be igbo but did obi even knows you or cares you existed? The obi grigory wey you wan die ontop hin matter nor be mama born am as dem your papa and yur uncles, why dem no come out make pple too dey die ontop dem matter as you wan die ontop of obi matter like an idiot? You dey here dey get convulsion over obi grigory destiny wey your papa destiny waka go?

You be the real efulefu, anukpamu ozuor here bro because you left your own destiny and your papadestiny dey foam in the mouth over another pesin destiny turning yourself to "destiny armor bearer" (a k a James the disciple). Ewu!!!

Okpo Nkita Ara. Neezuzu.
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by cucumbar: 6:44am On Aug 10
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/economy-my-priority-now-tinubu-tells-anyaoku-others-seeking-new-constitution/
😆 I laugh in Hausa.

Nothing is priority for these people. No let dem deceive you.

If anything was their priority we would have been seeing improvements in that area.

Oga said he will continue from where his predecessor stopped…. That is, backwards.

He meant it when he said it.

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Shawarmagirl: 6:53am On Aug 10
”I believe in the unity of this country and I want to assure you that whatever is necessary to put happiness and good governance in the hands of all Nigerians is what I would do,” the President said.

Chameleon

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Mrfixitt(m): 6:54am On Aug 10
pandoragirigory:
His priority to crush and defeat bitter grievingory Obi and his embittered rogues
lunatic statement
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Finest2000: 6:57am On Aug 10
You better, make any change, in government, before, they suddenly push you out in 2027, and you begin to regret like Jonathan

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Ebinpawo1: 6:57am On Aug 10
Why one from FCT? Is FCT no longer a state? Useless people!
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:58am On Aug 10
AbaganaMiracle:

Of course you should join IPOB under Simon Elkpa to assist in liberating yourselves from the cesspit where you are caged. That's our only solution to better life. Is that not common sense?

Why would you remain in a cesspit where they will never allow you to become their president and even if you become their president, you can never have the power as a president to rewrite their constitution which is where the problem lies.

Did you know that to remove any item from the 68 items on their useless executive list, you must go through their national assembly? You have only 15 senators, SW has 18, Middle Belt has 18 and north has 34 senators.

With your low number of senators and their high numbers of senators and also the hate they harbor for you as Igbo person/people, there is no way they can back you up to push for a bill that with favor you, for e.g, bill to take out Maritime and airports out from where they are locked inside their useless executive list because such backing will see Lagos and Abuja airports revenues fall, (these are the second biggest foreign exchange earners for their cesspit after oil and gas) and start to favor you in your region because you will start to make use of your SE and SS international; airports in your traveling out and in of the cesspit.

Same goes with sea ports revenue of Lagos falling and starts to favor you in your region where you will favor bringing in your goods through Warri, Onne and Calabar sea ports which are nearer to you and will be comfortable for you to use than Lagos.

The problem of all you obidiooots is that you do not know the history of the cesspit you are fighting hard to belong to and you do not also know the root of your problem inside the cesspit, how it is structured to cage you and arrest your development.

Ask yourself this deep question. WHY ARE THEY NOT INTERESTED IN REWRITING THEIR CESSPIT CONSTITUTION AND WHY DO THEY ALWAYS REDIRECT ATTENTION WHENEVER THE TALK OF REWRITING THEIR CONSTITUTION COMES UP LIKE IN THE ARTICLE ABOVE. The answer is because of what i wrote above.

Go and tell that to the Igbos IPOB members killed and the SE economy you destroyed
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by SisterAnn(f): 6:59am On Aug 10
Economy your priority but you and your gang of thieves are living large at the expense of the masses. Ewu.

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Omalicious1: 7:00am On Aug 10
Bobloco:

...working on the economy by sharing rice and giving billions to state governors that even their state House of Assembly can't hold accountable, abi? Continue.

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Shawarmagirl: 7:00am On Aug 10
Philipponzaghi:

Bots

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Shawarmagirl: 7:01am On Aug 10
Salewa97:
Tinubu's focus on economic reform shows his commitment to real progress. A strong economy lays the foundation for any constitutional change. Let's support his vision for a prosperous Nigeria. God bless our President!

Bots
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Shawarmagirl: 7:01am On Aug 10
trutharena:
Nigerians are excited to hear President TINUBU prioritizing the economy as he engages with Anyaoku and others on the new constitution. This is the kind of leadership we need!

Bots
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Shawarmagirl: 7:04am On Aug 10
The above three accounts I quoted Bots is the same person. Nairaland be aware

Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Jayhome24: 7:04am On Aug 10
Oilwell:

Okpo Nkita Ara. Neezuzu.

I'm right to call you ozuor you just proof it now.

I gave you wotowoto in pigin you are responding with dialect you see your life? Say your response in English or pigin make all understand, this is Nigeria forum not ipob forum. Okwa ya?

Dey here dey fume over obi grigory destiny you no get destiny? Ndiala.
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by seunayantokun(m): 7:05am On Aug 10
Sustainable growth and development CAN NEVER HAPPEN where a slaving, oppressive and keep-them-down constitution is operating. 1999 constitution is a bondage. People must rise and protest that now.
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Starpro87(m): 7:08am On Aug 10
Bobloco:

Nice one. He will achieve it the same way he did for the New National Anthem, which was also his priority.

God bless Mr. President.
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by Mccullum: 7:17am On Aug 10
I don't think drafting of new constitution can render Lagos and Abuja economy weak.

The major benefits of the new constitution is economy independent of each region as that will enhance massive development.
Re: Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution by sweetkev(m): 7:19am On Aug 10
Philipponzaghi:
Like we gave Buhari time for eight years and he did nothing.

Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody / Debtor-states In Bigger Financial Mess As Banks Obey NFIU Order / IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen