Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,438 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:35 AM

How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman (26448 Views)

How We Use Human Skull To Make Money - Suspected Ritualist Who Beheaded Woman / Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by karmaolu1(m): 10:01am On Aug 10
Disgrace to manhood grin grin
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:05am On Aug 10
Looks older than 48 though
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by ACHILLES45: 10:06am On Aug 10
A typical Yoruba dëmon
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by NaijaGoBetter2(m): 10:06am On Aug 10
This man looks older than 48years old
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by muyico(m): 10:13am On Aug 10
ACHILLES45:
A typical Yoruba dëmon
and we go demon u guyz die! piss region! we knw dem! ntorr!
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by comradehacker(m): 10:14am On Aug 10
Agbara pick jacker

Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Switinthemiddle(m): 10:14am On Aug 10
I'm sure this man hasn't missed his 5 times a day prayers for many years... Trust no one... Even your father thats goes out everyday to do a job that you only hear with your ears but do not see physically. You can't be too sure with people nowadays
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Leemzyy(f): 10:28am On Aug 10
See his face like that of foodlum
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Asher79: 11:16am On Aug 10
Haba.....! The man pass 48 years naa.... He should be in his 60s. Abi na d pickpocket hustle make am look like dat ni?

post=131425321:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/08/09/how-i-dispossessed-people-of-their-money-suspected-pickpocket-suleiman/
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Naz34(m): 11:25am On Aug 10
IamANigerianMan:

48 ke?
you took the word from my mouth. Man looks like 70+ years !
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Naz34(m): 11:26am On Aug 10
Asher79:
Haba.....! The man pass 48 years naa.... He should be in his 60s. Abi na d pickpocket hustle make am look like day ni?

i thought i was the only one who noticed. Man looks above 70s

1 Like

Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by generalud: 12:11pm On Aug 10
Is this mallam not older than 48 years old?
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by baconline(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10
From his forehead he prays a lot, and also steals a lot. The two are not compatible,but in Nigeria the two get along just fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by addexx: 12:14pm On Aug 10
And na this type pray pass for mosque. See the black badge for him forehead undecided
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Atlantis585: 12:43pm On Aug 10
Look at his Allahu Akbar forehead.
After banging his head on the ground several times a day he still goes out to steal.
Even at his very old age?
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Eniolohunda: 12:51pm On Aug 10
This picture look like 88 years old not 48vupon his pickpocketing.
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by mysticwarrior(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10
That man looks 62
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by MrLibrarian(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10
BewareOf419:
Look at the dot on his forehead, criminal useless man
too much slamming of head for allah
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Triumphant22: 1:06pm On Aug 10
grin

Another pickpocket or an accomplice spotted .

AbuTwins:
sad

48 year old!

“He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at him first.”
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Meteng: 1:30pm On Aug 10
That man I’m looking at is like 70 years o
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by DONFASZY(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10
See him forhead
E dey use am hit ground to observe 5 time prayers
Who God almighty u dey serve wey dey tif
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by bikefab(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10
This guy looks like he's 68 years old...
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by praisecity(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10
post=131425321:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/08/09/how-i-dispossessed-people-of-their-money-suspected-pickpocket-suleiman/

Assume the name is emeka or chika, by now u will be seeing diff. Tribalistic comment. Na north man do this one oooo.

Tunder fire those using tribe to divide us in this country
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Mordson: 11:17pm On Aug 10
See the mark on his forehead where he used to slam on the ground claiming to be Muslim.

Hypocritical mofos!
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by mrkings84(m): 1:48am On Aug 11
tojahh:
I'm still looking for where he narrated how he diaposses his victims of their money and valuables

Turn ur phone upside down u will see it
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by BewareOf419: 3:33am On Aug 11
MrLibrarian:
too much slamming of head for allah
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Major1984(m): 5:16am On Aug 11
Any man you see that black dot mark on his forehead run from him , he must a killer,a terrorist , kidnapper and he must be a Muslim too
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by Caseless: 6:43am On Aug 11
Just look at the man - in the past, these are the kind of people you'll trust. Here, he's a criminal. You can find men like this working with kidnappers. It tells you one thing; poverty and injustice has increased in our land.
Re: How I Dispossessed People Of Their Money — Suspected Pickpocket Suleiman by AbuTwins: 7:45am On Aug 11
Triumphant22:

grin

Another pickpocket or an accomplice spotted .

May you be cursed if I'm not what you claim!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi / Ahmed Husein Shot Dead For Exposing Massive Corruption / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.