Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,912 members, 7,918,960 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. (786 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / This Life Is Very Funny Tho, Don’t Look Down On Anyone / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:40am On Aug 10
This life is not a mysterious place, just study what stupid people are doing and don't do that.
The true things of life are the things you see but the false things of life are the things you want to see.

I read from a thread where a man had a blood covenant with a lady. As a man, what could possibly interest you about a lady that would make you enter a covenant with her?
Though I do not believe in blood oaths, but the ideology behind it is crazy.

Another man was crying while walking down the aisle with his wife to be.
Like, who blew pepper into his eyes?

As a man, Love is not for you. A man who goes around looking for love is a stupid, demented, uncivilized homo habilis. Your head is empty.

What a man should look for is purpose and success. That love of a thing is useless especially with this 21st century ladies.
That woman you think you love and that she's loyal and one of a kind is seriously begging another guy in his DM to have another round.

Life doesn't depend on sex. You will not die if you didn't have sex. Learn to subdue your urges and put your body under submission.

Chasing women around is a fruitless, unproductive and useless endeavour. There is nothing special in it. It's for weak and stupid men.

Chase your goals like your life depends on it, because in fact your life depends on it.

A man doesn't go around "shining his teeth" with everybody, you will soon be taken for a joke.
Being lovable is a feminine trait. A man has no business with love. Be unlovable, be ruthless, be unpredictable.

Stay cold. Stay corrosive.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by Solofresh2: 6:55am On Aug 10
You are on point

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by AllKnowing: 12:38pm On Aug 10
I couldn't agree more! I've written about this same thing here.

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by dkidd: 1:00pm On Aug 10
πŸ’―... I was telling a group of youngsters some days back the exact same thing. Men don't go looking for love search for power and grab it by the balls. Once U have the right kind of power U have the means to get anything . Why waste ur time as an earthling chasing what will always come looking for U even when U don't need it? Makes no sense. We no quick know these truths but it's never late to apply wisdom. Power over the rest

4 Likes

Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by Badmashiii: 1:20pm On Aug 10
dkidd:
πŸ’―... I was telling a group of youngsters some days back the exact same thing. Men don't go looking for love search for power and grab it by the balls. Once U have the right kind of power U have the means to get anything . Why waste ur time as an earthling chasing what will always come looking for U even when U don't need it? Makes no sense. We no quick know these truths but it's never late to apply wisdom. Power over the rest

True talk boss. I stll dey regret my past ahswear. I wish i knew what i knew like 10years ago. I for don go far in life.

But like you said. It's never too late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by Starz825(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10
Guy... everything U said is cool

But remember...we need everything in life to survive

GOD
WISDOM
MONEY
DISCIPLINE
FOOD
SEX
HAPPINESS
CHALLENGES
GOOD SUCCESS
LUCK
CHARACTER
DETERMINATION
FAILURES
GOOD DECISIONS
MARRIAGE
LONELINESS
CHILDREN

ETC

Everything....

Now use your head before dem use you....
Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by underpinna: 2:28pm On Aug 10
This life is indeed mysterious.

Intelligent people looking for money
Rich people looking for genuine love
The poor looking to become rich
Experimenters breaking πŸ’”
Faithful got heart broken.

A lot of things not alright.

A single guy controlling more than 10 girls both single and married.

Fragile hearts crying for love and approvals..

Life dey humble men in a way sha.

2 Likes

Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by okoroemeka(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10
FRANCISTOWN:
This life is not a mysterious place, just study what stupid people are doing and don't do that.
The true things of life are the things you see but the false things of life are the things you want to see.

I read from a thread where a man had a blood covenant with a lady. As a man, what could possibly interest you about a lady that would make you enter a covenant with her?

As a man, Love is not for you. A man who goes around looking for love is a stupid, demented, uncivilized homo habilis. Your head is empty.

What a man should look for is purpose and success. That love of a thing is useless especially with this 21st century ladies.
That woman you think you love and that she's loyal and one of a kind is seriously begging another guy in his DM to have another round.

Life doesn't depend on sex. You will not die if you didn't have sex. Learn to subdue your urges and put your body under submission.

Chasing women around is a fruitless, unproductive and useless endeavour. There is nothing special in it. It's for weak and stupid men.

Chase your goals like your life depends on it, because in fact your life depends on it.

A man doesn't go around "shining his teeth" with everybody, you will soon be taken for a joke.
Being lovable is a feminine trait. A man has no business with love. Be unlovable, be ruthless, be unpredictable.

I don't see how women can distract a top G from his focus,it is even weak men that will try to aviod women to chase your goals which goals?women are not a distraction,it is the mindset of the man that makes it so,infact it may have the opposite effect to make you hustle harder for women to come to you instead of chasing them,I remember the first house I built,it was just to have a good cool place to be knacking,but I ended up having a house,
Rich wealthy men are the worst womanizers but does it stop them from focusing when it is time for business?always think with your head not your dick

2 Likes

Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by OmotolaDiego(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10
Me I no dey find Love for this Nigeria.

Football weed alcohol and ashawo are my parley πŸ€’πŸΎπŸΊ
Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by flexydote(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10
OmotolaDiego:
Me I no dey find Love for this Nigeria.

Football weed alcohol and ashawo are my parley πŸ€’πŸΎπŸΊ

Love fit find you for this Nigeria o
Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by abba09: 9:21pm On Aug 10
FRANCISTOWN:

cruel man
Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by abba09: 9:22pm On Aug 10
okoroemeka:
I don't see how women can distract a top G from his focus,it is even weak men that will try to aviod women to chase your goals which goals?women are not a distraction,it is the mindset of the man that makes it so,infact it may have the opposite effect to make you hustle harder for women to come to you instead of chasing them,I remember the first house I built,it was just to have a good cool place to be knacking,but I ended up having a house,
Rich wealthy men are the worst womanizers but does it stop them from focusing when it is time for business?always think with your head not your dick
boss help me abeg i hv been hungry since morning nothing is too small
Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by StillDtruth: 11:20pm On Aug 10
See Curse!
Re: This Life Is Not A Mysterious Place. by DonroxyII: 10:38am On Aug 11
okoroemeka:
Not Eveyone has the Strengths & Mental Prowess to Manage The Attentions Needed by Women & Their Life Goals ... Except Where Womanology is Your Life Goals.

The benefits Is Always Skewed towards People who Bed Women For Money(Professional Knackers) Or Socialites ...

But For Others Professions, The Tougher Your Line of Work, The Steeper The Learning Curves, The More Difficult it is to Manage Women & Your Hustles !

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Question To Ask / Contact Me If U Can Do All These Things For Me / Love Doesn't Necessarily Mean Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.