Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,883 members, 7,949,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) (38242 Views)

Bandits Mock Tinubu On Tiktok (Photo) / Ijelespeaks Does Giveaway As Appeal Court Condemns Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO / COVID-19: Akin Alabi Continues Palliative Handout With Cash Giveaway On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by NLCreator: 7:15am On Aug 10
A bandit is doing a giveaway on TikTok.

https://x.com/RayTilde/status/1821852181126902175?s=19

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Ayoalhaja(m): 7:18am On Aug 10
make I go find wetin to chop first before I comment

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by 10mobile: 7:19am On Aug 10
Open recruitment into terrorism. This is insane.
Difrent:

Will they come and tell you if they see the video?
Security matter no be wetin them dey talk anyhow , so that they are not telling you doesn't mean they are not acting. If you follow this guy's news , he only escaped by the whiskers when military bombed his house and has been in hiding these days writing epistles first to Buhari and also to Tinubu on how Ahmed Sani government drove them to banditry ....... He himself knows his days are numbered
Stop speaking for the devil my dear. All the noise about SIM registration, BVN, NIN, etc, yet a terrorist keeps kidnapping, using registered SIMs to collect ransom, uses registered SIM to get online accounts and does giveaway from an account supposedly tracked with a BVN and NIN.

All these things are happening for years and he hasn't been caught by the same people who kidnapped Kanu in Kenya and trapped Igboho in Benin Republic. Which other way will you be deceived before you know you're being deceived?

368 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by okomile(f): 7:28am On Aug 10
Corn3 gone to the dogs

Watching in 5D

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Typicool8(m): 7:29am On Aug 10
Funny enough DSS and other security agencies will look the other way round and pretend they didn't see it but let it involve peaceful protesters I'm sure they'll reach multiple orgasms..

263 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:30am On Aug 10
This country called Nigeria is indeed a funny place wink wink wink

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Difrent: 7:37am On Aug 10
Typicool8:
Funny enough DSS and other security agencies will look the other way round and pretend they didn't see it but let it involve peaceful protesters I'm sure they'll reach multiple orgasms..

Will they come and tell you if they see the video?
Security matter no be wetin them dey talk anyhow , so that they are not telling you doesn't mean they are not acting. If you follow this guy's news , he only escaped by the whiskers when military bombed his house and has been in hiding these days writing epistles first to Buhari and also to Tinubu on how Ahmed Sani government drove them to banditry ....... He himself knows his days are numbered

194 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 7:37am On Aug 10
In other countries, a man with with internet device has no privacy and can not hide but in Nigeria, they even take selfies and do gveaways on the internet. In fact, this is the only country where kidnappers receive ransom in verified bank accounts, the same bank account you open with your identity card, your full address and in some instances, two guarantors. Someone once called this place a zoo and people condemned him. Well, where humans see as zoo, animals see as home so those that condemned him are not wrong too.

131 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Depriest2020: 7:44am On Aug 10
So even bandits understands how difficult it is for Nigerians now? Should I say well done to them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 8:07am On Aug 10
The lowest level that the drug master and certificate forger has brought us so far.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by press9jatv: 8:28am On Aug 10
Imagine the clueless bandits have accounts numbers and the government can’t trace this bandits and its hideout. Definitely this government knows much about bandits and its operations in Nigeria.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Sparrk007(m): 8:32am On Aug 10
All the idiots dropping their accounts should be arrested first, I hate nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by WorldRichest: 8:33am On Aug 10
Typicool8:

If you are one of the protesters, don’t try it Agassi that you will not collect bullets
Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by agulion: 8:33am On Aug 10
All this Islamic bandits are very wicked

11 Likes

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Truthissupreme: 8:34am On Aug 10
grin Bandits are more human than the evil tinubu govt

Those guys in the north now would be on team bandits boko haram and tinubu would still ask why

8 Likes

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Nahunger(m): 9:50am On Aug 10
grin
Wonders shall never end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 9:50am On Aug 10
Nigeria is gone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Bobloco: 9:50am On Aug 10
This is the lowest of the lows

It shall never be well with those who worked, supported and encouraged this calamitous Tinubu government

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by ClearFlair: 9:51am On Aug 10
Lol...wetin person no go see for this APC regime. Even supporters will go and queue for giveaway 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Godonum: 9:51am On Aug 10
Na only to invade NLC headquarters our DSS Sabi, dem no go see this & do the needful

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 9:51am On Aug 10
You don't mean it
I need to take a long hiatus from listening or hearing any news from this country.what the Bleep is this

Smh undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by abba09: 9:51am On Aug 10
eventhough im poor and struggling i wont collect that kind of money, its blood money anybody that collected has a potential of becoming one of them if he gets the opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by SunShowAfrica: 9:52am On Aug 10
Uu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Love800(m): 9:52am On Aug 10
Will you blame the people dropping their account number? The country is not working.
Sparrk007:
All the idiots dropping their accounts should be arrested first, I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by EyeCumInPiece: 9:52am On Aug 10
Where are the Python Dancers when you need them. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:53am On Aug 10
lipsrsealed
If Nigeria was a working country,our security agencies would have used this opportunity to track these bunch of criminals..

But then again,I just remembered that our NPF has just reminded us that it's not all criminals they can apprehend..... Meaning,some criminals big pass the others..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Emmanuelcann: 9:53am On Aug 10
What’s new?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by Lungs: 9:53am On Aug 10
Sparrk007:

Broz why should the people he sent money got arrested ? So wetin go happen to the bandit himself Abi U no dey think at all

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by jaeyking(m): 9:53am On Aug 10
grin
Re: Hardship: Bandit Does Giveaway On Tiktok (Pictures) by wolesmile(m): 9:53am On Aug 10
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.