Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) (48724 Views)

Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by anonimi: 3:08pm On Aug 10
Emperormartin:
Reno Omokri received less but he has been doing his new APC job.

At least it must be more than the 30k online BATeria e-warriors are paid to litter nairalaland with useless propaganda and lies. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by atiku4President(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10
Rhino should see a better Nigerian. For Rhino and one FFK just food without meat is enough.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Artscollection: 3:11pm On Aug 10
TemplarLandry:
This is noble of him.
So this boy called David Hundeyin has a soul after all.

To be cured of Hellupeeism is what's left for him.

Una don see shege for obedients hand, sorry for your hbp, infact i will be donating to those guys. They have really saved naija with their aggression. I wonder what the senile old man would have turned Nigeria into if not for them.
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Snowx: 3:11pm On Aug 10
Emperormartin:

Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Artscollection: 3:12pm On Aug 10
Ttalk:
Controversial Hundeyin who said Aote refinery will never work

Honestly that guy have some credibility compare to any of his colleagues, what he said about dangote is still standing incase you have lost touch with reality
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10
This set of people

Reno, hundeyin, ffk, garba, fayose brothers, vdm etc

Snakes, their belly is their stomach

Kia believe what they say at your own peril
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 3:15pm On Aug 10
Nigeria, an innocent treasure and beautiful land with variety of natural resources has been facing unending hatred from external and internal stakeholders.
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by fuke(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10
500$ to kill a 20m$ investment.
crazy.
Meanwhile, Your fast track to wellness starts with The Instant Cure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDtCLEAaig&t=14s
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by swift123: 3:17pm On Aug 10
May God Almighty bless you sir for your sincere characteristics. Just imaging !
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Ademolag(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10
Idiot, very stupid dwarf. Always lying
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Mom007(f): 3:18pm On Aug 10
Them insult u gan o. Ordinary 400£?
You are very small in their eyes. They didn't even put any effort...
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Artscollection: 3:19pm On Aug 10
JuicyEarth:
If our president is a CIA puppet, does David's submissions suggest that he is undermining Dangote's refinery not just to break the Kaduna Mafians hegemony we applauded him for but working with the rich white racists to impoverish Africa?

Maybe PBAT want to play the two sides of the coin with a good plea bargain, wherein some concessions will be given to him to make drastic policies that will wean the North of their political power like restructuring, creating of more states etc.

Let's keep watching the master strategies.

He has no strategy whatsoever and he will end up making those northern idiots more powerful, he is still making use of the same antics he used in Lagos, just to steal and corner everything. If he really wanted to wean the north of power, he would have united the whole south and that will be the end of the north oligarchy but rather he recruited his mannerless and hungry boys and further divided the south and mind you the ordinary yorubas are been exposed and are been staked.
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by NewHe: 3:19pm On Aug 10
God knows those that you have collected money from to cook up fake unsubstantiated stories against the government?
O ya start confessing, now!
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by DeepSight(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10
I like Hundeyin a lot but this is very weak. This is no attempt to pay him to demonize anything Dangote.
No one anywhere in the world is going to take down a refeinery by any broad reference to climate change.
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Artscollection: 3:21pm On Aug 10
tamdun:
God punish u for eternity if u no name that person who offered you 800k

You definetly wasted your school fees!
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Artscollection: 3:22pm On Aug 10
MasterJayJay:
Naira? Not dollars.

No be everything wey enter your head, you go post.

It is still conspiracy theory. White folks don't care whether Nigeria has the highest refinery in the universe or not. The problems of Nigeria are their political misleaders.

Ordinary rice, we are still importing. You will blame who?
If white people are after us, they will take our cassava, plant it, develop it and start exporting garri from their countries to Nigeria.

Palmoil wey we be largest producer many years ago, Malaysia don overtake us teh teh.

Wake up from your sleep!
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Procashtips(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10
They even used another country's name to register the company.

These Caucasians are demonic. They want to stay at the stop by all means now that they can no longer use direct slavery to stay atop.

Watch mental slaves come to their defence.
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by APCNig: 3:28pm On Aug 10
So this guy is so cheap
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10
trutharena:
Just another attempt to stay relevant by dragging the big names down. Clout chasing at its finest!

Mtcheeww
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 3:34pm On Aug 10
shocked
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by toprealman: 3:35pm On Aug 10
seunmsg:
David Hundeyin is always seeking attention. This is just another attention seeking adventure or a paid gig. We all saw when he tweeted falsely that Dangote refinery will not work till 2025 just to discredit government. Nor that FG seems to be having issues with Dangote, he wants to switch side. No one should be deceived by the thrash.
Has the refinery started working? He is not even licensed to operate yet!
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by sematec(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10
I stand with Dangote
They can go to hell
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by YesDaddyTill203: 3:36pm On Aug 10
Attention seeking lunatic MOFO.
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by ARISHEM: 3:37pm On Aug 10
Good exposition. It’s obvious the cabals are international and include the European colonialists and Americans
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by gigabyte13: 3:38pm On Aug 10
This guy just like attention...
Trying to be another SOWORE in diaspora
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Getaaaaaat
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10
Isn't this what I've been saying for ages?

I've investigated this for ages and when I say it people don't just understand it. Tell them how the world works and they'll exclaim "conspiracy theory". Yet, for my effort to dare to inquire about these things, the CIA and other Western secret services began to follow me up and down even tried many times to lure me to commit a crime. I've said it many times. Someone here on Nairaland even said it's too good to be true.

Slavery and colonialism haven't ended. It just evolved.

By the way, if you know David Hundeyin or interested in REAL knowledge beyond what they taught you in school, read the following books to get more perspectives. Please read these books.

1. White malice: The CIA and covert recolonization of Africa by Susan Williams
This book is about how the colonialists handed over power to Western secret services shortly before the so called end of colonialism. Mainly how the CIA tried to stop the independence of African countries; including how they plotted the assassination of genuine African leaders during and after independence. How they plotted the assassination of Patrice Lumumba, how they over threw the government of Kwame Nkrumah using African stooges, etc.

2. The liberal conspiracy: The Congress for Cultural Freedom and the struggle for the mind of postwar Europe- by Peter Coleman
This book is about how intellectuals like Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe were created in former European colonies around the world. The ultimate goal was to use them to destroy native languages in former European colonies

3. African literature and the CIA by Caroline Davis
This book discusses directly how people like Soyinka and Chinua Achebe became "literary giants" to covertly destroy native languages in former European colonies around the world

When I was researching this topic, the CIA and other Western secret services began to monitor me in Benin Republic where I was writing a book at that time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by drnoel: 3:39pm On Aug 10
Chinkoalhaji34:
Just another one of his drama episodes.

N800k to tarnish a name? The hustle is real, but integrity is priceless.

800 thousand naira is less 800 dollars. That's really a joke for this long an epistle
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Babangidapikin: 3:43pm On Aug 10
cool Thanks Jare they keep talking of climate change yet they are willing to nuke themselves at the slightest provocation, they don't care about mother earth .. Africa especially Nigeria have been kind to preserve rain forest and many Virgin Forest and land which serves as Carbon Absorbers, so we really don't have problem here, all this energy transition is just sense to sell electric car to us thinking we won't understand the technology ..Ban the export of Lithium in Nigeria and see how the cards crumble.
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10
grin
Emperormartin:
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by kiddkash(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10
TemplarLandry:
This is noble of him.

But bateria is deadly
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by Timmi: 3:46pm On Aug 10
Chinkoalhaji34:
Just another one of his drama episodes.

N800k to tarnish a name? The hustle is real, but integrity is priceless.

Hundeyin just exposed what he does for a living doing hatchet job for as sponsored agents. I believe the funding agency must have turned him down.

Having said that I’ve always believed that the NNPC and the sister agents are been used and sponsored to destabilize Dangote Refinery (DR) and they will fail woefully.

It makes absolutely no sense that it’s Nigerians that are frustrating DR effort in making Nigeria self reliance on petrol with the atttendant reduction in the price of fuel in the market.

If fuel price reduces, the cost of transportation and goods will come down. But the same cabal behind oil subsidy are working using agents of destabilization like the leader of the protest, the NNPC and sister agencies to frustrate DR,
Re: I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10
I guess you urgently need this grin grin
TemplarLandry:
This is noble of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.