Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man (33045 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by oyeb15: 6:54am On Aug 11
Quest7777:
Lets get this clear:

-Prophet Fufeyin manufactures soap,
-sends the soap to NAFDAC for certification,
-NAFDAC certifies the soap based on the listed ingredients, that it is OK for use by Nigerians,
-Fufeyin prays over the soap and presumably impacts healing powers into the soap,
-Fufeyin puts up the soap for sale,
-Nigerians who believe Fufeyin has impacted healing powers into the soap buy the soap.

-VDM calls out Fufeyin as a Scammer
-Fufeyin sues him to court for spoiling business for him, restraining him from further speaking against the miracle soap.

My opinion:
*Nafdac only certified the soap as ordinary soap not as miracle soap so Nafdac has nothing to answer

*Court can not convict Fufeyin as a Scammer. I have never seen any pastor jailed on account of failed religious belief or prophecy.
Also it will mean all these pastors who sell Olive Oil as Anointing Oil would have been convicted.

*VDM should be careful. He stands the risk of being convicted for Defamation, cyberbullying or some other criminal charges.

*I'm not in any way justifying Fufeyin. I'm only looking at the legal perspective.

D fake pastor can only be right if d soap is simply tagged ' bathing soap'. Not 'Healing soap'
Bathing water not healing water.

Else he needs to prove d healing power in court. Then nafdac too are useless

Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Quest7777: 8:36am On Aug 11
headofschool:
Your brain has been tampered with Nigerian oppression
Empty vessels resort to insults because they have no valid points to make. grin
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by erico2k2(m): 9:23am On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

Mtt 19:27
ahaha so how did they feed their families? or you thought they never had wives and kids?
you lot are deranged.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On Aug 11
Quest7777:

The soap is an ordinary soap and that's what Nafdac certified it as.
NAFDAC never certified it to produce miracles.
Proving the ingredients in court can only establish that it is an ordinary soap. Nothing more.

If the court talks about miracle, Fufeyin will simply say God is the one that performs miracles via your faith.

Nigerians who buy the soap are those who freely chose to believe in Fufeyin's spiritual powers and in Miracles. So how do you establish a crime against him?

On the other hand. VDM risks conviction for defamation etc.
Note, I didn't say he's guilty, I said he risks.

Not in anyway supporting Fufeyin, but that's the way it is. Legality is quite different from morality.
The soap is an ordinary soap manufactured for him by a soap manufacturing company, there is no Nafdac number written on the soap itself, Cos if there is then the content and the amount of these con tents will also be written on it .If the content of the soap is not written and you get called upon then you are facing stiff penalty. People get away with these cos no one calls them out.

PS to show this pastor is a fraud and people like you cannot see this, this is for you also incase you want to sell water and soap once you too receive your own gift

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products, e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume etc.

Matthew 10:8 (KJV)

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

This is what Jesus said to those He gave power to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils.

Jesus said, "Freely Ye have Received, Freely Give".
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Zionmdde: 9:45am On Aug 11
erico2k2:

ahaha so how did they feed their families? or you thought they never had wives and kids?
you lot are deranged.
Are we going to make assumptions or believe what is written in the bible the way it was written
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by erico2k2(m): 9:51am On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

Are we going to make assumptions or believe what is written in the bible the way it was written
No cos the bible you read now has cut loads from the initial stories like knowing stuff like Jesus had brothers and sisters?You would not know that cos you have not read the Jewish book etc or the qoran,I live in N8 a predominantly Jewish area of North London so I am opportune to know these.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Zionmdde: 10:13am On Aug 11
erico2k2:

No cos the bible you read now has cut loads from the initial stories like knowing stuff like Jesus had brothers and sisters?You would not know that cos you have not read the Jewish book etc or the qoran,I live in N8 a predominantly Jewish area of North London so I am opportune to know these.
Ok refer to the portion of the bible that said they worked. Whether Jewish or scrolls ooo or manuscripts. Point there
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Arabk25(m): 10:53am On Aug 11
VDM should be very careful with this case
Sometimes the law sees things the other way round. He might be happy he wants to nail Jeremiah to the cross but he might get the shock of his life on how the law will interpret it at the end of the day
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Truthissupreme: 12:16pm On Aug 11
Zeebuy:

You're very very smart, and their plans seem to be working well
here is a video of one of Jeremiah boys (broda mike) ranting they would end Christianity if him papa isn't accepted for his fraud

Many of These Social media guys you see getting money for views are paid to glorify the sin of "gossip" while distracting souls from the plots of the devil by their leaders

Example is vdm, I was not surprised to see him at Davido wedding hanging out with the high class while claiming to be a nobody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tFB4I1RHJg

1 Like

Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Samtob90(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

The man gas already said he has nafdac number. And trust me nafdac will not test miracle water for miracle ls rather for purity l. So if nafdac certifies that water you can be eriscoed for calling it fake
So if? Let wait for if?
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by saddler: 1:37pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

Lol
That's where you get it wrong
All of them find a section of the Bible for what they do. Whether it is right or wrong.

Did the Bible describe the exact oil Saul and David were anointed with? Who said it was olive oil? How sure are you it wasn't groundnut oil?
The ordinary handkerchief taken from Paul to heal many should also be classified as fraud. Afterall it was an ordinary handkerchief
The rod of Moses, do you know if it was just ordinary wood?
So according to pastors, a ground nut oil that is prayed over by a true prophet is no longer ordinary. angry
It's now left for the church goers to decide if they are following a true prophet

And in the law of live and let live, it's best to leave them alone

Are you being serious right now?

Whatever stories you read in the bible cannot pass a scrutiny test in any law court.

You can't put an argument in a law court based on myths and superstitious narrationd written in the bible.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Zionmdde: 2:23pm On Aug 11
saddler:

Are you being serious right now?

Whatever stories you read in the bible cannot pass a scrutiny test in any law court.

You can't put an argument in a law court based on myths and superstitious narrationd written in the bible.
So tell me how court will ascertain that the miracle water is fake when the water is pure and approved by NAFDAC?

The person suing for fake miracle water, what will be his basis?
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by BALLOSKI: 2:28pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:
I just hope everybody will learn to mind their business
Nobody is being deceived. His members know exactly what they are doing and even social media will not sway them. A lot of times people tend to stick where they can get hope. Because minus that hope that pastors and prophets give (fake or original) a lot of persons would have been dead by now.

He should be allowed to sell his goods in peace. Let those that buy it decide for themselves if it works or not. Afterall he is not putting gun to anybody head to buy

Keep quoting me. I am very unapologetic on what I said. Those adults in his church choose to be there and consume his products. In the eyes of the law you can't also prove the originality of anything termed "spiritual ". Because you can't also prove that you have fulfilled the terms of engagement

So in simple terms you can't cry more than the bereaved. If people feel happy going there let them continue.
Just shut da fvck up!

Black people are so backward in thinking. If you come up with stuff like this in the west, no one would mind his business - you'll go to jail.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by BALLOSKI: 2:30pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

So tell me how court will ascertain that the miracle water is fake when the water is pure and approved by NAFDAC?

"obtaining by false pretense"

If you claim the miracle water can heal the sick or help the lame to walk, then if it doesn't work, you're liable to legal issues.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Zionmdde: 2:59pm On Aug 11
BALLOSKI:
"obtaining by false pretense"

If you claim the miracle water can heal the sick or help the lame to walk, then if it doesn't work, you're liable to legal issues.
Really?
If I claim that for the miracle water to work, you will need to use it with faith
Come again on how the court will decide if faith was really mixed
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Zionmdde: 3:01pm On Aug 11
BALLOSKI:
Just shut da fvck up!

Black people are so backward in thinking. If you come up with stuff like this in the west, no one would mind his business - you'll go to jail.
Ogbeni sharrap there. West worshipper. Brainless thing

Yet these westerners troop to TB Joshua to buy all sorts of miracle materials. And December they will be at shiloh buying mantle. Are you mad like this?
Benny himm and the rest how many of them are in jail
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by triplechoice(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

What is fraud?
1. A lawyer won't call what most of these pastors do as fraud because there are critical elements that must be present before something is called a fraud

2. If you also delve deep into psychology you will know why a person wrongly diagnosed of cancer will start withering away faster than a person who has cancer but was told he doesn't
. Am saying that to say this, if 200 people use that soap, at least 5 people will likely come back with testimonies because of number 2

Until the law classifies the Bible as fraud, what the pastors do cannot be called fraud. Ask any lawyer and get their response. Calling a pastor a fraud can land you in jail
@ the bolded , you're encouraging others to gamble with their lives. "at least 5 from 100" doesn't prove the efficacy of the so called miracle water.

if your child is down with a severe bout of malaria and typhoid, would you because of what you have argued administer the miracle water or use orthodox medicine that can effectively do the job without any kind of faith ?
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Zionmdde: 3:31pm On Aug 11
triplechoice:

@ the bolded , you're encouraging others to gamble with their lives. "at least 5 from 100" doesn't prove the efficacy of the so called miracle water.

if your child is down with a severe bout of malaria and typhoid, would you because of what you have argued administer the miracle water or use orthodox medicine that can effectively do the job without any kind of faith ?
First I don't believe in the miracle water. But that's my personal belief.
Secondly the summary of what I said is that sometimes hope heals. That's why doctors administer hope. So if the miracle water doesn't work as a miracle, it can still give one or two the hope they need to overcome it

It's still foolishness in my personal opinion to use the water for treatment
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by saddler: 3:32pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

NAFDAC can only approve the soap as a washing agent not as a spiritual soap.

If the soap has a nafdac number, then the certification of the soap will be that it is safe for washing not that it can cure any sickness.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Zionmdde: 3:56pm On Aug 11
saddler:

NAFDAC can only approve the soap as a washing agent not as a spiritual soap.

If the soap has a nafdac number, then the certification of the soap will be that it is safe for washing not that it can cure any sickness.
Good we are saying the same thing
That as long as nafdac have certified the water and soap, vdm has no case on whether the water heals anyone or not. Just like you can't sue Joy soap for not bringing you out of depression
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by saddler: 4:16pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

That as long as nafdac have certified the water and soap, vdm has no case on whether the water heals anyone or not. Just like you can't sue Joy soap for not bringing you out of depression
There is case. Its a case of deception or obtaining by false pretense.

Jeremiah is selling a product that it can heal sickness. If the product doesn't work as stated, then he is liable to have committed fraud.

But if the products were free, there will not be a case.

Do you remember that NBC banned all form of miracle services on TV stations in Nigeria for similar reasons.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by mickey4tutorial: 4:33pm On Aug 11
Quest7777:
Lets get this clear:

-Prophet Fufeyin manufactures soap,
-sends the soap to NAFDAC for certification,
-NAFDAC certifies the soap based on the listed ingredients, that it is OK for use by Nigerians,
-Fufeyin prays over the soap and presumably impacts healing powers into the soap,
-Fufeyin puts up the soap for sale,
-Nigerians who believe Fufeyin has impacted healing powers into the soap buy the soap.

-VDM calls out Fufeyin as a Scammer
-Fufeyin sues him to court for spoiling business for him, restraining him from further speaking against the miracle soap.

My opinion:
*Nafdac only certified the soap as ordinary soap not as miracle soap so Nafdac has nothing to answer

*Court can not convict Fufeyin as a Scammer. I have never seen any pastor jailed on account of failed religious belief or prophecy.
Also it will mean all these pastors who sell Olive Oil as Anointing Oil would have been convicted.

*VDM should be careful. He stands the risk of being convicted for Defamation, cyberbullying or some other criminal charges.

*I'm not in any way justifying Fufeyin. I'm only looking at the legal perspective.

You are correct
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by triplechoice(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

First I don't believe in the miracle water. But that's my personal belief.
Secondly the summary of what I said is that sometimes hope heals. That's why doctors administer hope. So if the miracle water doesn't work as a miracle, it can still give one or two the hope they need to overcome it

It's still foolishness in my personal opinion to use the water for treatment

If it's foolishness,then why encouraging others to be foolish?

The man whom you're defending is not being honest about the product he is selling to his members and the general public.

He doesn't want to tell the truth that the product can only give hope and not any real cure . That's deception and you are here defending him.

There's a reason doctors offer hope to their patients. It's to aid the healing process which has been triggered by the treatment they are about to give or have given to their patients.

The pastor is only offering hope in the form of ordinary water, labeled miracle water to deceive, and nothing else as cure.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by triplechoice(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

You don't understand how Nafdac operate or what they do.

The certification given to the miracle water by them is to assure the public that the water is safe for consumption (u fit drink ham, e nor go Purge ur belly) and not that it can cure any anything. That's all.

But the pastor,unfortunately, s telling his members that it can cure them . That's the fraud and deception.
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Quest7777: 4:55pm On Aug 11
erico2k2:

The soap is an ordinary soap manufactured for him by a soap manufacturing company, there is no Nafdac number written on the soap itself, Cos if there is then the content and the amount of these con tents will also be written on it .If the content of the soap is not written and you get called upon then you are facing stiff penalty. People get away with these cos no one calls them out.

PS to show this pastor is a fraud and people like you cannot see this, this is for you also incase you want to sell water and soap once you too receive your own gift

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products, e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume etc.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

This is what Jesus said to those He gave power to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils.

Jesus said, "Freely Ye have Received, Freely Give".

Is the Bible the Constitution of Nigeria?
The issue here is Legality & not Religiousity/Morality.

The ingredients of the so called Miracle Soap is written on the packet and it's same ingredients as your regular soap, and that's what Nafdac certified.

People who buy the soap are those that freely chose to believe that Fufeyin impacted supernatural powers into the soap that transformed it into a Miracle Soap. And such people are exercising their legal right to freedom of religious beliefs.

So where did Fufeyin commit a crime and against who did he commit the crime?

Pls don't bother replying if you can't answer these questions?
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by erico2k2(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11
Quest7777:

The ingredients of the so called Miracle Soap is written on the packet and it's same ingredients as your regular soap, and that's what Nafdac certified.

People who buy the soap are those that freely chose to believe that Fufeyin impacted supernatural powers into the soap that transformed it into a Miracle Soap. And such people are exercising their legal right to freedom of religious beliefs.

You jumped into the middle of a conversation andyway since you said its of social responsibility then lets go there, whos duty is it to make sure people are not mislead by what they buy to consume/ NAFDAC and has the soap gotten nasdac number? is the ingridients of the soap written on it? answer NO
Let me also add if by miracle the soap and the water escapes fru by means of fraud and backhanders cos we all know how 9ja works , there is another part.it can be sued by VDM as advertising false product, siltation is as in the case of REDBULL the Energy drink maker who said red bull gives you wings remeber that? it was sued for not providing wings by Mr Benjamin Careathers/
Red Bull has agreed to pay $US13 million ($A14.76 million) to settle a class action lawsuit over alleged false advertising of its energy drinks.

As part of the proposed settlement, anyone living in the USA who bought a Red Bull can from January 1, 2002 and has a valid claim will be able to receive either a $US10 ($A11.35) reimbursement or two free Red Bull products with a retail value of approximately $US15 ($A17).

At the centre of the class action is Benjamin Careathers, who had been drinking Red Bull since 2002. He brought the class action suit in January 16, 2013 in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, claiming that the Austrian company’s tagline 'Red Bull gives you wings' was misleading. The idea that the energy drink would increase performance and concentration, as advertised on the company's television, online and marketing campaigns, was 'deceptive', the suit claimed.

Advertisement
"Such deceptive conduct and practices mean that [Red Bull’s] advertising and marketing is not just 'puffery,' but is instead deceptive and fraudulent and is therefore actionable," the suit said.

The class action cites articles by The New York Times, Nutrition Reviews and the European Food Safety Authority Journal, which claim energy drinks provide their boost through caffeine alone, not guarana or any other ingredient.

Even though there is a lack of genuine scientific support for a claim that Red Bull branded energy drinks provide any more benefit to a consumer than a cup of coffee, the Red Bull defendants persistently and pervasively market their product as a superior source of ‘energy’ worthy of a premium price over a cup of coffee or other sources of caffeine.”

Despite settling the lawsuit, Red Bull has denied any wrongdoing. In a statement to Bevnet, the company wrote: "Red Bull settled the lawsuit to avoid the cost and distraction of litigation. However, Red Bull maintains that its marketing and labeling have always been truthful and accurate, and denies any and all wrongdoing or liability."

Red Bull has "voluntarily updated its marketing materials and product labeling" for consumers in the United State and has established a website for people wishing to make a claim.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/red-bull-does-not-give-you-wings-company-settles-us13mil-lawsuit-over-false-advertising-claims/8rsoh6zi2
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by triplechoice(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11
Quest7777:

The crime he committed is this,

The soap was taken by the pastor to Nafdac for approval for sale to the public ,without him declaring it as cure for anything.

But after securing the approval , he started marketing it in his church as a miraculous soap with nafdac approval on it If this is not criminal behaviour, then please tell me what eise it's?
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11
triplechoice:

The certification given to the miracle water by them is to assure the public that the water is safe for consumption (u fit drink ham, e nor go Purge ur belly) and not that it can cure any anything. That's all.

But the pastor,unfortunately, s telling his members that it can cure them . That's the fraud and deception.
Dem nor dey hear word, this was why Redbull stopped saying its drink gives you wings cos a small man like VDM took them to couert abi this pastor big pass redbull? https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/red-bull-does-not-give-you-wings-company-settles-us13mil-lawsuit-over-false-advertising-claims/8rsoh6zi2
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by Zionmdde: 6:00pm On Aug 11
triplechoice:

And am telling you that if the pastor said the water can only work when you mix it with faith You cannot ascertain if faith was there and therefore you cannot ascertain that you have fulfilled the requirements
Or how will you prove that that is fraud

So if a pastor said if you give you will receive a thousand folds and you give and nothing happens, will you will sue him for deception?

Even hospitals are not sued when patients die after assurance of treatment
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by GreatOchuks: 6:13pm On Aug 11
Quest7777:

The soap is an ordinary soap and that's what Nafdac certified it as.
NAFDAC never certified it to produce miracles.
Proving the ingredients in court can only establish that it is an ordinary soap. Nothing more.

If the court talks about miracle, Fufeyin will simply say God is the one that performs miracles via your faith.

Nigerians who buy the soap are those who freely chose to believe in Fufeyin's spiritual powers and in Miracles. So how do you establish a crime against him?

On the other hand. VDM risks conviction for defamation etc.
Note, I didn't say he's guilty, I said he risks.

Not in anyway supporting Fufeyin, but that's the way it is. Legality is quite different from morality.
Read what you just wrote and discover that you are Contradicting yourself...

Now calm down and learn ,, Defamation is a Tort not a Crime per se , now when one alleges defamation, he must prove that whatever was said about him is false and not true .

The defendant have a duty to disprove the allegation of Defamation and one of the ways , is to rely on Justification i.e telling the Court that whatever he said about the Claimant is true or bears semblance of truth .
If I find you sleeping with your neighbours wife and snap you with my phone , then I told people what I saw and you went to Court claiming I defamed you before the Public,all I need to do is provide evidence of the truth of what I said and your case will be thrown out.

In this case, the Charlatan claimed it's a miracle soap and water which can HEAL diseases , the VDM buying those products with money have a right to get value for his money , ,,, which clearly he didn't, so he has a right to call the seller out for selling fake products to him.
If the seller thinks he's defamed , then he will need to prove to the Court that his products do exactly what he advertised that they do ,, in this case by healing people as written on the fake products
Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by uzoka12(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11
Zionmdde:

grin grin grin
This one off me
Some denominations don't believe in the disciples approach to Christianity.

The Bible didn't specifically mention that all the jews owned at least one lamb when they were in Egypt. Neither did it mention that lamb was distributed for free. So there is a probability that the lamb some Israelite used in the passover were sold to them. So they bought the instrument of protection.

grin angry grin angry
Do what you want with that information. Let me not fail to mention, I don't believe in those miracle things, but I don't also see those that believe as fools

Re: 4 Lawyers Said Prophet Jeremiah Will Be Disgraced & Rubbished In Court - Man by triplechoice(m): 11:16am On Aug 12
Zionmdde:

And am telling you that if the pastor said the water can only work when you mix it with faith You cannot ascertain if faith was there and therefore you cannot ascertain that you have fulfilled the requirements
Or how will you prove that that is fraud
. But no evidence the pastor has said any of the above about mixing it with your faith before it can work. Instead he has made his followers believe that he has infused it with his own faith by praying over it. So, if it doesn't work, he should be held responsible. It's his own faith which cannot be "ascertain" he is selling to the public, and that's why it's fraud. If it's the individual's faith, then he should simply direct his members to pray over any drinkable water and use it.

So if a pastor said if you give you will receive a thousand folds and you give and nothing happens, will you will sue him for deception?
Please direct this question to those
foolish enough to hand over their money to a pastor for it to be doubled.

Even hospitals are not sued when patients die after assurance of treatment
Hospitals don't give assurance of treatment that cannot fail. Hospitals aren't offering magical or supernatural cures that's not expected to fail.

And they aren't sued because everyone understands from past experiences that there are no guarantee treatment anywhere that cannot fail sometimes . When treatment fails there's usually an explanation why it has failed which we all accept, and because of that no hospital or doctor is sued. Negligence is what can lead to suing.

Please to use what I explained above to support the pastor. Faith healing is not the same as orthodox medicine used in hospitals. The former has to do with God and not infallible humans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did Black People Become Black? / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.