Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,671 members, 7,930,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Are You Coping - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Coping (328 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping by RealityKings: 12:44pm On Aug 10
People that are inbetween jobs how are you coping? With the rate of how expensive things are how are you surviving?
Re: How Are You Coping by Kaczynski: 12:49pm On Aug 10
I don't have a job , I just run errands for boomers and write code for free .
Re: How Are You Coping by RealityKings: 1:02pm On Aug 10
Kaczynski:

You write codes for free? Wetin you con dey chop
Re: How Are You Coping by Kaczynski: 1:35pm On Aug 10
RealityKings:

You write codes for free? Wetin you con dey chop

People way I day run errands/ help day show me love on a regular
Re: How Are You Coping by Tobichima: 1:58pm On Aug 10
Kaczynski:

People way I day run errands/ help day show me love on a regular
Bro i mention you on that fb acct 4 sale
Re: How Are You Coping by sammirano: 2:21pm On Aug 10
Kaczynski:

You Nigerians just want you use every word even the ones without meaning to you. boomers in Nigeria, are you high? that's how useless Nigeria schools will be calling july/August summer in Nigeria. Like is this some form of madness.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping by Kaczynski: 2:26pm On Aug 10
sammirano:

You Nigerians just want you use every word even the ones without meaning to you. boomers in Nigeria, are you high? that's how useless Nigeria schools will be calling july/August summer in Nigeria. Like is this some form of madness.

GTFO my mention fággot
Re: How Are You Coping by Meerahbel: 2:41pm On Aug 10
Re: How Are You Coping by providencia(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10
sammirano:

Your response is too harsh.
Re: How Are You Coping by sammirano: 7:25pm On Aug 10
providencia:

Your response is too harsh.

Not my fault, I am just vexxed.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed At Bettyventure / Professional Nail Technician Needed ASAP / Urgent Vacancy For Architects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.