Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,652 members, 7,921,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) (2307 Views)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / ARCHIVE: Nigerian Senate Presidents From 1960 To Date / 1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10
COMRADES, who amongst these legislative leaders had tried for us? Is it
David Mark?
Bukola Saraki?
Ahmed Lawan?
Godswill Akpabio?
Chuba Okadigbo?
Adolphus Wabara?
Ken Nnamani? Or
Anyim Pius Anyim?
Some analysts may argue that Akpabio is just a year on the saddle, if I may ask, what are his achievements so far?

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10
lipsrsealed
I believe Saraki was....Cuz he was fearless enough to make the FG of then to shiver even tho he was an opposition party member in the house.........

But right now,na rubber stamp SP we get....Puppet and a garrulous fellow for that matter....

16 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by chiiraq802(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10
To me none, but Saraki show that gworo Fulani man Shege shaa!!! lols

18 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Chimarto: 2:21pm On Aug 10
And you you refuse to add Ken Nnamani? Wetin Igbos do una?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by adeoyekay(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10
David Mark

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Myrrhis: 2:22pm On Aug 10
I might not be sure about the best, but Akpabio is definitely the worst of them all.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10
Chimarto:
I didn't even notice that the Op deliberately omitted Ken from the list cheesy. Na wa for some people cha

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10
SENATORS
Chuba Okadigbo
Adolphus Wabara
Ken Nnamani
Anyim Pius Anyim

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Kobojunkieee: 2:30pm On Aug 10
Melagros:
COMRADES, who amongst these legislative leaders has/ had tried for us? Is it
David Mark?
Bukola Saraki?
Ahmed Lawan? Or
Godswill Akpabio?
Some analysts may argue that Akpabio is just a year on the saddle, if I may ask, what are his achievements so far?
Thieves are thieves... nothing best about any of them. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10
Sonnobax15:
I didn't even notice that the Op deliberately omitted Ken from the list cheesy. Na wa for some people cha
No be deliberate oo, it had skipped my memory

One love!
Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 2:31pm On Aug 10
shocked

I don't take Nigerian politicians serious because they're all clowns but on this I will pick Saraki. This man was really a shrapnel in the idîotic ass of the Daura dullàrd...

The worst ever and will be so is that clown called Akpabio.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10
Melagros:

No be deliberate oo, it had skipped my memory

One love!
okay 👍

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by SpatialKing(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10
Saraki
David Mark

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't take Nigerian politicians serious because they're all clowns but on this I will pick Saraki. This man was really a shrapnel in the idîotic ass of the Daura dullàrd...

The worst ever and will be so is that clown called Akpabio.
Most of you are saying that Saraki is the best, but some analysts argued that, Saraki was confronting Buhari because he was 'eyeing' the highest seat of the land in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Tjra: 2:45pm On Aug 10
Best: Ken Nnamani
Worst: Ahmed Lawan

Special mention/accolade: David Mark.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Tjra: 2:46pm On Aug 10
Chimarto:
No be everything be tribalism na.. na waoh

The OP might be too young to know the likes of Ken, Wabara, Okadigbo, etc.

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Jomonix: 2:48pm On Aug 10
Saraki's time as senate president will be remembered for a long time.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10
The senate was stable under mark, saraki tried because I always want the senate to be opposition so as to keep government In check.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Saao(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10
David Mark. Don't forget the doctrine of necessity, it's saves Nigeria from collapsing when yaradua was sick and cabal technically took over the running of government. Don't forget, he settled the Senate from banana peel that usually unseat most Senate president. Don't forget how he handles most labour issues with government etc. He achieved alot during his tenure. Saraki tried too but you can't compare him to D.Mark

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10
Saraki any day, any time.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by badoh(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10
Where is Anyim pius Anyim? This guy and Ghali Na'abba showed Obasanjo shege and nearly impeached him.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by yyba: 3:20pm On Aug 10
David mark is the best senate president

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by yyba: 3:21pm On Aug 10
badoh:
Where is Anyim pius Anyim? This guy and Ghali Na'abba showed Obasanjo shege and nearly impeached him.
but they are just doing it to fool people like you, they all know national assembly alone can't impeach Obasanjo as president

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10
Please remove akpabio and lawan from that list,let the rest fight for the title.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by samomoli: 4:02pm On Aug 10
They even had to lie against Saraki that he was the one delaying his approval to some bills and decisions in the senate. After successfully removing him, we the most useless Lawn, the rubber stamp senate President

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Noble4life(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10
I no want know the best of them o but Akpangbon is the worst ever. A local govt chairman will do better than him. He talks from both sides of his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Chinjo2: 4:24pm On Aug 10
David mark is number one then followed by Bukola Saraki.
The others are not Senate presidents but ass lickers.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Slytiger: 4:31pm On Aug 10
They are all crooks and rogues. Everyone if them.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by christejames(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10
Saraki

I thought the worse would have been Ahmad Lawan but unfortunately, Akpabio told Nigerians that we've never seen incompetency before until him... 😅 grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10
I respect David Mark a lot as a SP and also Saraki too he showed what a true Senate should be to the executive

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:54pm On Aug 10
SpatialKing:
Saraki
David Mark
Saraki? David Mark is still the best SP. Ahmed Lawan's 9th Assembly was by far more productive than Saraki's. Can you name any landmark bill passed into law by Saraki's 8th Assembly? PIB and 2022 electoral Act are to the credit of Ahmed Lawan.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Senate Presidents Is The Best? (photos) by JagabanB: 6:06pm On Aug 10
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I believe Saraki was....Cuz he was fearless enough to make the FG of then to shiver even tho he was an opposition party member in the house.........

But right now,na rubber stamp SP we get....Puppet and a garrulous fellow for that matter....
After making FG to "shiver", did he fulfill his primary duties?
The problem with most of u is that u think governance is all about fight, so anyone who's against the govt that u don't like is automatically a great leader.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Next Governor Of Lagos State??? / Otedola's National Life Interview / Anambra Needs Ngige Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.