Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,980 members, 7,987,507 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed (205 Views)

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by Spectators: 2:37pm On Aug 10
Man expresses gratitude after he was denied boarding a plane which later crashed, killing all on board (VIDEO)

A man who was denied boarding for a flight is expressing gratitude after learning the plane he was unable to catch crashed, killing all 62 people on board.

Adriano Assis, a hospital worker, recounted his experience of running late to catch Voepass Airlines flight 2283 from Cascavel to São Paulo on Friday morning. Assis said he arrived at the Cascavel Regional Airport around 9:40 am, an hour and 16 minutes before the scheduled 11:56 am departure, but found no agents at the check-in counter.

By the time Assis made it downstairs to the check-in area at around 10:30 am, a long line had formed. When he reached the counter at 10:41 am, just 15 minutes before the flight was set to board, the airline staff refused to allow him to check in, citing the 1-hour cutoff.

Assis argued with the staff, but they stood firm in their decision. Tragically, the flight Assis had hoped to make crashed shortly after takeoff, killing all 58 passengers and 4 crew members on board.

Still at the airport, Assis saw the news of the plane crash. He later returned to the check-in area to hug the staff who had denied him boarding, thanking them for saving his life.

"The staff saved my life by not letting me board that plane," Assis said. "I'm grateful they were doing their job, even if I was upset at the time."

Assis was not alone - 10 other passengers who were waiting at the wrong gate also missed the ill-fated flight. Some of them have also come forward to express their gratitude for not being allowed to board.

The ATR 72-500 turboprop plane crashed in a residential area of Vinhedo, São Paulo, shortly after departing Cascavel. Authorities confirmed there were no survivors. Brazil's President Lula da Silva expressed solidarity with the victims' families, and the state of São Paulo has declared three days of mourning.

While the cause of the crash remains under investigation, the tragic incident has left Assis and the other passengers thankful to be alive, even as they mourn those who perished.

https://spectatorsng.com/man-expresses-gratitude-after-he-was-denied-boarding-a-plane-which-later-crashed-killing-all-on-board-video/

Re: Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by Righteousness2(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10
Thats life.
One major thing i have discovered in life is that many things we tend to call Disappointments are Disguised Blessings, goodness and Favor. Especially when you are one who has a Concious walks with GOD ALMIGHTY.

Condolences to the families of the Dead.
Re: Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by OBTOREPA(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10
Some disappointment are really blessings in disguise.
Re: Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10
Life is really very simple. We see the little part of a very wider scope of life and its drama. Don't moan about every tragedy it might just be a gateway to success. God said i know the thoughts i have towards u.. They are thoughts of good and nt of evil. To bring u to an expectd end
Re: Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by Deprincess4321(f): 2:57pm On Aug 10
So tragic,,RIP to the departure
Re: Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by illicit(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10
Nonsense

The people that boarded nko?
Re: Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by rohangold(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10
That's life.
That's why sometimes we accept what we get and move on to the next. No time
Re: Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by noeloge82(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10
Spectators:
Man expresses gratitude after he was denied boarding a plane which later crashed, killing all on board (VIDEO)

A man who was denied boarding for a flight is expressing gratitude after learning the plane he was unable to catch crashed, killing all 62 people on board.

Adriano Assis, a hospital worker, recounted his experience of running late to catch Voepass Airlines flight 2283 from Cascavel to São Paulo on Friday morning. Assis said he arrived at the Cascavel Regional Airport around 9:40 am, an hour and 16 minutes before the scheduled 11:56 am departure, but found no agents at the check-in counter.

By the time Assis made it downstairs to the check-in area at around 10:30 am, a long line had formed. When he reached the counter at 10:41 am, just 15 minutes before the flight was set to board, the airline staff refused to allow him to check in, citing the 1-hour cutoff.

Assis argued with the staff, but they stood firm in their decision. Tragically, the flight Assis had hoped to make crashed shortly after takeoff, killing all 58 passengers and 4 crew members on board.

Still at the airport, Assis saw the news of the plane crash. He later returned to the check-in area to hug the staff who had denied him boarding, thanking them for saving his life.

"The staff saved my life by not letting me board that plane," Assis said. "I'm grateful they were doing their job, even if I was upset at the time."

Assis was not alone - 10 other passengers who were waiting at the wrong gate also missed the ill-fated flight. Some of them have also come forward to express their gratitude for not being allowed to board.

The ATR 72-500 turboprop plane crashed in a residential area of Vinhedo, São Paulo, shortly after departing Cascavel. Authorities confirmed there were no survivors. Brazil's President Lula da Silva expressed solidarity with the victims' families, and the state of São Paulo has declared three days of mourning.

While the cause of the crash remains under investigation, the tragic incident has left Assis and the other passengers thankful to be alive, even as they mourn those who perished.

https://spectatorsng.com/man-expresses-gratitude-after-he-was-denied-boarding-a-plane-which-later-crashed-killing-all-on-board-video/

Sometimes don't over stress for nothing if It's some people in some countries they may have bribed for them to be allowed in now in this case it could have been someone bribing to death , so morale of the story learn to accept errors or outcomes u never know what awaits at the other side
Re: Man Expresses Gratitude After He Was Denied Boarding A Plane Which Later Crashed by judedwriter(m): 8:13am On Aug 11
He just cheated death by the skin of his teeth!

But if Christ tarries, death is a debt we all must pay!

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Best Hotel In Ibadan And Prices / Only 200 Passengers Allowed On Incoming International Flights, NCAA Says / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.