Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,955 members, 7,969,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:51 PM

Virtual Soccer: The Silent Killer Of Youths - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virtual Soccer: The Silent Killer Of Youths (109 Views)

I Think I Finally Have The Secret To Consistent Winning In Virtual Soccer / How Can I Stop Playing Virtual Soccer / How Are 2 To Come Odds Calculated In Virtual Soccer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Soccer: The Silent Killer Of Youths by RealAquarius1: 2:39pm On Aug 10
I am writing with so much pains from the diaspora.
Virtual Bet has literally finished my life.
I travelled a little of a year ago but started having issues after working for a while and now I am returning back home to restrategize.
However, having been idle for some months, I started delving back into the world of virtual soccer.
As I write, even my return flight money is gone down the drain in the process of trying to recover heavy losses.
If I don't return in 10days time, I may be going in for a long time.
I don't know where help will come from but I hope my story will be a guide for those actively in virtual soccer to desist and focus on better vices.
I was greedy, selfish and prodigal. If I can return back home, I will give my life to better causes.
This is a very heavy cross for me right now and I pray this burden is lifted off my weary shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Soccer: The Silent Killer Of Youths by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10
RealAquarius1:
I am writing with so much pains from the diaspora.
Virtual Bet has literally finished my life.
I travelled a little of a year ago but started having issues after working for a while and now I am returning back home to restrategize.
However, having been idle for some months, I started delving back into the world of virtual soccer.
As I write, even my return flight money is gone down the drain in the process of trying to recover heavy losses.
If I don't return in 10days time, I may be going in for a long time.
I don't know where help will come from but I hope my story will be a guide for those actively in virtual soccer to desist and focus on better vices.
I was greedy, selfish and prodigal. If I can return back home, I will give my life to better causes.
This is a very heavy cross for me right now and I pray this burden is lifted off my weary shoulders.
guy shey bet9ja shops still dey there too. Ur village pipu follow u there o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Iconic Marta; A Celebration Of Excellent Career. / "Everton In Turmoil: The Untold Story Of Jordan Pickford’s Fight With Sean Dyche / BEAT SPORTYBET ODDS: Get Instant Access To My Premium Predictions Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.