Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,593 members, 7,924,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Which Is More Stable And Comfortable At High Speed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is More Stable And Comfortable At High Speed (362 Views)

What To Do When A Tyre Bursts At High Speed / Negotiating Bends At High Speed / Most Important Rules To Know When Driving At High Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Stable And Comfortable At High Speed by Siberia01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10
If you have driven both

Re: Which Is More Stable And Comfortable At High Speed by RoadMozart(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11
Siberia01:
If you have driven both
The road master is better than the lexus at high speeds.
Re: Which Is More Stable And Comfortable At High Speed by Harmonize234: 10:03pm On Aug 11
Owned the es330 and it has grip, balance on high speed and handles well too. I’ll go for lexus
Re: Which Is More Stable And Comfortable At High Speed by lonelydora: 11:42pm On Aug 11
I haven't driven ES330 before. But I know that Peugeot 406 has balance at high speed.

Ok, forget what I said if you don't believe.

You see eh, any vehicle you see Northerners use often has a mark of durability, speed, ruggedity, and balance on it.

I will go for the Peugeot 406 if it's the 4 cylinder version.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Stable And Comfortable At High Speed by kingreign(m): 1:36am On Aug 12
Both are good if you have good suspension parts.

The down side of the Lexus is it's quite nose heavy due to the heavy V6 and transmission, the hideously front and rear overhangs and it's abysmally poor brake performance.

I'd take the Lexus over the Peugeot anyday.
Re: Which Is More Stable And Comfortable At High Speed by Nomerci: 9:17am On Aug 12
I need a custom silver 406 direct toks.v6. I want to fire the engine to 170kph...hope the rod and valves won't break oh.cos alu engine na light oh,e no heavy like iron cast engines

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need M104 3.2 Engine And Auto Transmission / Reg Toyota Sienna 2000 Model Available / Sienna Needed For HP Or Rental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.