Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,344 members, 7,923,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Are You Sick? Come In Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Sick? Come In Here. (60 Views)

Are You Sick? Do This Now... / Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Sick? Come In Here. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10
Our anchor Bible verse is Psalm 103 chapter 1-3___
1: A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, o my
soul: and all that is within me, bless his
holy name.
2: Bless the Lord, o my soul, and forget
not his benefits:
3: Who forgiveth all thy iniquities; who
healeth all thy diseases;
KJV Trans.

There are so many benefits of God but I am dwelling on one today, which is the key that unlocks all other benefits of our heavenly and loving Father.
YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN!
YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN!
YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN!

I choosed to scream it out loud thrice to emphasize how important and crucial this benefit is. It is the foundation and bedrock upon all other benefits rest. It is no coincidence that it came first on the list of benefits from the LORD. It is pretty much intentional. When they brought the palsy man to Jesus in Luke 5:20, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven. Jesus understood this simple term, which is the forgiveness of sins brings healing, sound health and all the benefits of Our Abba Father!
The most amazing thing of all is that my forgiveness, your forgiveness, our forgiveness is free of charge from the One who loves us before the very foundation of the world came to be. We did nothing to earn this great gift. We are forgiven through Christ our passover lamb. Hallelujah!!!

I don't care what sickness you are suffering now. I don't also care to know the name of that disease attacking your body, because it is irrelevant. You are healed now, because you are forgiven through Christ your passover lamb. Arise, take your bed and go home for you are forgiven of all sins.
"This day, you are free from Cancer
because your forgiven.
This day, you are free from HIV/AIDS
simply because you are forgiven
through Jesus Christ your passover
lamb from God.
This day you are free from that
untraceable pain in your body,
because you are forgiven. So it is in
the name of Jesus our
righteousness."
Amen!

Speak to that diseases and command them to leave your body. Your body is not their home anymore for you have been forgiven through Jesus Christ your passover lamb. There is no algebraic equation to your healing and wholeness, but for you to simply know that you have been forgiven through Jesus Christ your passover lamb and the supernatural will not be fables to you anymore.

Meditation and confession:
"I enjoy the healing and wholeness
of God, because I have been
forgiven through Jesus Christ my
passover lamb."

(1) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Judeo-christian Values And Christian-zionism 01 / Mordern Heterogeneous Societieties And The New World Order. / Seek These Things Found-in Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.