Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,248 members, 7,928,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) (2955 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by tundebasic(m): 8:41am On Aug 11
Puss360:
Lol.. see talk o...
When u left home u didn't bother to check for your wallet...
Lol
I'll pay for my own meal, get up and go...
Anyhow you sort yourself out I don't care, and you will still pay me back for what I spent on my meal...

Irresponsible men out there!!!
Why should he pay you back for your own meal, after you paid only for yours, got up and left him?

Maybe you can justify your reason.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by DeeScan: 9:22am On Aug 11
Puss360:
Lol.. see talk o...
When u left home u didn't bother to check for your wallet...
Lol
I'll pay for my own meal, get up and go...
Anyhow you sort yourself out I don't care, and you will still pay me back for what I spent on my meal...

Irresponsible men out there!!!
pay you back ke ..

after getting up and leaving .. Hahahaha .. let me see how you'll achieve that .. Even jazz no fit work am ..
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Yhurpapa: 9:32am On Aug 11
siofra:
undecided

What's all this

God abeg!

Speaking from experience, if a man does this nonsense to me, I'll create a scene before leaving. You want to embarrass me? You've never seen embarrassment rubbish!! grin
Instead of u to carry ur fooling to twitter where u get paid,u dey waste am for naira land 😂😂
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11
siofra:
undecided

What's all this

God abeg!

Speaking from experience, if a man does this nonsense to me, I'll create a scene before leaving. You want to embarrass me? You've never seen embarrassment rubbish!! grin
You don't have sense naturally so no surprises
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 3:20pm On Aug 11
Tightpussy2024:

Sis,but come to think of it,anyone that can react that way just because of FOOD...like,not car or house,or job,but mere food, it's a red flag

I , myself,will smile,pay the bill . Wait for him to send the money. If he doesn't,I block his ancestor. It's ways better than causing a scene and disgracing oneself. Las las,it will not pass $100

I get you. I'm not one to feel entitled to a man's money either. God forbid.

But I'm on a hundred the scenerio played out differently.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Kaczynski: 3:27pm On Aug 11
I can never take a girl out on a date to a mf restaurant

Either come my house for Netflix n chills or GTFO

2 Likes

Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 3:29pm On Aug 11
Stayingalive:
except you didn’t read the post. Speak all the trash you want. That she moved and left because the said guy forgot this wallet is a huge red flag.

Oga were you there?

The man's post reeks of chauvinism.

Make una enjoy. Na una way.

1 Like

Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Stayingalive: 3:31pm On Aug 11
RoyalBlu:

Oga were you there?

The man's post reeks of chauvinism.

Make una enjoy. Na una way.

Even you sef nor dey there
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 3:39pm On Aug 11
Stayingalive:

Even you sef nor dey there

Ehen na!

That's why I'm taking the post with a pinch of salt.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Blaxie: 7:34pm On Aug 11
mmadu4:

what if the guy was trying to play a fast one on her. then what? what if the guy is used to doing that to women on the first date? then what? the girl was right to walk out... dont tell me you will pay the bills if you were a woman. sometimes use your brain first analyze things before quoting people

Oga, There’s nothing wrong if she pays for the food…na Una type dey turn mumu once woman dey follow Una talk🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Blaxie: 7:36pm On Aug 11
samwash:
I will say that is not a very smart move Brother, all along while charting over the food & drink, you should have given her hints and pretend that you forgot your wallet at home and see her reactions, not when you guys where done & suddenly came out with that idea.
Even the Babe was too hostile,she just left like that, maybe She's is a no nonsense Babe, even at that.

Even if she’s a no nonsense babe, the least she can do is pay for the food Oga, there’s nothing wrong there as long as she also enjoyed the food..unless she’s a broke-ass, of which she shouldn’t even be looking for a man if she is.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Blaxie: 7:39pm On Aug 11
Tightpussy2024:
I'm more interested in the scene created. It's not worth, angrily walking out because of food.

Needless to say,both of them should have known the type of person they are dealing with before meeting. I can't even honour the invitation for a date by a loser.

Both my have had their experience with the other gender.

Meanwhile these senseless tests should not be normalized as many innocent women will fall prey to it and believe that all men that pull these stunt will eventually pay.

Hustle sha,let it not be food that will ruin your son/daughter love life....omo!

I know say na man dey behind this profile, because a a woman will hardly reason like this😂
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by mmadu4: 7:49pm On Aug 11
Blaxie:

Oga, There’s nothing wrong if she pays for the food…na Una type dey turn mumu once woman dey follow Una talk🤦🏾‍♂️

what if the guy is a bum . trying to take advantage of the lady so what will u say to that.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Blaxie: 7:55pm On Aug 11
mmadu4:

what if the guy is a bum . trying to take advantage of the lady so what will u say to that.

Bum or not, there’s nothing wrong in paying for a meal she enjoyed, except she’s broke..simple.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by OKOATA(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11
The guys a scammer. Kudos to the girl. Trying this the second date would have made more sense.

2 Likes

Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by dkidd: 8:22pm On Aug 11
Always test them. 4uck what anyone says and keep testing them till U drop 6 Feet deep
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by mmadu4: 8:29pm On Aug 11
Blaxie:

Bum or not, there’s nothing wrong in paying for a meal she enjoyed, except she’s broke..simple.

if its your sister im sure you wont advice her to pay for it. especially if the guy asked her out first . you be jonky sha no need to maned ways with you
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Blaxie: 8:37pm On Aug 11
mmadu4:

if its your sister im sure you wont advice her to pay for it. especially if the guy asked her out first . you be jonky sha no need to maned ways with you

Lol you can advice your sister not to cos she probably a broke-ass..but my sis will DEFINITELY pay for something she enjoyed, even if it’s a test or not. Change your thinking faculty man.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by FahBuLous: 9:34pm On Aug 11
siofra:
undecided

What's all this

God abeg!

You will only be disgracing your broke entitled stinky self.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by JJacko: 10:54pm On Aug 11
Tightpussy2024:
...bullcrap

Mtcheww
l'm sure you know that anything you say is DOA with this dvmb username you chose. Sillifa.
Re: Man "Tests" His Date By Refusing To Pay For Their Food (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 2:29am On Aug 12
Tokskob2008:

That was a smart move, it was not only a test on her financial levels but also on her mental level (patience) and even maturity level too. She could have atleast told the guy that she wasn't with any cash either instead of just standing up and walking away..

Meaning she only came for the food and company which she has already gotten.

Anybody that invites someone for a date, should endeavour to pay for the bills, its simple as ABC .

wen celebrants invite people for their occasions/annevasaries, are they not the one, who normally responsible for the food and drink, the invitees would eat and drink?

NB, the only exception for me is wen the girl comes with another person without having prior information before they come, or she comes alone but wants to turn to Ebina on my ATM.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi / Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. / My Guy Stored My Number With Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.