Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,546 members, 7,929,771 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

"Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] (44919 Views)

ATTENTION Everyone!! JESUS Christ Is Coming, REPENT!!! / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by Akfrenzy(m): 8:39am On Aug 11
Zooposki:

I can’t believe people like you still exists in this age of information. I’m just happy I came out of the Christianity matrix. Now I can see clearly.

You're so blind and confused

5 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by highchief1: 8:41am On Aug 11
jesusjnr2020:
"Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News

The Gospel of Jesus now seems everywhere you go... even on Sky Sports news.

See below.
make e come o make everybody rest
Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by EreluRoz: 8:42am On Aug 11
FitCorper:
grin
Damn! For you to say this then I mustn’t miss church today. I have to thank God for you.
Christ is truth and the light. Upgrade your spirituality by locating any of our church branches Christ embassy and receive your deliverance. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by olaniyilukman(m): 8:42am On Aug 11
NeckingNgulping:
Who still believes that bullshit..
these people still believe we are in dark age abi, Jesus ko

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by Zooposki(f): 8:42am On Aug 11
Akfrenzy:

You're so blind and confused

No, I’m not. I was blind when I was in the religion of Christianity. No more religion for me. I’m out of the religion matrix.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by rickleye: 8:44am On Aug 11
NeckingNgulping:

Don’t at your own peril !

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by Lucifyre: 8:46am On Aug 11
NeckingNgulping:

Funny thing is the time period which the Jesus or should i say Joshua prophesied, passed more than a thousand years ago yet they keep disturbing people with the failed prophecy of a Jewish apocalyptic prophet done away with like a criminal by the romans for causing unrest. They'll keep finding new ways to invent and reinvent his failed prophecies.

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by symbianDON(m): 8:47am On Aug 11
NeckingNgulping:
believe o!!
Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by femicyrus(m): 8:50am On Aug 11
NeckingNgulping:
I
Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by Franking: 8:50am On Aug 11
Who cares?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:52am On Aug 11
jesusjnr2020:
The one in the picture above appears to have taken place several months back though, however this in the video below where the Gospel of Jesus was preached for the first time ever on the opening ceremony of a FIFA sporting event, the 2024 COPA America, which was beamed live across the world happened quite recently.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2tZTY_MtBg?si=UUvL6R93h1Wb946P

Jesus said:

Matthew 24:14 (KJV)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Therefore these in addition to other numerous glaring signs should tell us that we are not that far from the end of the world.

So prepare world!

Jesus is coming soon!

God bless.
Amen.The Gospel of My Father.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by Tomilolakk: 8:52am On Aug 11
zombieHUNTER:

It's either you're a politician or a sinner

which one are you for asking this dumb question
I'm that enlightened man, you, a worshipper brainwashed by pastors, called evil. Now, it's your turn. Tell me, who you are?

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:53am On Aug 11
NeckingNgulping:
Antichrist..Evil. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:55am On Aug 11
Tomilolakk:
Coming to do what exactly?
You might soon be asking that question in Hell.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by krushdripper(m): 8:55am On Aug 11
SaidaBoj3:
Who will pls bless my Sunday with 5k to buy food for my kids pls?
Go & Dm saidaboj. Tell her you're her top fan & you even have a nairaland account with her name as your moniker. Am sure she'll give you 10k for that. or she'll show you where to wait where men would come for you to bill them like 20k each.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:55am On Aug 11
Zooposki:

Grow sense. The gospel is everywhere yet Hesus never come. Shouldn’t that tell you a fake gospel is being spread.
Shame on you. angry

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by kareemkamil(m): 8:55am On Aug 11
Weytin him forget wey won come carry, black man continue in wondering in doubting confusion

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:56am On Aug 11
EreluRoz:
Thank God for my life. If you are not born again you don't know what you are missing
Oh my Erelu..am so happy for you. wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by guru90: 8:56am On Aug 11
Tomilolakk:

Coming to rescue ur soul.....

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by AntiChristian: 8:56am On Aug 11
grin

Don't worry they'll soon abuse Una!

You'll come shouting desecration about!

Jesus is coming soon since 2024 years ago!

Even Tortoise and snail is faster than this!

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by Zooposki(f): 8:57am On Aug 11
ogelekpomgam:

Shame on you. angry

lol. According to Matthew 24:14 in the Bible, "the gospel of the kingdom will be preached to all nations, and then the end will come". Them don preach the gospel to all nations several times yet the end never come.

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:57am On Aug 11
ogelekpomgam:

You might soon be asking that question in Hell.. angry angry
The imaginary hell in your storybook? If they ask you for proof now you'll not be able to say anything reasonable undecided

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by SaidaBoj3(m): 9:00am On Aug 11
krushdripper:
Go & Dm saidaboj that you're her top fan & you even have a nairaland account with her name as your moniker. Am sure she'll give you 10k for that. or she'll show you where to wait where men would come for you to bill them like 20k each.

I wasn't talking to people of your type
Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:00am On Aug 11
ReacherSaidNoth:
The imaginary hell in your storybook? If they ask you for proof now you'll not be able to say anything reasonable undecided
Where were you before you were born?..
Where will you be after you are gone?..
Your small brain knows but little..even if you are a professor and I doubt you are... undecided..
Keep claiming wise and be gone in self deceit.. undecided..
We are seeing the enjoyment of life,still we believe in Christ.Its really a shame about your conception.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by EreluRoz: 9:01am On Aug 11
ogelekpomgam:

Oh my Erelu..am so happy for you. wink smiley

Thank you, knowing God is loving Him and loving Him brings forth enormous blessings, fulfilment, peace and contentment to one's life. I hope you love God

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by EreluRoz: 9:02am On Aug 11
Zooposki:

lol. According to Matthew 24:14 in the Bible, "the gospel of the kingdom will be preached to all nations, and then the end will come". Them don preach the gospel to all nations several times yet the end never come.
Shut up now before the sword ⚔️ of the Lord butcher you

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:05am On Aug 11
EreluRoz:

Thank you, knowing God is loving Him and loving Him brings forth enormous blessings, fulfilment, peace and contentment to one's life. I hope you love God
You are welcome,my Erelu.Yes.I love God with all my heart.He is my source,my beginning and my end. smiley wink cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by krushdripper(m): 9:07am On Aug 11
SaidaBoj3:

I wasn't talking to people of your type
Next time specify the type of people you're talking to when you post comments begging for money anywhere on nairaland. This is a public forum.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:07am On Aug 11
ogelekpomgam:

Where were you before you were born?..
Where will you be after you are gone?..
Your small brain knows but little..even if you are a professor and I doubt you are... undecided..
Keep claiming wise and be gone in self deceit.. undecided..
We are seeing the enjoyment of life,still we believe in Christ.Its really a shame about your conception.. undecided
As predicted your brain can only produce thrash. You want people to take your stupid beliefs seriously, yet cannot provide evidence for them.

Gullible imbecilé undecided

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by Tomilolakk: 9:08am On Aug 11
guru90:

Coming to rescue ur soul.....
But he couldn't save himself when they were nailing him to the cross? Please, no jokes—tell me what he is coming back to do, because I've yet to see anyone return to life after being in the ground for many years.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by tallfish145(m): 9:08am On Aug 11
Tomilolakk:
Exactly my question too
Re: "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] by Medipharm: 9:08am On Aug 11
NeckingNgulping:
Perhaps, only you and a very few .....I and majority still believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization / Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.