Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,751 members, 7,918,328 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:28 AM

Black Sunday At Fouani Factory (lg) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Black Sunday At Fouani Factory (lg) (957 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Sunday At Fouani Factory (lg) by sheflat: 9:55am On Aug 11
It's was a sad day for the fouani family and works, at about 10:30 pm on Saturday 10th of August when their factory in abule oshun opposite trade fair complex, along Badagry Express, got fire, the cause of it was not yet ascertain. Up till now its still on fire, the Lagos state fire service are really trying they are on ground and trying their possible best kudos to them.

The fire is still on.

Re: Black Sunday At Fouani Factory (lg) by vanbonattel: 10:03am On Aug 11
Hmmmm
Re: Black Sunday At Fouani Factory (lg) by muyico(m): 10:05am On Aug 11
oh sorry for the lost! thy lord will restore him or her abundantly! may we not lost our investment! Amen

2 Likes

Re: Black Sunday At Fouani Factory (lg) by caye(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11
It's a pity.
Now, some guys will lose their jobs, plunging whole families into depression.

1 Like

Re: Black Sunday At Fouani Factory (lg) by Saturnalia(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11
Not good.

Ok, let’s see exactly what happened here.

The Fouani Brothers are from Lebanon.

Hezbollah is a Lebanese Militia based in Lebanon.

Israel and Hezbollah are currently in a dick-measuring contest to destabilize the Middle-East and burn it to ashes.

Israel gets her funding from the United Snakes of Amerika and from her Jewish Networks.

Hezbollah gets her funding from Iran and some sympathetic Billionaire Networks.

The Israeli Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations known as “MOSSAD” is everywhere (including Nigeria through the Israeli Embassy).

Ok, Wait! Let us back up for a minute.

The “Father Christmas” of Israel is the United Snakes of Amerika.

The United Snakes of Amerika’s “COMPANY” with which she finger-fvcks EVERYBODY in the World is known as the CIA.

Well, like the Mossad, The CIA is also everywhere through its Embassy in every Country.

Now, The Three Fouani Brothers namely - Abbas Fouani, Youssef Fouani, and Amtal Fouani - were recently kidnapped around 6pm on June 14 2024. Approximately 2 months ago.

Of course, they’ve been released now.

The COMPANY’s staff (I.e Amerika Embassy) are usually ferried to & fro their station at Walter Carrington Crescent through speed boats.

The Fouani Brothers were kidnapped riding in their boat enroute Banana Island - where they live.

Are you following? Since you’re not following, let us take a 2 minutes break. I’ll be right back. grin

[Fatman Scoop]
Bass drop!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
You got a hundred dollar bill, get your hands up!
You got a fifty dollar bill, get your hands up!
You got a twenty dollar bill, get your hands up!
You got a ten dollar bill, get your hands up!

Single ladies! I can't hear ya! Single ladies! Make noise! Single ladies! I can't hear ya! Single ladies! Make noise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wr2h9CI8CQ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nid Ur Help And Advice / How Do I Invest The Sum Of 20,000 Naira? / Invest 100k Earn 50k As Profit In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.