Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,261 members, 7,928,866 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. (7979 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / I'm Really Tired Off My Girlfriend / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Olumighty123(m): 5:43am On Aug 12
heykims:

Imagine your audacity!
U borrowed 5k from me and u never paid back though I later understood from those who sabi u well it's how u operate on nairaland with your different monikers.
Shame on u.

You dey borrow bet addicts money🤷‍♀️
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Baronthecelebri: 6:26am On Aug 12
What do you do for a living,
Peacfulmindset:
I was served a quit notice buy my landlady.

Please I need help, life has been so depression to feed is a big problem.

I really need help to get help to pay up my rent and live a free life once again.

I pay 85,000 Naira per year, I need a divine help to clear this bill. If it were within my means, believe me, I wouldn't have sent it here.

I'm just weak and tired. 😥

Happy Sunday.
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by heykims(m): 7:32am On Aug 12
Peacfulmindset:

Good morning sir, I woke up to this reply.

9302047907 Miranda Lawali

Sterling bank
A token of 10k sent

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by lionphil(m): 7:33am On Aug 12
Peacfulmindset:
I was served a quit notice buy my landlady.

Please I need help, life has been so depression to feed is a big problem.

I really need help to get help to pay up my rent and live a free life once again.

I pay 85,000 Naira per year, I need a divine help to clear this bill. If it were within my means, believe me, I wouldn't have sent it here.

I'm just weak and tired. 😥

Happy Sunday.

That Solicitor doesn't know her job. The Quit notice was poorly written. Apart from other errors, the year of your duration of payment wasn't written.

Note that if you've been paying yearly, by the laws of the land, you're entitled to a 6 months notice. Within this period, you're advised to seek for another apartment.
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by PinkNature(m): 7:48am On Aug 12
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by MrLibrarian(m): 8:11am On Aug 12
abba09:
u are the dumbest of all the @sses on nairaland, never to reply u again. it will be a grand exercise of futility if u mention me again. troglodyte
scammer na God go punish your and your generations.
I have your details including and all your personal information.
If by the end of this week you don't pay back Heykims money I'll track you in the North and you'll be arrested.
You have less than 5 days.
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by MrLibrarian(m): 8:11am On Aug 12
PinkNature:

Please sir I need a token to help me.

I haven't been able to feed properly. I had groundnuts for dinner yesterday a token will get be food.

Thank u

Heykims avoid this moniker too.
He's a chronic beggar

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by MrLibrarian(m): 8:12am On Aug 12
heykims:

A token of 10k sent
guy why you dey fall hands like this now.
You no fit save your money do better thing?
So after being scammed you still share money to random beggars here?
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by MrLibrarian(m): 8:13am On Aug 12
Olumighty123:

You dey borrow bet addicts money🤷‍♀️
he just sent another 10k to another bet addict with alternate moniker.
That guy no get wetin he dey carry money do.
What's my business sef

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Agwadi: 8:21am On Aug 12
heykims:

A token of 10k sent
Sir, I am a student and I have been having it bad due to the current economic crisis, it is so bad from my end.

Please the least will help me to buy garri and beans 🙏

902921 7538
Opay
Alag.wu John.Paul

I don't have data and that is why I decided to attach my account details
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by SamueItem337(m): 8:31am On Aug 12
heykims:

A token of 10k sent
Please sir if you can help me too I will be really great full
Things are really hard

3209 358 952
firstbank

Please sir
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Agwadi: 8:31am On Aug 12
heykims:

A token of 10k sent
You can still loan me money and I promise to pay back at monthly end, collateral will be dropped in your inbox if you wish
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by PinkNature(m): 8:36am On Aug 12
MrLibrarian:
guy why you dey fall hands like this now.
You no fit save your money do better thing?
So after being scammed you still share money to random beggars here?

Fada mumu mass. Respect yourself.
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by bigpicture001: 8:41am On Aug 12
DesChyko:
This is a poorly doctored document, sorry.

If you didn't make this yourself, the family did themselves.

Mumu no b everything b play...

If u no fit help, den pass
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Peacfulmindset: 8:57am On Aug 12
heykims:

A token of 10k sent

Thank you sir. May God reward you abundantly.
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by abba09: 9:19am On Aug 12
MrLibrarian:
scammer na God go punish your and your generations.
I have your details including and all your personal information.
If by the end of this week you don't pay back Heykims money I'll track you in the North and you'll be arrested.
You have less than 5 days.
when they arrest me pls nd pls ask them to gun me down i am tired
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by RealityKings: 9:20am On Aug 12
abba09:
when they arrest me pls nd pls ask them to gun me down i am tired
grin grin
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by MrLibrarian(m): 9:54am On Aug 12
SamueItem337:
Please sir if you can help me too I will be really great full
Things are really hard

3209 358 952
firstbank

Please sir
Heykims this is another alternate of the moniker.
Your money Dem go use am Do betting and your money dey enter Alabi account?
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by SamueItem337(m): 10:11am On Aug 12
MrLibrarian:
Heykims this is another alternate of the moniker.
Your money Dem go use am Do betting and your money dey enter Alabi account?
Can you prove that?
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by PinkNature(m): 10:12am On Aug 12
MrLibrarian:
God punish you there M aka ood.
20k wey you collect from that giveaway last week no do you?
Na thunder go fire your generations.
Useless cursed gambler

Only u open office with nl.. why e come dey pain u say I wan follow suit? cheesy
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Olaoluwa122: 10:19am On Aug 12
heykims:

A token of 10k sent
Good morning Pls sir can I also get anything from you… I did not eat anything yesterday night,wake up with hunger again sir anything will be appreciated 2394376826 Zenith bank!
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by MrLibrarian(m): 10:34am On Aug 12
SamueItem337:
Can you prove that?
Elefan rest and quit gambling
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by DesChyko: 1:06pm On Aug 12
bigpicture001:

Mumu no b everything b play...

If u no fit help, den pass

You can share a screenshot of the help you rendered since you didn't pass, wise man.
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Damian911: 1:20pm On Aug 12
Low budget Mossad cheesy
Holluwhakemmy:
First Class Scammer. This your quick notice letter is something else, You employed someone like you to write it for you thinking people will fall for it. Try again next time okay
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Damian911: 1:23pm On Aug 12
Wikit man grin
ravensckar:
*Scoffs*

If your prayer is that effective, wouldn't it be better to pray to God to change your condition from being a serial beggar to a useful human being? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh! I forgot! Wishes ain't horses, so, beggars like you can't ride.

Go and look for a job Mr. Man! You're an irritant!
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Clevagal(f): 2:21pm On Aug 12
Bankowner:

https://www.nairaland.com/8022724/heat-unbearable
https://www.nairaland.com/8164588/man-behaves-like-sex-starved
Only you!
In the unbearable heat, you still have time for sex three times a day.
If you channel half of the time spent having sex with your man into something productive, you won't be talking about your landlady asking you to leave. Who knows, it may even be because you and your partner disturb the peace of the compound with your sex that's made her give you quit notice.

🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by erniok(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12
Agwadi:

Sir, I am a student and I have been having it bad due to the current economic crisis, it is so bad from my end.

Please the least will help me to buy garri and beans 🙏

902921 7538
Opay
Alag.wu John.Paul

I don't have data and that is why I decided to attach my account details
Hmnnn.
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by Verbtips(m): 11:52am On Aug 14
abba09:
tnx
shey you go learn affilate marketing
Re: My Landlady Give This To Me. I'm Really Tired Of My Condition. by abba09: 1:14pm On Aug 14
Verbtips:
shey you go learn affilate marketing
if u will teach me for free and did not ask me to buy a course. who am i to refuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Eight Reasons Why You Should Marry A Female Doctor / I Am Back!!! Rate Me (pic) / A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.