Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

‘igbo Must Go’: To Where, Please? - Taiwo Adisa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘igbo Must Go’: To Where, Please? - Taiwo Adisa (2028 Views)

DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI / Taiwo Adisa: Seyi Makinde Is Not Leaving PDP, It Is Fake News / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: ‘igbo Must Go’: To Where, Please? - Taiwo Adisa by paramakina202: 11:55pm On Aug 12
Mbanda:
What is that your personal knowledge of IPOB tell us I need to know. Maybe it could be something that can help me forget them.

The answer to your number one question is that, a lot of state sponsored terrorists are taking advantage of Kanu's incarceration to kill Igbos and cause mayhem in SE. All in the name of giving the dog (IPOB) a bad name in other to kill it. Kanu and some of us that are wise knows this and he can stop it by calling the names of their sponsors and by giving a direct order to ESN to hunt the terrorists.

They know that most people in SE love kanu and his group so the only way they can stop that love, is to sponsor terrorists that always disguise as IPOB members to cause mayhem, and this will inturn make the gullibles like you to hate IPOB. And it's quite unfortunate that they are succeeding.

They know that IPOB will be gone immediately they lose the support of the good people of SE. The difference between people like me and you is that, people like me always use our God give brains to reason properly while people like you don't.

I've asked myself uncountable times, why the Nigerian state is putting so much attention on anything that has to do with IPOB more than bandits, Fulani herdsmen menace and boko haram. And I know the reason is not because Nigeria love Igbos.

And what I discovered shocked me.

It is waste of time to educate someone who is not willing to learn.I leave you with your ignorance.
You reported ojiofor grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba As Football: Enough Is Enough / Olu Obansanjo - The Greatest Evil To Befall The Nigerian State / Acute Nerve Damage: Babangida Has One Leg Left !

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.