Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,451 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:47 AM

“I Won’t Steal Again.” Man Forced To Dance, Sing, And Ring Bell After Being Caug - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Won’t Steal Again.” Man Forced To Dance, Sing, And Ring Bell After Being Caug (172 Views)

Thief Forced To Dance, Sing And Ring Bell After Being Caught Stealing (video) / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Won’t Steal Again.” Man Forced To Dance, Sing, And Ring Bell After Being Caug by Roving1: 3:37pm On Aug 11
“I won’t steal again.” Man Forced To Dance, Sing, And Ring Bell After Being Caught Stealing

A Nigerian man has sparked conversation on social media after being instructed to dance, sing, and ring a bell as punishment for being caught stealing.

This was revealed in a video that is making waves on a popular social media platform, TikTok, where the man can be seen with heavy iron chains around his neck.

In the video, which has attracted significant attention, the man is seen dancing while surrounded by individuals in an unnamed community.

As he dances, he sings and repeatedly says, “I won’t steal again.” He is being cheered on in the video as he expresses regret and is publicly humiliated.

Click Below Link To Watch The Video:

https://leadnaija.com/i-wont-steal-again-man-forced-to-dance-sing-and-ring-bell-after-being-caught-stealing/

(1) (Reply)

**please Be Careful** / Enugwu-ukwu Killings & Anambra Endless Land Tussle: Why Govt Should Be Proactive / News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.