Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,728 members, 7,972,658 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple (232 Views)

Your Body Is The Temple Of The Holy Spirit / The Temple of YHVH Almighty / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by IAmHim1: 3:58pm On Aug 11
I'll quote just Two verse to drive home this point.

1) Malachi 3:10

" Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

2) 1Corinthians 6:19

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the holy spirit who is in you WHOM YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM GOD"

Authors Comment:

I hope you see the picture I've been painting for a while now.

Temple doesn't mean a physical building.
Your body, made by God, is more physical than a building made by man

So when God, your creator, directs you to bring your tithe and offerings into HIS storehouse(temple)

it means 2 primary things:

1) Do things to make yourself happy and your experience as a living being worth while without hurting others BECAUSE others are his Temple too and not only you shocked

2) The beggars, cripples, less privilege, blind, orphans ARE ALSO TEMPLES OF GOD.
Because they are begging for alms on the street doesn't mean the spirit of God has left their body. shocked

So when God said 'bring your tithe so that there may be meat in my house, God is directing you to help YOURSELF AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WHO NEEDS YOUR HELP!

why?

Because YOU ALL are all temples of God!!

God's temple IS NOT A PHYSICAL BUILDING AND HAS NEVER BEEN.

That's what these funny pastors and general overseers tell you to deceive you. From adeboye to Kumiyi to Chris Oyakilohome to oyedepo....

If God needed a physical building to be worshipped, Jesus, his own son, would have:

1) Built a physical church himself for his father so others can exemplify

2) Work with the church elders to build one

Get this henceforth: Jesus was a potential rich man...very very rich during his time on earth contrary to what you had thought

If Jesus had sold those bread and fishes he multiplied and the water that he turned to wine, and other miracles he performed, don't you think he would have raised surplus money 'for the ministry'?

Quote me where Jesus charged for his miracle or his 'service'

So why do you pay your tithe and offerings and first fruits to pastors while you neglect your parents and helpless beggars on the street?

You think God spend your worthless paper money in heaven?

You think there's agege bread and yam that they buy with the money you think you send up there

You think God even spends based on the paper tithe and offerings he gets from earth?

The same God that created the person that created paper money...you think he needs your paper money and foodstuffs you bring to a church while neglecting those who really need help?

You've insulted God all these while by neglecting your parents and the beggar and less privilege who needs your help.

Your pastors don't need your money. They have used your money to build schools and other investments that even your own children can't even attend or afford

Think people.

If Christianity was the one true religion,
why do Muslim population still thrive till today?

Why haven't Muslim women womb closed untill they 'accept Jesus'

Why is DANGOTE, a Muslim rich today?

you think DANGOTE pays his hard earned money via tithe and offerings to God through a lifeless church building?

Wake up! shocked

Find your Temple today. Look for that man or woman who really needs your help...
Then bring your tithe and offerings into that temple

"...there won't be enough room to receive it"

Good luck! wink
Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by Bennatalks(f): 7:25pm On Aug 12
Thanks alot,you keep opening my eyes.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by IAmHim1: 9:50pm On Aug 12
You're most welcome Bennatalks smiley
Bennatalks:
Thanks alot,you keep opening my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by Michael547(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12
IAmHim1:
I'll quote just Two verse to drive home this point.

1) Malachi 3:10

" Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

2) 1Corinthians 6:19

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the holy spirit who is in you WHOM YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM GOD"

Authors Comment:

I hope you see the picture I've been painting for a while now.

Temple doesn't mean a physical building.
Your body, made by God, is more physical than a building made by man

So when God, your creator, directs you to bring your tithe and offerings into HIS storehouse(temple)

it means 2 primary things:

1) Do things to make yourself happy and your experience as a living being worth while without hurting others BECAUSE others are his Temple too and not only you shocked

2) The beggars, cripples, less privilege, blind, orphans ARE ALSO TEMPLES OF GOD.
Because they are begging for alms on the street doesn't mean the spirit of God has left their body. shocked

So when God said 'bring your tithe so that there may be meat in my house, God is directing you to help YOURSELF AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WHO NEEDS YOUR HELP!

why?

Because YOU ALL are all temples of God!!

God's temple IS NOT A PHYSICAL BUILDING AND HAS NEVER BEEN.

That's what these funny pastors and general overseers tell you to deceive you. From adeboye to Kumiyi to Chris Oyakilohome to oyedepo....

If God needed a physical building to be worshipped, Jesus, his own son, would have:

1) Built a physical church himself for his father so others can exemplify

2) Work with the church elders to build one

Get this henceforth: Jesus was a potential rich man...very very rich during his time on earth contrary to what you had thought

If Jesus had sold those bread and fishes he multiplied and the water that he turned to wine, and other miracles he performed, don't you think he would have raised surplus money 'for the ministry'?

Quote me where Jesus charged for his miracle or his 'service'

So why do you pay your tithe and offerings and first fruits to pastors while you neglect your parents and helpless beggars on the street?

You think God spend your worthless paper money in heaven?

You think there's agege bread and yam that they buy with the money you think you send up there

You think God even spends based on the paper tithe and offerings he gets from earth?

The same God that created the person that created paper money...you think he needs your paper money and foodstuffs you bring to a church while neglecting those who really need help?

You've insulted God all these while by neglecting your parents and the beggar and less privilege who needs your help.

Your pastors don't need your money. They have used your money to build schools and other investments that even your own children can't even attend or afford

Think people.

If Christianity was the one true religion,
why do Muslim population still thrive till today?

Why haven't Muslim women womb closed untill they 'accept Jesus'

Why is DANGOTE, a Muslim rich today?

you think DANGOTE pays his hard earned money via tithe and offerings to God through a lifeless church building?

Wake up! shocked

Find your Temple today. Look for that man or woman who really needs your help...
Then bring your tithe and offerings into that temple

"...there won't be enough room to receive it"

Good luck! wink

Does the command for People to bring tithe apply to us today or to the ancient isrealites?
Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by IAmHim1: 7:17am On Aug 13
Do you really need to be commanded before you help someone in need of help? shocked

All the people you've helped and done nice things for, were you commanded by someone to help them

Or is it only the ancient isrealites that are entitled to do good things?

Whether it's a command or not is irrelevant...that's the result of editing the Bible countless times over many years

God just implore us to help people around us not some lifeless fancy buildings

Michael547:

Does the command for People to bring tithe apply to us today or to the ancient isrealites?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by Michael547(m): 8:42am On Aug 13
IAmHim1:
Do you really need to be commanded before you help someone in need of help? shocked

All the people you've helped and done nice things for, were you commanded by someone to help them

Or is it only the ancient isrealites that are entitled to do good things?

Whether it's a command or not is irrelevant...that's the result of editing the Bible countless times over many years

God just implore us to help people around us not some lifeless fancy buildings

So if God has implored us to help people around us, where does 'tithe' come in?
Why can't we just tell people to help others without mentioning tithe?

Is it wrong to build a place where we can gather together to worship God today?
Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by IAmHim1: 1:41pm On Aug 13
Two things are clear now:

1) you selectively read.

2) you're here to compare notes.

How do you build a physical place to worship a SPIRITUAL BEING....the MIGHTIEST SPIRIT BEING EVER...

Is a physical petty lifeless building created by ordinary mortal man more physical than your unique body created by God Almighty.

WHICH creation is greater...man or a mere building?

Why not use your body(Temple) to glorify him by helping other temples in need of meat

If you're here to mindlessly argue or fake humility as a means to compare church notes that have lead you nowhere in life, this will be the last I'll reply you
Michael547:

So if God has implored us to help people around us, where does 'tithe' come in?
Why can't we just tell people to help others without mentioning tithe?

Is it wrong to build a place where we can gather together to worship God today?
Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by Michael547(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13
IAmHim1:

1) you selectively read.

How do you build a physical place to worship a SPIRITUAL BEING....the MIGHTIEST SPIRIT BEING EVER...

Is a physical petty lifeless building created by ordinary mortal man more physical than your unique body created by God Almighty.

Why not use your body(Temple) to glorify him by helping other temples in need of meat

If you're here to mindlessly argue or fake humility as a means to compare church notes that have lead you nowhere in life, this will be the last I'll reply you
Oga is it wrong for believers to meet together to worship God? Yes or no?

Is it wrong for them to meet together in a building? Yes or no?
Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by BitterPost: 3:37pm On Aug 13
IAmHim1:

1) you selectively read.

Intelligent reply.

Don't mind the fool.

He is a Jehovah's witness Slave.

No matter what you explain, he's brain is too dull and brainwashed to understand.

1 Like

Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by IAmHim1: 9:04am On Aug 18
Happy Sunday folks grin

I'm terribly counting on your pastor and general overseers to teach you that you're not supposed to pay your tithe and offerings to them and their lifeless physical buildings

Jesus would have built a church if God was that interested in being worshipped in a church

who better to know a father than his OWN SON shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by correctguy101(m): 9:20am On Aug 18
BitterPost:

Intelligent reply.

Don't mind the fool.

He is a Jehovah's witness Slave.

No matter what you explain, he's brain is too dull and brainwashed to understand.

This man...

It's just another way of seeing it... After all he quoted from the Bible... Or you'd deny the scripture he quoted cos he's JW?

If you want to pay tithe in church, by all means do. It's your hard-earned osusu and your business what you do with it.

There are even admonitions from the Bible to "eat your tithe". What's all the trouble about if someone decides o face one part? After all cherry picking is your thing in Christianity hence the different beliefs despite you all using the same book...

These people sef, after una go blame us for our deciding for not joining the already chaotic wahala... Abegi

1 Like

Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by Zaheertyler(m): 9:36am On Aug 18
Do Muslims believe in eternal life?
Re: Your Body Is The Temple Of God. You're Not The Only Temple by Michael547(m): 12:05am On Aug 20
IAmHim1:
Happy Sunday folks grin

I'm terribly counting on your pastor and general overseers to teach you that you're not supposed to pay your tithe and offerings to them and their lifeless physical buildings

Jesus would have built a church if God was that interested in being worshipped in a church

who better to know a father than his OWN SON shocked shocked
Does the word 'church' refer to the building or the people in the building?

(1) (Reply)

Guest Minister Chased Away From The Altar After Calling For Seed Sowing (video) / Facing The Giant...this Is All About You / God, The Peacekeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.