Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,457 members, 7,978,475 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:03 AM

Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi (2145 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by Amibo1: 4:49pm On Aug 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgFJU0aluzo

PeterObi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi

#KennethOkonkwo, a #Nollywood actor and politician, has responded to #OkeyBakassi's comments about Peter Obi, the former presidential candidate of the Labour Party. Okonkwo criticized Bakassi for his remarks, accusing him of hypocrisy and ridiculing his career.

Okonkwo accused Bakassi of hypocrisy, asking why he would question Obi's ability to defend votes when he himself was not involved in the campaign.

He ridiculed Bakassi's career, saying that he had never played a lead role in a hit movie.

Okonkwo concluded by saying that he doesn't care about the opinions of "hypocrites and opportunists" like #Bakassi.

It's worth noting that Okonkwo was a spokesperson for Obi's presidential campaign and has been a vocal supporter of his.

1 Like

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by EreluRoz: 4:59pm On Aug 11
Three clout chasers

2 Likes

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by WorldRichest: 5:01pm On Aug 11
Crying and weeping in the camp of the headless mob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 5:28pm On Aug 11
Winning Abuja and Lagos was never because of Obi's capacity, it was because of religion.

Obidents from a particular place always out themselves in trouble when they talk without thinking, see how they are àttàckîng themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by Okoroawusa: 5:28pm On Aug 11
That one concern una

13 Likes

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by sirchim(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11
JagabanB:
Winning Abuja and Lagos was never because of Obi's capacity, it was because of religion.

Obidents from a particular place always out themselves in trouble when they talk without thinking, see how they are àttàckîng themselves.
Do you mean the Abuja and Lagos, where THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO collect am WOTOWOTO home and away, before rigging himself up?🤪

1 Like

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 5:34pm On Aug 11
sirchim:
Do you mean the Abuja and Lagos, where THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO collect am WOTOWOTO home and away, before rigging himself up?🤪
Are u sure u are in tune with my comment?

3 Likes

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by Amumaigwe: 5:35pm On Aug 11
JagabanB:

And Tinubu winning the NE is because of competence. You people really don't have any modicum of honour.

3 Likes

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by sirchim(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11
That one concern una, my own be say on a FREE and FAIR election, THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO go still collect am WOTOWOTO. Magana gaskiya ne!
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 5:38pm On Aug 11
Amumaigwe:

And Tinubu winning the NE is because of competence. You people really don't have any modicum of honour.
I have always been saying this, election in Nigeria is always based on sentiments, from SE to the north, the problem with u obidents is Iying to urselves that u voted Lienus because of competence, that's where u lost out.

4 Likes

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by year2013: 5:42pm On Aug 11
JagabanB:

Then your druggy winning Oyo, Rivers etc is because of his competency. Sometimes I wonder the kind of people I share the same country with, I mean their negligible reasoning as yours. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11
The idiot, the bad and the ugly
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by cucumbar: 5:51pm On Aug 11
JagabanB:

You can’t be ok… otherwise , you shouldn’t be mentioning that obi won Lagos …. Lagos that Turumbu built?

Cover that your ugly face in shame, you robot .

1 Like

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by DesChyko: 6:09pm On Aug 11
JagabanB:
Winning Abuja and Lagos was never because of Obi's capacity, it was because of religion

Not religion, Exposure. Obi won in the places with the most exposure, especially in education and diversity.

Abuja's dominant win, even at Aso Rock, does not reflect the discoloured soup you're trying to cook with religion.

1 Like

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by trium: 6:33pm On Aug 11

He ridiculed Bakassi's career, saying that he had never played a lead role in a hit movie.
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't even know where to start. This is like saying Kenneth is a failed actor because he is now a lawyer. Bakassi tried things out but he is more known as a comedian than an actor.
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by ch214(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11
Any attempt by yorubas terrorists to kill peter obi will be meant by angry revenge and a well coordinatated brutal reprisal. Yorubas politicians, yorubas terrorists and all those involved in the conspiracy to murder peter obi will face the consequences of their murder act " it will be head for head, life for life, blood for blood and an eye for an eye"

2 Likes

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by Solsix(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11
JagabanB:

This win still dey pain you, heya
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 8:15pm On Aug 11
Solsix:

And the Ioss still d pain u.
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 8:20pm On Aug 11
DesChyko:

Not religion, Exposure. Obi won in the places with the most exposure, especially in education and diversity.

Abuja's dominant win, even at Aso Rock, does not reflect the discoloured soup you're trying to cook with religion.
I live in Abuja, I have spoken with people, serving corpers in Abuja, I came across a few who never knew that there were 18 presidential candidates, it's so funny that one of the loud corp members have never heard of the name Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.
Most of them have never seen the PVC until their pastors told them to do it before elections.
These are the kind of people u classify as exposed.
Churches with huge presence like Dunamis in Abuja made it a point of duty that their members vote Obi the christian candidate.
Abuja is filled with people from NC who are very religious.
You know that if Tinubu is a christian, the votes will swing.
It was about religion and trîbè.

2 Likes

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 8:21pm On Aug 11
cucumbar:
You can’t be ok… otherwise , you shouldn’t be mentioning that obi won Lagos …. Lagos that Turumbu built?

Cover that your ugly face in shame, you robot .
Discussions like this are not for emotional babies like you, maybe you should look for where u fit in.

1 Like

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 8:22pm On Aug 11
year2013:

Then your druggy winning Oyo, Rivers etc is because of his competency. Sometimes I wonder the kind of people I share the same country with, I mean their negligible reasoning as yours. Mumu.
I don't really talk with people who don't have parental training, if ur fada had been a responsible individual in his Iife, u wóñ't be this èmpty.

1 Like

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by year2013: 11:37pm On Aug 12
JagabanB:

I don't really talk with people who don't have parental training, if ur fada had been a responsible individual in his Iife, u wóñ't be this èmpty.

Just one condom could have solved us these problems of yours if and only if your never-do- well father had used it during his wasted and unproductive sexual stupid act with your mother.
Surely you are from a broken home. Your parents just gave Nigeria as a country an ambiguous problem by adding you to Nigeria populace. Tue!.
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by Sccarrr: 11:56pm On Aug 12
Solsix:

most stupid comment on the Internet
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by paramakina202: 12:03am On Aug 13
JagabanB:

So christains are majority in both Lagos and Abuja assuming it is about religion?,
If it is so why didn't he win in christain majority states of Ogun,Ondo and Ekiti states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 11:21am On Aug 13
paramakina202:

So christains are majority in both Lagos and Abuja assuming it is about religion?,
If it is so why didn't he win in christain majority states of Ogun,Ondo and Ekiti states?
The problem with the average Nigerian is that we pretend too much, u expect Obi to win those Yoruba states when there's a Yoruba on the ballot?
The votes Obi got outside SE are votes in retaliation to PDP fielding a Northern Muslim as well as APC fielding two Muslims and all these things happened after 8 years of a Muslim rule.
The average Muslim voter in Abuja has his polling unit in his state of origin unlike the Christians there from Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa etc etc etc.
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 11:21am On Aug 13
year2013:

Just one condom could have solved us these problems of yours if and only if your never-do- well father had used it during his wasted and unproductive sexual stupid act with your mother.
Surely you are from a broken home. Your parents just gave Nigeria as a country an ambiguous problem by adding you to Nigeria populace. Tue!.
Like I told u, I don't talk with elements of parentàI faiIure so I didn't bother to read what u wrote.
Find ur Ieague.
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by paramakina202: 11:59am On Aug 13
JagabanB:

The problem with the average Nigerian is that we pretend too much, u expect Obi to win those Yoruba states when there's a Yoruba on the ballot?
The votes Obi got outside SE are votes in retaliation to PDP fielding a Northern Muslim as well as APC fielding two Muslims and all these things happened after 8 years of a Muslim rule.
The average Muslim voter in Abuja has his polling unit in his state of origin unlike the Christians there from Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa etc etc etc.

I said what I said because you said Peter Obi won Lagos and Abuja due to religion now you shifted it to tribe been the reason he couldn't win in those states that I mentionedThe fact is that Peter Obi was more acceptable to majority of Nigerians amongst the contestants.

1 Like

Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 1:35pm On Aug 13
paramakina202:

I said what I said because you said Peter Obi won Lagos and Abuja due to religion now you shifted it to tribe been the reason he couldn't win in those states that I mentionedThe fact is that Peter Obi was more acceptable to majority of Nigerians amongst the contestants.
He "was more acceptable to majority of Nigerians amongst the contestants" but couldn't get majority of the votes?
Couldn't even secure 25% of votes in 16 states out of 36?
The election was all about tribe and religion, make no mistake about it, tell urself the truth.
Places like Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Abuja etc etc where Obi had substantial votes and even won is solely because of religion, even southern Kaduna where he got most of his votes in Kaduna.
If APC fielded a christian candidate, he wouldn't score 5k votes in any of those states and to make matters worse, APC paired two Muslims.
Now u want to pretend u didn't see the efforts put in place by pastors to make sure members vote Obi?
In Niger, pastors use church vehicles to take members to polling units even their personal cars.
It's because Obi is so competent in ur eyes abi?
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by paramakina202: 2:38pm On Aug 13
JagabanB:

He "was more acceptable to majority of Nigerians amongst the contestants" but couldn't get majority of the votes?
Couldn't even secure 25% of votes in 16 states out of 36?
The election was all about tribe and religion, make no mistake about it, tell urself the truth.
Places like Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Abuja etc etc where Obi had substantial votes and even won is solely because of religion, even southern Kaduna where he got most of his votes in Kaduna.
If APC fielded a christian candidate, he wouldn't score 5k votes in any of those states and to make matters worse, APC paired two Muslims.
Now u want to pretend u didn't see the efforts put in place by pastors to make sure members vote Obi?
In Niger, pastors use church vehicles to take members to polling units even their personal cars.
It's because Obi is so competent in ur eyes abi?

Peter Obi's votes was suppressed you guys should have allowed a free and fair election.That Mahmud of INEC declared Tinubu winner does not mean he actually won.Wike gave him Rivers state where normally on merit he can't get more than 5k votes but they declared him winner at the expense of Peter Obi and Wike a PDP man was gifted minister of Abuja for a job well done.That is what happened in most states across Nigeria.
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 3:13pm On Aug 13
paramakina202:

Peter Obi's votes was suppressed you guys should have allowed a free and fair election.That Mahmud of INEC declared Tinubu winner does not mean he actually won.Wike gave him Rivers state where normally on merit he can't get more than 5k votes but they declared him winner at the expense of Peter Obi and Wike a PDP man was gifted minister of Abuja for a job well done.That is what happened in most states across Nigeria.
Both u and Obi don't have evidence to prove this Iame claim.
His votes were surpressed where and where?
U all keep talking about rivers, can rivers votes swing election in anybody's favor?
We can also say election was rigged in Obi's favor in SE.
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by paramakina202: 4:27pm On Aug 13
JagabanB:

Both u and Obi don't have evidence to prove this Iame claim.
His votes were surpressed where and where?
U all keep talking about rivers, can rivers votes swing election in anybody's favor?
We can also say election was rigged in Obi's favor in SE.

Yeah just like nobody have evidence that Abiola was kpaid by the state but does it mean he was not killed because of lack evidence?
Anyway election is over and Tinubu is president let him provide Nigerians quality leadership that will bring development and prosperity thatsall.
Re: Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi by JagabanB: 5:39pm On Aug 13
paramakina202:

Yeah just like nobody have evidence that Abiola was kpaid by the state but does it mean he was not killed because of lack evidence?
Anyway election is over and Tinubu is president let him provide Nigerians quality leadership that will bring development and prosperity thatsall.
Elections being won and lost has numbers written to prove it, so you should prove that right from the polling units, u won.
The ballot papers of each polling unit should back ur claim not a Iàme assumption.

(1) (Reply)

Why President Yar’dua Wants Nasir El Rufai Jailed And/or Stopped / Certificate Scandal Latest: Customs Boss Dikko Goes Beserk, Burns Newspapers / How Come Most Nigerian Politicians Aren't Good Public Speakers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.